剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
Then my little boy followed close behind.
眞的深表遗憾
I am deeply sorry.
所以这是你堕落的原因?
So, that is when you fell into this way of being?
不是堕落 是别无它选
I didn't fall, I was pushed.
孩子的药钱还欠着医生
Owed the doctor for the child's medicine.
是他安排我踏入这行的
He arranged my start in the profession.
医生?
The doctor?
我明白了
I see.
好的 容我冒昧提出
Well, forgive me,
我认识一个大工厂主
I know a man who runs a great concern.
我可以爲你安排一份工作
I could arrange employment for you.
我有工作
I have employment.
一份你不会遭天谴的工作
Employment by which you would not risk damnation.
我有工作
I have employment!
你想让我在血汗工厂透♥支♥健康
You want me to break my health in a dirty factory
领着一週两先令 爲你朋友创造财富?
for two shillings a week to help your friend make his fortune?
一先令的谈话时间结束了
Now, your shilling's long since up.
卡罗莱 你相信你拥有灵魂吗?
Caroline! Do you believe you have a soul?
你有的 我都有
Anything you got, I got, too.
你不爲它担心吗?
Then don't you fear for it?
我没什麽好担心的
You know, I fear nothing much
因爲我爱过 也被爱过
because I've loved and I've been loved.
这不正是灵魂的含义吗?
Ain't that what a soul's about?
哥哥? 我需要和你谈谈 威廉
Brother? Oh, I need to talk to you, William.
我刚从伯明翰回来
I've only just returned from Birmingham
需要去玛丽勒本见一个重要的人
and I've an important appointment I need to make in Marylebone.
我是来忏悔的...
It is a confession...
某种程度上
of sorts.
坐下吧 亨利
Sit down, Henry.
夫人
Ma'am.
(英格兰银行)
他打扮得衣冠楚楚 超凡脱俗
He dresses it up as spiritual poppycock, of course,
事实上亨利恋爱了 却拉不下脸承认
but the fact is that Henry's on heat and too priggish to admit it.
那你给他什麽建议?
So how did you advise him?
我告诉他 这些对福克斯的太太的感觉
I simply told him that the feelings he had for Mrs Fox
全是热恋的典型症状
bared all the hallmarks of infatuation
只能顺其自然了
and they would simply run their course.
今天吸引我们的东西
What enthrals us today
明天也许什麽都不是了
may simply have no hold tomorrow.
的确
Indeed.
可怜的威廉
Poor William.
整个世界都塞给你麻烦
The whole world runs to you with its troubles.
只除了你
All except you.
我有什麽麻烦呢?
What troubles have I?
我是世上最幸运的女人
I am the luckiest woman alive.
我眞希望在这里沉沉的睡去
I wish I could just fall asleep here.
好啊
Well, do.
我明天必须早起
I have to be up early tomorrow.
必须去熏衣草田里
I have to go into the lavender fields.
熏衣草田?
The lavender fields?
熏衣草眞正生长的地方?
Where the lavender actually grows?
可以带我去吗?
Won't you take me?
乐意之至
I would love nothing more.
不过...
But...
我明白
I understand.
可惜你没有监护人
It's a shame you don't have a chaperone.
比如一位善良的老绅士来让此行
Some kindly old gent to add a veneer of
看上去体面一些
respectability to the exercise.
我想撒尿
I need to pee.
把这里当家 尿到裤子上吧
Pretend you're at home and do it in your pants.
眞是热心肠
So kind-hearted.
六先令和威士忌 记得吗?
Six shillings and whisky, remember?
享受阳光吧
Enjoy the sunshine.
他们説好几週前开始修剪这些花丛了
They claim they've been pruning these bushes for weeks.
其实是昨天下午吧
Yesterday afternoon, more like.
眞不可思议
It really is magnificent.
比我想象的还要大
Bigger than I'd ever imagined.
如果来场大火 怎样?
What a bonfire this'd make, eh?
