剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
She tried zinc and borax?
毫无用处
To no avail.
我最讨厌这个 撕心裂肺的灼痛
I hate that the worst. Hurts like hell, the burnin'.
可怜的姑娘
Poor girl.
对 很痛
Yes, it does.
这是什麽
What's this?
替我也点支蜡烛
Light a candle for me.
「那我是谁呀?」(爱丽丝漫游仙境)
'Who am I, then?
「先得告诉我 如果变成我喜欢的人」
'Tell me that first, and then, if I like being that person,'
「我就上来」
I'll come up.
「不然 我就待在这里 除非再变成什麽人」
'If not, I'll stay down here till I'm somebody else.
抱歉 索菲
Oh, excuse me, Sophie.
我出去一会儿
I just need to go outside for a moment.
拉克曼先生
Mr Rackham!
拉克曼先生
Mr Rackham!
简妮
Janey!
跟我来
Follow me.
威廉 眞对不起
Oh, William. I'm so sorry.
是科鲁医生
That will be Dr Curlew.
为我而来? 在床上别动
For me? Do not move from this bed.
这房♥子已受够生病的女人了
We've had quite enough sick women in this house.
我希望你好好的
I want you well.
人们从椅子上跌下 都会摔断脖子
People break necks falling off a chair.
你从楼梯上跌下
You have fallen down a staircase
却只扭伤了脚踝
and only have a badly sprained ankle
留下一些瘀伤
and a number of bruises to show for it.
你现在可能还没发现瘀伤 但很快会察觉到的
You may not be aware of those bruises as yet, but you will be.
儘量躺在床上休养
Keep to your bed as much as possible.
我还有工作
I have duties to perform.
你的情况 最好...
It would be much better, in your condition...
科鲁医生
Dr Curlew,
我是这家人僱来的
I am employed in this house.
进来
Enter.
病人如何了?
How is the patient?
状态好极了 苏糖小姐体质很好
Remarkably well. Miss Sugar is extremely robust.
你好 索菲 过来帮我拿拿书
Hello, Sophie. Here, take these books from me.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for heaven's sake!
你对我的状况不好奇吗?
Aren't you the least bit curious what happened to me?
莱蒂説你从很高的地方跌下来
Letty said that you fell down a long, long way
我不能盯着看
and I mustn't stare.
我很快会好起来
I'll be better very soon.
你♥爸♥爸现在越来越...
And now that your father...
自信能自己处理信函了
.. feels well enough to do his own correspondence,
我们有更多的时间呆在一起了
you and I can spend more time together.
我想咱们到纽西兰了
And I think we are in New Zealand.
「亲爱的拉克...」 拉克
"Dear Rackers... " Rackers.
「发生这种事我深表哀悼
"Deepest condolences aside,
但你总没死吧」
anyone would think it was you who were dead.
「这本新书是我们最棒的一本」
"The new book is our best yet. "
「艺术之于劳动人♥民♥」
Art As Understood By The Working Man.
比别的都没争议吧!
Less contentious than usual!
你别不相信!
Don't you believe it!
看看这些粗活工人们
Look at that whole variety of rude working folk.
扫烟囱的人 卖♥♥鱼工
Chimney sweeps, fish-sellers,
帮厨女工 小贩们之类
kitchen-maids, costermongers, so forth.
给他们看看名画的雕版
And show them engravings of famous paintings.
问问他们的意见!
Then ask them their opinion!
威廉 告诉我们你想对康丝缇斯做什麽
So, William, do tell us what you intend to do about Constance.
康丝缇斯? 我们想知道
Constance? We're dying to hear.
亲爱的布利德楼夫人?
Our dear Lady Bridgelow.
她怎麽了? 你不想和她结婚?
What about her? You don't want to marry her?
完全不知道她想和我结婚!
I had no idea that she had any desire to marry me!
拜託 比尔! 你想让她
Come on, Bill! Do you expect her to
跪下向你求婚吗?
get down on bended knee and propose?
她也有自尊的
She has her pride!
所以 接下来想去哪呢?
