剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
How very agreeable for you.
很好 索菲
Very good, Sophie.
苏糖小姐
Miss Sugar.
拉克曼先生 一会如果您有空
Mr Rackham? Might I have a word with you later,
我能否跟您谈谈?
when you have a moment?
当然可以
Of course.
那位女士是谁 索菲?
Who is that lady, Sophie?
我不知道 小姐 可我见过她
I don't know, Miss. I've seen her before.
我父亲夸我是个好孩子 小姐
My father says I was a good girl, Miss.
他不是那麽説的
That's not what he said.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
对
Yes!
我想你了
I miss you.
今天看见你在花♥园♥里
To see you in the garden today
却不能碰你 眞是痛苦
and not be able to touch you was torture.
眞的?
Really?
我太邋遢了
I feel so dowdy.
我的好衣服都在箱子里呢
All my good clothes are in the trunk.
照顾苏菲不需要你原来的行头
You don't need your old get-ups to take care of Sophie.
嗯 那倒是
No, of course not.
可我不想你对我腻味 腻味?
But I don't want you to grow bored of me. Bored?
苏糖 你拯救了我
Sugar, you saved me!
你不知道我在这房♥子里感觉多陌生
You can't imagine how much of a stranger I felt in this house.
可是你来了...
But then you arrived and...
这是我们的家了
We have a home here.
正是
Exactly that.
我很感激
And I am grateful.
多感激? 感激不尽
How grateful? Very grateful.
不过我得走了
But I must go now.
波德利和阿什韦要发佈新书了
Bodley and Ashwell are launching their new book.
「社会至恶」
The Great Social Evil.
忙完了再来?
Perhaps later?
看吧
We'll see.
是谁? 苏糖小姐 对不起
Who's there? Miss Sugar, I'm sorry!
我...我在找拉克曼太太
I just, I need to check for Mrs Rackham.
简妮? 克拉拉?
Janey? Clara?
艾格尼丝 你在哪?
Agnes, where are you?
艾格尼丝?
Agnes?
艾格尼丝 你在哪?
Agnes, where are you?
拉克曼太太
Mrs Rackham?
我的天使
My angel!
我就知道你会来的
I knew you'd come!
艾格尼丝 你干什麽了?
Agnes, what have you done?
求你 我准备好了
Please, I'm ready.
救我走 我...我不能
Get me away! I... I can't.
你是我唯一希望了
You're my only hope.
我会救你的
I will help you.
什麽时候 快了
When? Soon.
你保证 你保证?
You promise? You promise?!
对 可是首先我得告诉他们你很安全
Yes. But first I have to let them know you're safe.
安全?
Safe?
在这所房♥子里 和他在一起?
In this house? With him?
别怕 艾格尼丝
Don't worry, Agnes.
我在守望着你
I'm watching you.
我能看见一切
I see everything.
别动
Stay still.
拉克曼先生
Mr Rackham!
我跟你説了几个月了
I've been telling you for months,
你妻子需要离开这里 由专家治疗
your wife requires specialist treatment away from this house.
我就是要求你让她快点痊癒
I am asking you to help hasten her recovery,
就在这里 她自己家里
here, in her own home.
没人会指责丈夫因爲妻子摔断腿
Nobody blames a man for sending his wife to hospital
或染上天花就把她送进医院
if she has a broken leg or contracts smallpox!
这有什麽可比性
That is a facetious comparison.
哦 拉克曼 别再自欺欺人
Oh, Rackham. You simply have to rid yourself of this notion
以爲你妻子很健康
that your wife is a well person
只是偶尔犯病
who suffers occasional bouts of illness.
她已经重病缠身 只是偶尔会好一天
She is a very sick person who occasionally has a good day.
她最近状态非常好...
She's been doing marvellously well these...
好什麽好
Of course she hasn't!
这可笑的闹剧该收场了
Now, this absurd pantomime has gone too far.
艾格尼丝是时候承认她是个母亲了
It's high time Agnes admitted to being a mother.
