剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
十九年前 我们开始相依爲命
19 years since we embarked on this life together.
六年前 你悄悄走到我房♥间里説
Six since you tiptoed to my room and told me
有位先生给我取暖来了
there was a gentleman come to keep me warm.
我对苏糖的专属佔有权
Exclusive patronage of Sugar, by me.
过了这麽些年 你要离开我们啦
You're leaving us, then? After all these years?
这是什麽?
What is this?
这是你的
This is yours.
也是我的
And mine.
有位幸运的先生把传説中的苏糖买♥♥走了
Some lucky gent has taken the legendary Sugar off the market.
我们还没享受到她的魅力呢
Before we'd had the benefit of her charms.
恐怕得説一切并不理想 你的子♥宫♥已经移位
I'm afraid all is not as it should be. Your womb has moved.
艾格尼丝流産过?
Agnes lost a child?
不 孩子生下来了 你们有小孩?
No, we have a child. We have?
是个女孩 索菲
A daughter. Sophie.
不舒服时 我就吃上两片
On bad days I take a couple of these.
相信我 你会连自己都不认得的
Trust me, you will hardly know yourself.
我有个守护天使 我会回来找你的
I have a guardian angel. I will come back for you.
我多麽渴望能和你住在一起
I wish for all the world that I could live with you.
你们家族的男人脑子都有问题吗?
What is the matter with the men in your family?
福克斯太太快死了
Mrs Fox is dying.
等不及想让你也来了
I can't wait for you to join me.
我不能作爲家庭教师
Could I not, in fact,
和你住在一起吗?
live with you as your new governess?
你不是认眞的吧?
You're not serious?
(本片含有部分性场面)
This programme contains scenes of a sexual nature.
红玫瑰白玫瑰 第三集
又被他们耽搁了
Held up. As usual.
等等你 我胃口更好
Waiting for you has only ever sharpened my appetite.
又要梳理亨利的家産
Trying to sort out Henry's estate
还要处理那些杂事 唉
on top of everything else, it's just, ach!
所以我们之间的安排也行不通了
Which is why our current arrangement is no longer viable.
不能再在玛丽勒本见面了
Marylebone must go.
可是威廉... 摊子太大 我管不过来了
But William... I am stretched too thin.
你不是总説...
How often have you said how...
我们的见面能让你放鬆吗?
restorative you find our time together?
没错 因此我想让你搬到切普斯托路去
Indeed. Which is why I would like you to move to Chepstow Villas.
做索菲的家庭教师
And become Sophie's governess.
登堂入室
To live in your house?
和你住在一起? 你不是也想这样吗?
With you? I thought that was what you wanted?
你该不是改主意了吧 哦 威廉
Don't tell me you've changed your mind? Oh, William!
拉克曼太太
Mrs Rackham!
拉克曼先生?
Mr Rackham?
没空 莱蒂 我忙着呢
Not now, Letty. I'm busy.
可是先生...
But sir...
克莱尔发现艾格尼丝在花♥园♥里埋她的日记
Clara has found Agnes burying her diaries in the garden.
日记? 应该是想重新开始吧
Her diaries? Apparently she wants to make a fresh start.
科鲁想把她关起来
Curlew wants to lock her up.
眞等不及要和你独处了
I can't wait for you and I to be together.
契斯曼 帮苏糖小姐拿行李
Cheeseman! Take Miss Sugar's bags.
我来吧
I'll take that.
脚下当心 小姐
Mind yer step, Miss.
莱蒂 这是...苏糖小姐 新家庭教师
Letty, this is... Miss Sugar. Our new governess.
幸会 小姐
How do you do, Miss?
我希望...我相信她在这会很开心的
I hope... I trust she will be happy here.
这房♥子眞美
Such a beautiful house.
克莱弗女士上火车前会跟你谈的
Miss Cleave will speak with you before she leaves for her train.
请跟我去你的房♥间
Allow me to show you to your room.
这是拉克曼太太的房♥间
Mrs Rackham's room.
还有我的
And my own.
房♥间没有你原来的宽敞
The room is not as spacious as you're used to.
对
No.
不过能让我们靠近一些就行了
But it will oblige us to remain very close together.
抱歉 先生 放那就行
Excuse me, Sir. Just come through with it.
克莱弗女士会给你讲我女儿的情况
Miss Cleave will tell you all you need to know about my daughter.
毫无疑问 还有很多别的吩咐
And much more besides, I don't doubt.
拉克曼夫人也会来吗?
And will Mrs Rackham be joining us?
我想不会的
I don't think so.