So, what do you fancy?
附近的特伦丝太太那里?
Mrs Terence's is nearby?
威尔斯那女孩一定有主了
The Welsh one will be taken by now and
其它人我看不上 福特太太那里呢?
I don't much care for the others. Mrs Ford's?
性价比太差
Expensive for what you get.
这几个看上去不错啊 我们快活着呢
These have a cheerful air about them. Nice weather we're having.
你找不到比我更好的了 亲爱的 我也是
You never had anyone like me, dear. Me neither!
口♥交♥ 多少钱?
In the mouth. How much?
快点啊 先生 我今天没有带套
Go on, Sir. I don't have a sheath on me.
我上週去看过医生 先生
I went to the doctors last week, Sir.
説我乾淨的像小猫
Says I'm as clean as a kitten.
可我... 我那里美妙如丝绸 先生
Even so... I've got a fine, silky hole, sir.
如同絶美的海螺
A connoisseur's conch.
比尔 你还好吗?
Bill, are you with us?
吃了它 拉克
Well, eat it, Rackers!
威廉?
William?
你在这里干什麽? 我来帮你处理信件
What are you doing in here? I'm attending to your correspondence.
你还好吗 满身是...
Are you all right? You're covered in...
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
噢 我怎麽会不知道?
Oh, I know, don't I?
我知道你去哪了
I know where you've been.
这与你无关!
That is none of your business!
给我瘸着回房♥间去
Just hobble off back to your room!
再也不需要你了
I have no further need for you.
走啊!
Go on!
「我究竟是谁?」
'Who am I?
「我叫苏糖 你们眼中的失足妇女
'My name is Sugar. I am what you would call a fallen woman,
可我会告诉你这不是失足」
but I assure you I did not fall.
「我是被逼所至」
'I was pushed.
「卑劣的男人 永恆的亚当 我控诉你!」
'Vile man, eternal Adam, I indict you!'
请原谅 现在几点了?
Please forgive me. What time is it?
快黎明了 苏糖 对不起
Almost dawn. Sugar, I am so sorry.
我刚刚失控了
I wasn't myself before.
我喝醉了 瘫倒在城里
I collapsed in town, drunk.
丢尽了脸
A complete disgrace.
现在清醒了
I'm sober now.
再也不会发生这样的事了
It will never happen again.
当然不会了 威廉 不 我下定决心了
Of course not, William. No, I am determined.
一切都会不同的
Things are going to be different.
你会发现的
You'll see.
明天希望你和索菲一起
I would like you and Sophie to join me tomorrow
来参观我的香皂厂
on a visit of my soap factory.
不等你休养好再去吗?
Wouldn't it be wiser to wait until after you're rested?
因为还有个人要见
There's someone else I am meeting there,
我不愿意麻烦的人
someone I'm loath to inconvenience.
明白了
I see.
你当然明白
Of course you do.
虽然我没挂在嘴边 可你眞是个寳贝
I have not told you often enough what a treasure you are.
你该去睡会儿觉了
You should get some sleep now.
小心点 车伕
Take care, Cheesman.
我一直都是 苏糖小姐
I always do, Miss Sugar.
你打扮的很美 索菲
You are very nicely turned out, Sophie.
看 索菲
Look, Sophie.
我们要见一个爸爸的生意伙伴
We're here to meet an associate of your father's.
不 怪我来的太早了
No, it is my fault for arriving early.
实在太想见你了
I've been looking forward to it so much, you see.
难得我的小小厂房♥
It's hard to believe my humble little factory
能让你付诸如此热情
could inspire such enthusiasm.
你不相信?
Do you doubt my word?
当然 你所看到的
Of course, what you see here is
不算是熬肥皂
not exactly soap manufacture, as such.
那些粗俗东西不太配的上一个香水製造商
That is a very dirty business and not the work of a perfumer.
小姐? 我没事 索菲
Miss? I'm all right, Sophie.
这块区域用来加工
This area is dedicated to the production of
拉克曼牌金银花
Rackham's Honeysuckle.
据説它解除瘙痒有奇效