Watch yourself.
不 我...
No, I...
不 我不想看
No, I don't want to.
舆♥论♥能瞬间转向 乔
The tide can turn against us in an instant, Jo.
我们现在除了尽全力
What else is there to do
把诺亚找回来以外 还能做些什么
except do everything in our power to find Noah?
带诺亚回家
To bring our Noah home.
阿利 拜托
Al, please.
乔
Jo...
我们的孩子从世界上
..we are the couple whose baby's disappeared
消失了
off the face of the Earth.
没有证人
No witnesses.
没有赎金
No ransom.
没有尸体
No body.
我们需要公众帮助我们
We need the public to help us.
寻找诺亚
To be looking for Noah.
-为什么印这么大 -这样你哭了也能看得清
- Why's it so big? - So you can still read in case you cry.
我不喜欢这样
I hate this.
世界需要看到你的痛苦
The world needs to see your pain.
他们想要看到一个好母亲崩溃了
They want to see a good mother crushed -
而不是躲躲藏藏的坏母亲
not a bad mother hiding.
"好母亲崩溃了"
"Good mother crushed."
我是受害者吗
Am I the victim?
受害者 迫♥害♥者 援救者 卡普曼戏剧三角
Victim, rescuer, persecutor - the Karpman Triangle.
是的 我知道
Yes, I'm aware of it.
于是我和阿利从一个角滑到了另一个角
So, Al and I, we slid from one corner to the next.
你们在澳大利亚时处于三角区的哪一方
When you were in Australia, where were you on the triangle?
我当时是受害者
I was the victim.
阿利斯泰尔即是援救者又是迫♥害♥者
Alistair was both the rescuer and the persecutor.
你和他谈过吗
Did you talk about it with him?
我们当时根本没有心思谈
We were in no state to get off it then.
那你们怎么谈的
How did you get off it, as you say?
花了很久
Took a while.
我忘了曾经我那么坚强
I had forgotten that once I used to be strong.
我付出了惨重的代价
I learned the hard way.
带走他的人请把他还给我们吧
Whoever has him please give him back to us.
你可以匿名把他留在任何医院或者消防局
You can leave him anonymously at any hospital or fire station,
任何安全的地方
anywhere that is safe.
我们好想他 我们想让他安全回家
We miss him so much. We need him home safe.
请帮我们找到他
Please help us find him.
很好
Good.
很好 这些停顿符号♥是帮你的
Good. Now, those, those pauses, they're there to help you.
如果你想哭 你就哭出来
If you feel like crying, you should just cry.
如果你想...你想停顿一下
If you need to... If you need to stop and pause,
那你就想停顿多久就停顿多久
you just stop and pause for as long as you want.
听着
Listen -
"我们很想他"
"We miss him so much".
"我们想让他安全回家"
"We need him home safe".
深呼吸 但不要压抑你的感受
Take a deep breath, but don't censor your feelings.
我们的宝贝诺亚只有四个月
Our baby, Noah, was only four-months old.
他穿着一件这样的蓝色连体衣
He was wearing a blue grow-suit like this one.
请带走他的人把他还给我们
Whoever has him - please, give him back to us.
你可以匿名把他留在任何医院或者消防局
You can leave him anonymously at any hospital or fire station,
任何安全的地方
anywhere that is safe.
我们好想他
We miss him so much.
我们想让他安全回家
We need him home safe.
请帮我们找到他
Please help us find him.
请帮我们找到他
Please help us find him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你去鱼店之前 先去跑步了
And before you went to the fish shop, you went for a jog?
我...
I...
我会慢跑 跑步
Yeah, well, I jog, I run.
但是没错
But, yes.
你确定这张地图上
Do you agree that the path marked
标记出的是你那晚的跑步路线吗
on this map is the route you ran that night?
是的 这就是我跑步的路线
Yes. This is the route that I took.
你把车开到那里了吗
You drove your car to that spot?
为什么要开车过去
Why did you drive out there?
当时天已经很黑了吧
It would've been getting pretty dark?