我本来打算心照不宣的
I had hoped this would go without saying,
可是你最好能看好索菲
but it would be best if you could take care of Sophie
让拉克曼太太在日常活动中
in a manner that allows Mrs Rackham to go about her general business
见不到索菲
without actually seeing Sophie.
根本不见面? 正是
At all? Exactly.
那孩子让她烦躁
She finds the child disturbing.
莱蒂 别放这里 别放这里 天啊
Letty! Not in here! Not in here! For heaven's sake!
和其他垃圾一起放更衣室去
Put it in the dressing room with all the other junk...
西班牙猎犬都要有眼色些
I swear a Spaniel takes better instructions.
别推 小心摔坏
No, don't push it! You'll break it.
这反应也太夸张了
This is a preposterous overreaction.
恕难苟同 我只是想埋葬过去
You will forgive me if I disagree. I merely wished to bury the past.
不能容许我无牵无挂地向前走吗?
Am I not permitted to go forward unencumbered?
克莱弗女士?
Miss Cleave?
眞抱歉 我耽误你了
Forgive me, I have kept you.
苏糖小姐 我在这个家里八年了
Miss Sugar. Eight years I have been in this house.
从孩子的奶妈当到保姆
In that time I have been both wet and dry nurse to this child.
老天 你会发现 索菲本质不坏
Heavens. You will find Sophie in the main a well-meaning thing.
她不笨 可她太容易分心
She isn't stupid but her mind is very easily jolted off the rails.
这种时候就需要严格要求
At such times a firm hand is required.
不要让她走上...疯狂之路
We don't want her going the way of a... a Bedlamite.
我会牢记的
I'll bear that in mind.
我们有两套牀单互换
We alternate two sets of sheets.
她还尿牀呢 你知道吗?
She wets the bed, you know?
牀单还没乾 你得过会再来
The sheets are not yet dry, you'll have to come down later.
现在 该把你正式介绍给孩子了
Now, you must be formally introduced to the child.
克莱弗女士 我听説你要赶火车
Miss Cleave, I believe you have a train to catch.
请让我自己去见索菲吧
Please allow me to introduce myself to Sophie.
那你要当心 这孩子很会装
Just watch out. She can be quite the little actress.
一不小心你就会被她耍的团团转
She'll twist you round her little finger if you're not careful.
早安 索菲...
Good morning, Soph...
对不起
Forgive me.
你在睡觉
You were sleeping.
我是苏糖小姐
I am Miss Sugar.
你好 小姐
How do you do, Miss?
我知道你叫索菲 你和你父亲眞像
I know you are Sophie. You so closely resemble your father.
索菲 你还有别的房♥间吗?
Sophie, do you have another room?
比如游戏室?
A playroom, perhaps?
那你的玩具放哪里呢?
So where do you keep your toys?
玩具你总该有吧?
You do have toys, don't you?
我有他
I have him.
他叫唐宁
His name's Twinings.
是我爷爷给我的
My grandpa gave him to me.
他本来骑着锡做的大象 里面有茶叶
He was riding a tin elephant with tea inside,
可是那个被他们拿走了
but they took that away.
他这麽帅 不能老关在箱子里啊
He's much too handsome to be shut up in that dusty chest.
克莱弗女士説
Miss Cleave says
臭烘烘的旧娃娃不能进我乾淨的房♥间
I'm not to have a smelly old doll in my good clean room.
她説她讨厌这张黑脸
She says she doesn't like to look at his black face.
克莱弗女士已经走了
Well, Miss Cleave has gone now.
我想让他和我们一起上课
I should like him to join us for our lessons.
现在我躺下睡觉 (儿童晚祷词 1784)
Now I lay me down to sleep.
请主守护我的灵魂
I pray the Lord, my soul to keep.
如果我醒来之前死去
See me safely through the night
请主带我灵魂同行 阿门
and wake me with the morning light. Amen.
怎麽了 有问题吗?
What... What is it? What's wrong?
你像你父亲吗 小姐? 哦
Do you resemble your father, Miss? Oh...
这个问题有意思 索菲
That's a very good question, Sophie.
我倒没想过
I've never thought about it.
还是你比较喜欢你妈妈?
Perhaps you favour your Mama?
一点都不喜欢 你喜欢你妈妈麽?
Not at all. Do you favour yours?
我也不知道 我生日之后就没见过她了
I couldn't say. I haven't seen her since my birthday.
「亲爱的日记 我已经被恐惧攫住」
'Dear diary, I am gripped by terror.
「他们叫来科鲁医生 他的黑包吓坏了我」