剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
..with a dose of Godfrey's Cordial.
找你的药剂师要
Ask your pharmacist.
医生知道了会对你长篇大论...
Your doctor would give you a lecture on them...
可是相信我
but trust me -
你会连自己都不认得的
you will hardly know yourself.
这样可眞惬意
Well, this is pleasant.
一起用餐
A meal together.
你提议我们一起用餐的
You suggested we have a meal together.
对 是我提的
Yes, I did.
祝你好胃口
Bon apetit.
什麽 亲爱的? 是青豆
What is it, dear? Green beans.
不 你刚刚在微笑
No, you were just smiling.
哦 威廉...
Well, William...
其实是因爲...
..the fact is...
我有个守护天使
..I have a guardian angel.
你是説克拉拉?
Are you referring to Clara?
不 一个眞正的守护天使
No, a real guardian angel.
她守望着我们
She watches over us.
我时时刻刻都感到她在身边
I feel her about me all the time.
我觉得她是从健康修院来的
I think she's from the Convent of Health,
就是我睡着了会去的那个地方
you know, the place I go when I'm asleep.
我没发现你出去啊 亲爱的
I wasn't aware you were going anywhere, dear,
你睡得好好的
when you were sleeping.
那里的修女都是眞正的天使
The nuns there are really angels.
我很久前就在怀疑了
I suspected that for a long time.
好在现在有证据了
But what a relief to have proof!
证据?
Proof?
对 我朝她挥手 她也朝我挥手
Yeah, I waved to her and she waved back.
你不饿吗?
Are you not hungry?
他来了
He's here!
快去叫他上来啊
Well, go on, send him up.
他要你下去
He wants you to come down.
他在跟卡特韦説话
He's talking to Castaway.
苏糖
Sugar.
恐怕亨特先生受够我们的房♥子了
I'm afraid to say, Mr Hunt has had enough of our house.
我太遗憾了 亨特先生
I'm sorry to hear that, Mr Hunt.
看来亨特先生对你另有安排
It seems Mr Hunt has other plans for you.
我一直在想你
I have missed your company.
离开你我也很难受
It's been difficult getting away.
艾格尼丝开始産生幻觉了
Agnes is seeing things.
幻觉?
Seeing things?
在街上看见天使
Angels in the street.
还有谁在?
Who else is here?
这是什麽?
What is this?
这是你的
This is yours.
也是我的
And mine.
我再也不能忍♥受你住在
I couldn't bear the thought of you living in that
那个污秽的贫民窟了
filthy part of town any longer.
银行会寄给你生活费
The bank will send you an allowance.
这是第一笔
First payment is here.
你完全独♥立♥了
You will be independent.
説句话啊 哦 上帝
Say something! Oh, dear God!
想你的镜子了吗?
Will you miss your looking glass?
我还看自己做什麽 不是有你看着我了吗?
Why do I need to look at myself when I have you to look at me?
我吩咐了卡特韦夫人 你房♥里的东西都别动
I've instructed Mrs Castaway that nothing in your room be touched
等你去取
until you remove it.
我离开她伤心了吗?
Did she seem sorry to see me go?
一点都没有
Not in the least!
那老钱婆纔不会放过一笔好交易呢
The old trout knows a good deal when she sees one.
不过你不用再管她了
But you need not worry about her any more,
也不用管从前的人了
nor anyone from your past.
你有了新的人生
You have a new life,
在这里 和我一起
here with me.
你的书全都拿走啦?
Taken all your books, I see?
别忘了那个盆
Don't forget your bowl.
不错的盆呢 我不需要了
Good bowl, that. Well, I won't need it.
新家有个浴缸
There's a bath at the new place.
你的牀单谁洗呢?
Who'll take care of your sheets?
我自己洗呗
I will, I suppose.
那我可少了一件活了
That's me out of a job then.
告诉你 我觉得 克里斯托弗...
You know, I was thinking, Christopher, that...