事实上 我们在第五年的秋天会把它们烧掉
Actually, we do burn all the plants in their fifth autumn.
火焰中的香气可以迷醉整个米査姆区
The blaze is fragrant enough to cause all of Mitcham to swoon.
我正在找你
I've been looking for you!
最多六个月 你就捲舖盖走人了
Give it six months and you'll be out on your arse.
你不知道你在説什麽吧
You don't know what you're talking about.
髒东西纔不喝呢 是吧
Oh, don't let anything dirty pass your lips.
令人窒息的美
It is breathtaking.
如果我膝下有一个儿子的话
If only I had a son to leave it to.
亲爱的威廉
Dear William.
新鲜的空气 很适合你
It suits you, the fresh air.
下面又流血了
'Bleeding again, underneath.
我肯定这都是吃东西造成的
'I am certain it's caused by eating.
如果不吃饭 就不会流血了
'If I don't eat, I don't bleed,
可我会晕倒 他们会找科鲁来
'but then I get faint and they summon Curlew.
我的天使呢?
'Where is my angel?
好久没有见到她了
'I have not seen her in so long.
也许我不配拥有她
'Perhaps I have not deserved her.'
有些污垢永远也别想清除
Some stains you never get out.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以坐起来了
You may sit up.
恐怕得説一切并不理想
I'm afraid all is not as it should be.
你的子♥宫♥已经移位
Your womb has moved.
比应该在的地方高了 所以...
It's much higher than where it ought to be, which is...
拉克汉太太 你在看什麽特别的东西吗?
Mrs Rackham, are you looking at anything in particular?
我在寻找东西 科鲁医生
I'm looking for something, Dr Curlew.
什麽? 一个信♥号♥♥
What? A sign.
我建议艾格尼丝多关注家务
I suggest Agnes take more interest in the household.
接下来 她就眞的擦去地板了
Next thing I know, she's actually scrubbing.
科鲁认爲她必须被监管起来
Curlew's adamant she must be secured.
不
No.
艾格尼丝去精神病院 那要她怎麽活
Surely Agnes would never survive an asylum.
我也告诉过他
I've told him that.
一模一样
Exactly.
可怕的是 前一天她还和正常人一样
Awful thing is one day she's normal as you or I
接着
and the next...
就会和天使招手
..she's waving at angels.
艾格尼丝患病多久了?
How long has Agnes been this way?
老实説
If I'm honest,
她的疯狂从生孩子开始就萌芽了
her madness has blossomed since the child.
她流産了一个小孩?
Agnes lost a child?
不 孩子生下来了
No, we have a child.
你们有小孩?
You have?
是的
Yes.
不幸的是 是个女孩
A daughter, unfortunately.
索菲
Sophie.
索菲
Sophie.
很少见她
See very little of her.
匆匆瞟过几眼 就被护士带去教堂了
The odd glimpse as she's being swept off to church by her nurse.
又一个灾难临头
another looming disaster.
克莱弗女士説索菲需要一个家庭教师
Miss Cleave claims that Sophie needs a governess.
八歳的小孩需要上学吗?
Does a child of eight need schooling?
还是个女孩
A girl, too!
每週想多跟我要一先令罢了
Trying to bounce another shilling out of me a week,
毋庸置疑
I don't doubt.
我多麽渴望能和你住在一起
I wish for all the world I could live with you.
「喜乐」基♥督♥劝勉我们説「应当欢喜快乐」
Rejoice, Christ exhorts us, and be exceeding glad,
「因爲你们在天上的赏赐是大的」
for great is your reward in heaven
「在你们以前的先知 人也是这样逼迫他们」
for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
「你们是世上的盐」
Ye are the salt of the earth,
「盐若失了味」
but if the salt have lost his savour,
「怎能叫他再咸呢?」
wherewith shall it be salted?
「以后无用」
It is thenceforth good for nothing,
「不过丢在外面」(语出《马太福音》5:12)
but to be cast out...