剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
'Dr Curlew has been called and his black bag frightens me.
「我求克拉拉别放他进来」
'I have begged Clara not to let him in
「可她説人人都在担心孩子」
but she prattles that everyone is worried about the baby.
「已经够迟了」
'How very late it is
「肯定快了什麽的」
'and that it must come soon.
「这是説谁的孩子?」
'Whose baby can this be?'
「眞希望威廉请人来家里之前告诉我一声」
I wish William would inform me about whom he invites to this house. '
至爱的
Dearest.
我正在想要不要去找你呢
I haven't known whether to come and find you.
不 不 最好别去
No, no, better not.
你过得怎样?
How are you getting on?
后悔来这了 对吧? 一点也没有
You rue the day you came, don't you? Not at all!
你看上去很疲惫
You have a weary look.
要不要我请个保姆帮你?
Would you like me to hire you a nursery maid?
不 不用 我确实没睡觉
No, that's not necessary. It's true I haven't slept but,
不过那得怪牀
that's because of this bed.
太小了 我就知道
It's too small, I knew it.
威廉 它还没被洗礼过呢
William, it hasn't been christened.
还记得我们的第一次吗?
Do you remember our first time?
哦 我可够丢人的
Oh! What a disgrace I was then.
可我看出你有很棒的潜质了
But I knew you were a great man in the making.
你照顾索菲眞的没问题吗?
Are you really managing all right with Sophie?
我们在一起很开心
We are very happy.
我想知道
I did wonder,
她生日是哪天?
when's her birthday?
八月...
August the...
某日 怎麽?
something. Why?
哦 索菲告诉我
Well, Sophie told me that
她从生日那天就没见过艾格尼丝了
she hadn't seen Agnes since her birthday.
她是説她出生那天
She means since the day she was born.
早安 莱蒂
Good morning, Letty.
早安 索菲
Good morning, Sophie.
对不起 小姐 我是坏孩子
I'm sorry, Miss. I'm bad.
不 索菲 你不是坏孩子
No, Sophie, no, you're not bad.
一点都不是
Not at all.
快来擦擦乾淨吧
Let's get you clean.
我下面好痛
I'm sore down there.
那是你在湿牀单上睡太久了
Well, you've been sleeping in wet sheets for too long.
克莱弗女士有专门给你准备的药膏吗?
Did Miss Cleave have a special cream she used on you?
我去给你拿点吧
Well, I'll get you some.
我一直期盼着见你 福克斯太太
I cannot tell you how anxious I have been to see you, Mrs Fox.
她们説你近来的康复...
They say your recent recovery is...
完全是个奇蹟
nothing short of miraculous.
奇蹟举世罕见 拉克曼太太
Miracles are rare, Mrs Rackham.
我还是相信我只是被调养痊癒了而已
I prefer to think I was simply nursed back to health.
得了吧
Come now!
亨利向我们保证他看到你就要死了
Henry assured us he had seen you on your deathbed!
对 亨利看到的是我最糟的时候
Henry saw me at my very worst, it's true.
我也很遗憾 你去的是健康修院
And I regret that. You've been to the Convent of Health...
对吗?
.. haven't you?
不 是圣巴多罗买♥♥医院
No. St Bartholomew's Hospital.
你是...眞的想告诉我
Are you... Are you seriously asking me to believe that
你被救出
you were snatched
那神祕恶魔的利齿 靠的只是调养好?
from the jaws of you-know-what by nothing more than good nursing?
你説的那家修院我从未耳闻
The convent of which you speak is not known to me.
若我扪心自问 福克斯太太
If I am scrupulously honest, Mrs Fox,
我也不知道它的确切位置
its precise location is a mystery to me.
幸好 他们给我派了位天使护身
Luckily, they have provided me with an angel escort,
时机成熟就会带我去的
ready for when the time comes.
「我身下的担架升起」
'The stretcher on which I lie is lifted
「经过洒满阳光的林荫 被抬向修院大门」
'and carried through the sunlit trees to the gates of the convent.
「我听见来时的火车拉响汽笛
'I hear the train which delivered me hooting and
踏上归程」
moving off on its return journey.
「将我护在羽翼下的天使 她就在门口守候」
'She whom has taken me under her wing is waiting at the gates.
「我被抬进修院
'I'm carried into the convent,
放在它中心的一间温暖小房♥间」
into a warm cell at its very heart,
「彩绘玻璃窗之下 五光十色」
'which glows in colours from the stained-glass windows. '
相信我
Trust me.