我就是喜欢跑到那里吧
Well, I like to run out there, I guess.
诺亚失踪后你还在坚持跑步吗
And since Noah has disappeared, you've continued to run?
是的
That's right.
你有跑步经过伊丽莎白家吗
Have you run past Elizabeth's house?
这是个小城市
It's a small town.
我会到处跑
I run all over the place.
多管闲事
Having a sticky beak.
亚丽克斯 你知道诺亚怎么了吗
Alex, do you know what happened to Noah?
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
什么
What?
不知道
No.
亲爱的
Hello, sweetie.
-你怎么来了 -妈妈发短♥信♥要我来的
- What you doing here? - Mum texted me to come.
她和彼得在...
She's with Peter at the...
警局
at the police station.
好吧 我再去拿个盘子
OK. I'll get another plate.
他们搜了房♥子 车
They searched the house, the car,
他们拿走了车里的地毯
they took out the carpet from the car.
你知道吗 警♥察♥
You know what, the police,
有各种办法和规章
they have all sorts of methods and routines
这种案子都得遵守规矩
they have to follow in cases like this,
我觉得不用担心
so I wouldn't worry about it.
妈妈有麻烦了吗
Is Mum in trouble?
不
No.
不 她肯定只是去帮助警♥察♥的
No, I'm sure she's just helping the police.
丹尼尔·法尔康
我们来说说丹尼尔·法尔康吧
Let's talk about Daniel Falcon.
嗯 那是
Yes. That's...
丹尼尔·法尔康
Daniel Falcon.
那是我 这是个假的档案
That's me. It's a fake profile.
是我编的
I made it up.
丹尼尔·法尔康只有一个好友
Daniel Falcon only has one friend
那就是乔安娜·琳赛
and that's Joanna Lyndsay.
丹尼尔不是很社交
Daniel's not very popular.
所以你承认在网上跟踪了乔安娜·琳赛三年
So you admit to stalking Joanna Lyndsay online for three years?
不 我没有跟踪她
No, I wasn't stalking her.
好奇心不算犯罪
Being curious isn't a crime.
难道想看看把你的丈夫
Is it against the law to want to look at the woman
你的房♥子 你挑的床帘都据为己有的女人
who took your husband, took your apartment,
有什么错吗
your bloody curtains and made them her own?
乔安娜声称她在凌晨6点左右听到
Joanna claims that she heard someone in the back garden
伊丽莎白·罗伯森家后院有人
at Elizabeth Robertson's house this morning at approximately 6AM.
-是你吗 -不
- Was that you? - No.
凌晨六点 不 不是我
6AM? No, that wasn't me.
那可不仅仅是好奇了
That's more than curious.
算是跟踪了
More like stalking.
我不在那里
I was not there.
这是一只在克洛伊的卧室中找到的婴儿袜
This is a bootie that was found in Chloe's bedroom...
上面的DNA和诺亚·罗伯森的相符
..that contains DNA that matches that of Noah Robertson.
什么
What?
你们从哪里找到这些的
Where did you find these?
告诉我们真♥相♥吧 亚丽克斯
Why don't you tell us the truth, Alex?
亚丽克斯 诺亚·罗伯森失踪那晚
Alex, the night Noah Robertson went missing,
你被人看到出现在小屋和
you were sighted outside both The Cottage
伊丽莎白·罗伯森的家外
and Elizabeth Robertson's house,
你承认在脸书上跟踪乔安娜·琳赛
you've admitted to stalking Joanna Lyndsay on Facebook,
你离诺亚被诱拐的车子
you were no more than two streets away from the car
只有不到两街区的距离
where Noah was taken.
现在在你家找到了有诺亚·罗伯森DNA的
And now baby clothes with Noah Robertson's DNA
婴儿衣服
have been found in your home.
亚丽珊德拉·格林维尔 你因涉嫌
Alexandra Grenville, you are under arrest
绑♥架♥诺亚·罗伯森而被捕了
for the kidnapping of Noah Robertson.