我对她无计可施了
She has me at my wits' end.
我中了什麽邪要叫科鲁来啊
And why the hell did I ever call Curlew?!
好了 亲爱的 他想把我妻子关进地狱
Hush, my love. He wants me to condemn my wife to a living hell
就因爲她不会埋东西
because she can't use a spade.
威廉 你冷静点
William, you're beside yourself.
今后她倒是不会找麻烦了
She'll be no trouble from now on, though. Oh, no.
科鲁总算有用了一回
Curlew has finally made himself useful in that respect.
什麽意思? 要给她用鎭静药了
What do you mean? She's to be sedated.
整日整夜
Day and night.
这至于吗? 我刚纔怎麽跟你説的?
Is that necessary? What have I just been telling you?!
整日整夜
Day and night.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?!
我的天使
My angel.
杰西·夏普乐顿刚从桑吉巴回来
Jessie Sharpleton, just back from Zanzibar,
还有克劳伦斯·弗里
and Clarence Ferry.
噢 他是「她之堕落」的作者
Ah, he wrote Her Regrettable Lapse.
我在赫马基特见过这本书
I saw it at the Haymarket.
我多麽喜爱和这些新时代的同行相聚
How I love to be surrounded by my denizens of the age to come.
我説 拉克曼 沃森勳爵
I say, Rackham. Lord Watson.
你小子够忙的
You've been a busy chap.
我在威尼斯的药铺里都能看见你的脸
Even in the apothecaries in Venice I find your phiz,
瓶瓶罐罐上全印着
stamped on all the little pots and bottles.
摩登时代的奇蹟 先生
A miracle of the modern age, sir.
我身在伦敦 就可以在巴黎
I can be making a fool of myself in Venice and
和威尼斯傻名远扬
Paris without ever leaving London!
説的好
Very good!
克拉拉 拉克曼太太能坐起来眞是少见
Clara, I am surprised to see Mrs Rackham sitting up.
我的疼痛减轻了 所以克拉拉减少了药的剂量
Clara has decreased my medication now that I am in less pain.
这不是克拉拉能决定的
That is not a decision for Clara.
是我吩咐的
She was doing as I asked.
我遭受了最大的羞辱
I have suffered a most humiliating rebuff.
马车伕説他被禁止载我去教堂
Cheeseman says he's forbidden to take me to church.
亲爱的 今天是星期五
My dear. It's Friday.
我的教堂
My church.
我需要奇蹟的治癒 威廉
I need a miracle of healing, William.
可是艾格尼丝 你不能走动
But Agnes... Agnes, you cannot walk.
马伕可以背着我 别
Cheeseman can carry me. No.
我不想让你成爲笑柄
I will not have you become a laughing stock.
你到底有多怯懦 多死板 威廉
What a cowardly, conventional man you are, William.
艾格尼丝 你生病了
Agnes, you are ill.
我是爲了照顾你
I'm trying to take care of you.
你什麽时候照顾了我?
When have you ever taken care of me?
什麽时候?!
When? When?!
艾格尼斯 别
Agnes, no!
别 艾格尼斯...
No, Agnes...
别在僕人面前这样!
Agnes, not in front of the servant!
艾格尼丝 停下
Agnes! Stop it!
艾格尼丝
Agnes!
我的身体快变成行尸走肉了
My body is turning into raw meat and
而你却只在乎别人怎麽想
all you care about is what other people think!
艾格尼丝 看在上帝份上! 拉克曼太太 求你了!
Agnes, for pity's sake! Mrs Rackham, please!
停下来 停下来!
Stop it, stop it!
你弄痛我了
You're hurting me.
找别人玩吧
Go play with someone else.
(亲爱的科鲁医生 您最近...)
dear dr. curlew, how...
索菲
Sophie.
看到你下楼眞好
How nice it is to see you downstairs.
你的妈妈在哪 小姐?
Where is your mama, Miss?
她在家 自己的房♥子里