飞机上你会给我乖乖的吗
Are you going to behave for me on this flight?
你会的
Yes, you are.
你这厚脸皮的小猴子
You cheeky little monkey.
你这厚脸皮的小猴子
You are a cheeky little monkey.
彼得
Peter.
乔 这是彼得 我们是学校同学
Jo, this is Peter, we went to school together.
-他是个警探 -我很遗憾
- He's a detective. - I'm so sorry.
你们报♥警♥了吗
You've spoken with the officers?
报了
Yeah.
爸爸
Dad!
克洛伊
Chlo.
哭声 第一季 第二集
他们会问我们什么
What will they ask us?
我们下飞机以后的细节
Details about what we've done since we got off the plane.
我会让他们把这个放冰箱里存着
I'll ask them to put this in the fridge.
我们能把它放妈妈家里
We can take it to Mum's.
我们当时准备去伊丽莎白家里吃晚饭
We were going to Elizabeth's house for dinner.
你大约八点半离开的房♥子吗
You left the cottage around 8:30?
应该是
I think it was around then.
你说你把车停在了便利店外面
And you said that you parked the car outside the convenience store.
我们把车停外面 然后阿利斯泰尔进了商店
We just parked outside and then Alistair went into the shop.
你为什么出了汽车
Why did you get out of the car?
我忘记还要买♥♥棉条了
I forgot I needed some tampons.
你是给诺亚喂的母乳吗
Are you breast-feeding Noah?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
你在商店里待了多久
How long were you in the shop for?
两分钟
Two minutes.
他睡着了 我
He was just sleeping. I...
我不想吵醒他
I didn't want to wake him up.
我希望你能仔细回想一下你出商店以后
I want you to think very carefully about what you saw
看到的东西
when you came out of the shop.
当时有留意到什么异常之处吗
Was there anything unusual at all?
有谁家的门开了吗
Any doors open?
没
No.
完全没有异常
No, nothing at all.
街上有看到人吗 有车吗
Did you see anybody on the street? Any cars?
没有
No...
我记不太清了 就记得
I don't-I don't really remember until the...
就记得店里那个男孩出来了
until the boy in the shop came out.
他为什么出来
Why did he come out?
报♥警♥ 报♥警♥ 我们的孩子不见了
Hey. Call the police. Call the police, our baby's gone!
-报♥警♥ -因为阿利斯泰尔在大喊大叫
- Call the police! - Because Alistair was screaming.
乔 快点
Jo, come on!
你见到一个小孩没
Have you seen a baby?
你们看到有人抱着一个小孩吗
Have you seen anyone holding a baby?
报♥警♥
Call the police!
帮帮忙 我们的孩子不见了
Help! Our baby's gone!
你好 乔
Hello, Jo.
我没有梳子
I don't have a hairbrush.
我给你找一把
I'll get you one.
婴儿失踪
这些花是朋友和邻居们送的
These flowers have arrived from friends and neighbours.
阿利斯泰尔去小屋了
Alistair went to the cottage.
他不想吵醒你
He didn't want to wake you.
要我给你拿点吐司 麦片吗
Can I get you some toast, muesli?
阿利斯泰尔在哪里 他们有发现了吗
Where's Alistair? Have they found anything?
阿利斯泰尔去了小屋
Alistair went to the cottage.
他不想打扰你
He didn't want to disturb you.
他们还没找到他
No, they haven't found him yet.
阿利斯泰尔昨晚给了我点安♥眠♥药♥
Alistair gave me some sleeping pills last night.
我很久没睡这么沉过了 自从
I don't think I've slept like that since before...
他不在这里
He's not here.
好啦
Ok.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
我该怎么做
What do I do?
好啦
Ok.
好啦
Ok.
一点一点来
Just one step at a time.
乔安娜
Joanna.
我们来这里 尽可能的支持你
We're here to support you in any way we can.
你准备好了就可以去木屋找阿利斯泰尔
You can join Alistair at the cottage when you're ready.
你们
Have you-have you...
你们有什么发现吗
Have you found anything?
有任何进展我们都会告知你的
We'll keep you informed of any developments.
乔 我想问你
Jo, I wanted to ask you...
你对亚丽珊德拉了解多少
..how well do you know Alexandra?
什么 什么 什么
What? What? What?
阿利斯泰尔的前妻
Alistair's ex-wife.
亚丽珊德拉
Alexandra.
-你对她有多少了解 -抱歉
- How well do you know her? - Sorry.
不是很熟
Erm, no, I don't, not much.
我不太认识她
I don't really know her very much.
你最近一次跟她讲话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to her?
两周以前吧
A couple of weeks ago.
你们说什么了
What did you discuss?
监护权的案子
..The custody case.
我不太明白 亚丽珊德拉跟诺亚有什么关系
I'm really sorry, what has Alexandra got to do with Noah?
-彼得 -亚丽克斯
- Peter. - Alex.
这是罗娜·琼斯警探
This is Detective Lorna Jones.
她和我一起来进行调查
She's joining me for the investigation.
我们要问你一些问题
We're going to have to ask you some questions.
你明白吗
You understand?
好
Ok.
你在这住了多久了
How long have you lived here?
一辈子
Oh, all my life.
彼得和我是同学
Peter and I went to school together.
当然还有阿利斯泰尔
And Alistair, of course.
你老家是哪儿的
Where are you from?
阿德莱德
Adelaide originally.
现在在墨尔本
Based in Melbourne now.
所以你不太了解小地方的样子
So, you don't know small towns.
我们进去好吗
Can we go inside?
当然
Sure.
这是真的吗
Is this happening?
是啊
Yeah.
我想知道从昨天三点以后
I just need to know your movements from about three o'clock
你的行踪
yesterday onwards.
抱歉 为什么
Sorry. Why?
我们要建立
We're just establishing a time line, OK,
每个跟诺亚有关系的人的时间线
for everyone that's connected to Noah.
好吧
Oh, OK.
我去买♥♥了点东西
All right. I did some shopping.
超♥市♥
The supermarket.
卖♥♥酒的商店
Bottle shop.
买♥♥了点鲜花 就是那些
Bought some flowers - those flowers.
就是本地的商店还是
Just the local shops or...?
是的
Yeah.
喝茶吗
Tea?
你坐着吧 我来给你倒一杯
Oh, sit down. I'll make you a cup.
我回到家 做了些园艺
I came home. I did some gardening.
晚饭前我去跑了步
I went for a run before dinner.
你和谁一起跑的
Who do you run with?
你和谁一起跑的
Who do you go running with?
我自己
I run alone.
好吧
All right, then.
今天你得来局里一趟
I'll need you to come down to the station, today,
做个完整的笔录
for a full statement.
彼得 你们发现什么了吗
Have you found something, Peter?
谢谢 亚丽克斯
Thanks, Alex.
勾引有妇之夫阿利斯泰尔
Having seduced Alistair and conducted an affair with him
和他搞婚外情
whilst he was married to someone else,