早安 索菲
Morning, Sophie!
索菲 好姑娘
Sophie, good girl.
谢谢 小姐
Thank you, Miss.
今天要辛苦了 拉克曼太太?
Hard at work, today, Mrs Rackham?
是啊 克拉拉
Yes, indeed, Clara.
如果波德利和阿什韦
If Bodley and Ashwell,
威廉的笨蛋朋友可以出版
those idiot friends of William's, can publish books
他们那些生活随感的书
that are no more than their opinions about life,
我爲什麽不能?
well, why can't I?
您在写书?
You're writing a book?
就像写日记 只不过是拿去出版的
It will be like my diary, but for the public.
好多同道中人都在翘首期盼
A great web of like-minded souls all waiting on
「艾格尼丝·皮戈特的
The Illuminated Thoughts and
眞知灼见与奇思妙想」呢
Preternatural Reflections of Agnes Piggott.
那纔是我的闺名 你知道吗?
That's my real name, you know?
听起来很有趣
It sounds fascinating.
要是我没把旧日记都埋掉就好了
If only I hadn't buried all my old writings.
那可是多好的研究素材呀
They'd have been such invaluable research material.
哦 我相信它们的源泉还会灵感喷涌的
Oh, I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.
对
Yes.
新书 我朝你父亲要的
New books! I asked your father for them.
你旧的那些都过时了
Your old ones are out of date.
历史在前进
History is on the move.
你每天都在变 你身边的世界也在变
You change every day and so does everything around you.
连你也是?
Even you?
连我也是
Even me.
猫头鹰和猫咪出海去玩儿
The owl and the pussycat went to sea
坐着豆绿色的船儿 (「猫头鹰和猫咪」李尔 1871)
in a beautiful pea-green boat
他们带了点蜂蜜 钱带的不少
They had some honey and plenty of money
外边包上一张五块钱的钞票
wrapped up in a five-pound note
猫头鹰看一眼天上的月亮
The owl looked up at the stars above and
弹着小吉他轻轻的歌♥唱...
sang to his small guitar...
你晚上冷吗? 天转凉了
Are you cold at night, now the weather's turned?
要不要加块毯子? 好的 谢谢
Would you like another blanket? Yes, please.
你怎麽知道?
How did you know?
你小时候 保姆也会给你加块毯子吗?
Did your nurse bring you an extra blanket when you were a little girl?
不会 所以我纔知道你想要一块
No. But that's how I know you'd like one.
看 有条虫子在拱
Look, there's a wiggly worm!
威廉 我们谁都聊到了 就是没聊你
William, we have discussed everyone except you.
你的生活越来越神祕了 我眞好奇
Your life is becoming quite shrouded in mystery and I am so curious.
比如説 你给女儿找到家庭教师没有?
Did you, for example, ever find a governess for your daughter?
找到了 谢谢
Yes, I did, thank you.
该不是被挽救的失足少女吧?
Not a rescue girl, I hope?
爲什麽这麽想?
What makes you think that?
福克斯太太在努力説服每个
Well, Mrs Fox is striving to convince anyone with the least
缺僕人的人接纳她的改造成果
servant problem to take one of her reformed specimens.
她可不敢再找我了
She knows better than to approach me.
我收了一个在厨房♥里
I had a rescue girl in my kitchen,
马上就得开除了
was obliged to dismiss her very swiftly.
怎麽 出了什麽事?
Why? What happened?
体面人面前不好啓齿
Nothing I could discuss in polite company.
我算体面人吗?
Am I polite company?
哦 威廉 你可是自成一派
Oh, William. You are sui generis!
我觉得和你什麽都能谈
I feel as if I could discuss any subject with you.
它就是这样 我説吧 苏糖小姐 我又找到一个
Yes, he is, isn't he? Miss Sugar, I found another one.
苏糖小姐 你好吗?
Miss Sugar, how do you do?
我很好 谢谢 先生
Very well, thank you, Sir.
今天天气不错
A brighter day today.
对 对 所以我带索菲到戸外上课
Yes, yes, it is. I brought Sophie outside for her lesson.
她太苍白了 淑女越苍白越好
She's grown so pale. A lady can never be too pale.
可孩子需要新鲜空气
But a child needs some air.
我发现索菲眞是个努力的孩子
I find Sophie such a hardworking little girl.
那你太幸运了