我可以偶尔回来 和你一起唸书
I could come back sometimes and you and I could read together.
我会回来找你的
I will come back for you.
你要离开我们啦
You're leaving us then.
过了这麽多年
After all these years.
老天知道 当年爲了摆脱你我费了多大劲
Lord knows I tried hard enough to be rid of you once.
什麽毒药没往身上招呼过
No brew so toxic I didn't inflict it upon myself,
多烫的洗澡水没泡过
no bath so scalding I didn't immerse myself in it.
你就是死不了
You were indestructible!
希望我将来还这样吧
Let's hope I remain so.
十九年前 我们开始一起生活
19 years since we embarked on this life together.
六年前 你轻轻走到我房♥间里説
Six since you tiptoed to my room and told me
有位先生给我取暖来了
there was a gentleman come to keep me warm.
母亲 那我...
Well...Mother, I...
当然 亲爱的
Of course, dear.
不耽误你了
Nothing to hold you here.
和亨特先生过好日子去吧
Onward and upward with Mr Hunt!
(英格兰银行)
Bank of England
(拉克曼香水公♥司♥ - 目录)
Rackhams' Perfumery Co
恐怕我们要分开一阵了
I'm afraid I won't see you for a while.
我得在丹地待到週四
I'm in Dundee until Thursday,
週五我约了波德利和阿什韦
and then I've Bodley and Ashwell on the Friday.
我会尽早摆脱他们回来
I will get away from them as early as I can.
你会在这里等我吗?
You'll be here?
我还能去哪呢?
Where else?
你相信吗 艾格尼丝那天晚上也要出门
Believe it or not, Agnes is also out that night!
布利德楼夫人要带她去皇家阿尔伯特剧院
Lady Bridgelow is taking her to the Royal Albert Hall.
哎呀 那可是大进歩啊
Goodness, that's a step forward.
嗯
Yeah.
她觉得歩子太大了 可我説服了她
Too big a step, she thought, but I persuaded her.
威尔第的新剧
The new Verdi.
多亏契斯曼
Thank goodness for Cheesman.
至少我知道她能平安到达 平安回来
At least I know she'll get there and back in one piece.
我跟你説过新马车伕吧?
I-I told you of this new coachman?
我帮你看的他的推荐信
I checked his references for you.
当然了
Of course you did.
她眞了不起 想想她受了那麽多委屈
She's been marvellous really, considering how she has suffered.
也许艾格尼丝比你想的要坚强
Well, perhaps Agnes is stronger than you imagine.
我是説布利德楼夫人
I mean Lady Bridgelow.
她不盲从大多数
She knows better than most the,
社会渣滓的残酷偏见
the cruelty of petty social stigma.
别低估你自己的魅力 威廉
Don't underestimate your own allure, William.
她是位现代贵族 不害怕结交
She is a modern aristocrat, not afraid to associate herself
生意人的亲属
with those who have dealings with people in trade.
我佩服她这一点
I admire her for that.
钱还够吗?
Do you have enough money?
足够了
Plenty.
去华威吃点好的 点他们的鲷鱼
Make sure you eat properly go to the Warwick, order the bream.
「我是个有家室的体面人啊」
"But I am a respectable family man,"
他喊着 我用利刃划破他的衬衫
he cried as I cut through his shirt with my razor-sharp shears.
(香氛调配)
Composing Perfumes
打发点吧 小姐 打发点吧?
Spare a coin. Miss, spare a coin?
我只是回来拿药粉的 顺便来看看你
I just came to pick up my powders, I thought I'd call in.
哦 你眞好
Oh, that's nice.
在玛丽勒本弄不到药粉?
Can't get your powders in Marylebone then?
我敢説肯定有
Well, I daresay I could,
可我不知去哪找...该问谁
but I don't know where or...or who to ask.
在那边没有朋友?
Got no friends up there?
没有那种朋友
Not that kind.
这麽説他对你还不错?
He's fair to you, then, is he?
衣服不代表什麽 苏糖