剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
Clothes don't mean nothing, Sugar.
他可能用壁炉钎子打你 逼你舔鞋什麽的
Might beat you with a poker or make you lick his shoes for all that.
不 他不是那种人
No, he's not like that.
那眞是有福气
Well, what mighty good luck.
你有没有...喜欢上他?
Are you, you know, fond of him?
我习惯了他
Well, I'm used to him.
他不在的时候 比如现在...
And when he's away, like now...
你想他吗? 我不想他本人
Do you miss him? I don't miss HIM.
我想念他带来的世界
I miss the world that comes with him.
我也参与他的生意
I'm involved with his business.
莫名地让人满意
It's oddly satisfying.
你还有时间写书吗?
You still got time for your book?
没我想象的多
Not as much as I'd hoped.
也许比平常还少了?
Perhaps got less to avenge now?
不 那倒没有
No, I don't think that.
完全没有
Not at all.
心软了没什麽不好 苏糖
No harm in getting soft, Sugar.
我们都会的 只要有一点点机会
We all would, given half a chance.
酒鬼 喝呀
Rackers, buck up!
你看样子更想大吃一顿
You look as though you'd rather be tucked up.
我凌晨四点纔从丹地回来
I got back from Dundee at four this morning!
弗拉泰里的歌♥声会给你提神的
Flatelli will soon put the wind in your sails.
一会我们有计划...让你散心 别着急
We have plans to, er, revive you later, don't worry.
我们今早去了卡特韦太太那
We called on Mrs Castaway this morning.
有位幸运的先生把传説中的苏糖买♥♥走了
Some lucky gent has taken the legendary Sugar off the market -
我们还没享受到她的魅力呢
before we'd had the benefit of her charms.
如果你眞找到包她的人
If you find out who's got her,
千万告诉他我们很想分一杯羹
do tell him we're dying to have a bash.
我们打算去特鲁里街看看双胞胎
Anyway, we thought a trip to the twins in Drury Lane.
我约了人 不去了
previous engagement.
你眞无聊 比尔
You are dull, Bill.
我很开心呀
But happy.
他疯掉了
He's lost his mind.
你不是喝熏衣草香水了吧?
You haven't been drinking the lavender water?
不是每个人都能穿白的
Not everyone can wear white.
确实不是 拉克汉太太
No, indeed, Mrs Rackham.
必须够瘦纔行
You have to be very thin.
你説她到底吃不吃饭的?
Do you think she ever eats?
走吧?
Shall we?
(威尔第「安魂曲」1874)
(Verdi's Requiem)
你觉得怎样 艾格尼丝?
Your opinion, Agnes?
我没感觉 我就想透透气
I have no opinion. I'd merely like some air.
天啊 你眞憔悴
Oh, goodness, you do look peakish.
布利德楼夫人
Lady Bridgelow,
你对我的关心眞是僞善又噁心
your concern for me is false and poisonous.
你又肥又胖 下巴上还长毛
You are fat and your chin has hairs on it!
艾格尼丝?
Agnes?
艾格尼丝?
Agnes?
艾格尼丝?
Agnes?
克拉拉?
Clara?
你不能看我的脸
You must not look at me in the face.
你不该看见我
You're not supposed to see me.
眞的是你吗?
Is it you?
我是来帮你的 艾格尼丝
I'm going to help you, Agnes,
可你不能看我的脸
but you must not look at my face.
威廉总説你是我的想象
William says you are a trick of my imagination.
我好髒
I am filthy.
我全髒了
I'm covered in filth.
站起来 站起来
Stand up, stand up.
围上这个
Wrap this round you.
你的味道好熟悉
You smell familiar.
现在听好
Now listen,
我要你从这走出去 向左转
I need you to walk out of here and turn left.
我会守望着你 艾格尼丝 可我们必须保密
I'll be watching you, Agnes, but this must be our secret.
你明白吗? 不然我会有麻烦的
Do you understand? Otherwise I could get into trouble.
天使也会有麻烦吗?
Can angels get into trouble?
我们这种生物不该介入你们的世界
Creatures like us are not supposed to interfere in your world.
我在守望着你 记住
I'm watching you, remember.
走吧 不要停
Go on, keep moving.
眞想知道这麽晚你能去哪
I do wonder where you can be at this time of night.
克拉拉
Clara!
是我 威廉
It's me, William.
克拉拉呢?
Where's Clara?
就在外面 别怕
Just outside, don't worry.
你感觉怎样 亲爱的?
How do you feel now, dear?
像顶无主的帽子
Like a lost bonnet
顺着一条暗河漂流
floating along a dark river.
你眞体谅人
You are so very understanding.
不 不
No, no.
我怜悯她
I pity her.
我们这些健康无恙的人
We who have uninterrupted health
要爲我们的好运感恩
must be thankful for our good fortune.
难怪我亲爱的阿尔伯特总告诉我要感恩
Certainly my dear Albert always urged me to be thankful for it
当年他活着的时候
when he was alive.
哦 亲爱的布利德楼夫人
Oh, my dear Lady Bridgelow.
我没什麽好抱怨的
I should not complain.
我有儿子 也是阿尔伯特的骨肉
I have my son, in whom Albert lives on.
他们两人非常相似
The resemblance is very strong.
相信等你有了儿子也会是这样
I don't doubt it will be the same for you when you have a son.
一定会的
I dare say it will.
你找我姊姊?
You're visiting my sister?
对 她身体还好吧
yes. I trust she is well.
她身体当然不好
Of course she's not well.
动动脑子 老兄 别赖着不走劳她费神
Use your sense, man. Don't stay too long and tire her out.
你好像有点苍白
You are perhaps a little pale.
外表没什麽意义
Appearances mean so little.
我亲爱的伯蒂当年总是红润健康
My dear Bertie appeared to be in the pink of health always,
结果他先走了 我还活着
yet he is gone and I remain.
我眞盼望好起来 亨利
Oh, I am so anxious to be well, Henry.
因爲没有小孩要照顾
With no children to look after
我的精力都留给了慈善事业
I have saved all my juices for the cause.
我知道他们很感激
I know the cause is grateful.
日复一日 我饱受折磨
I sit here tormented knowing each day that passes
又一个女人堕入生命的罪恶
one more woman sinks into a life of unbridled vice.
福克斯太太
Mrs Fox,
我想告诉你我也开始在圣吉尔斯工作了
I want you to know that I have myself begun to work in St Giles.
你 亨利? 所以你可以放心休息
You, Henry? So you must rest easy in the knowledge
会有人替你露面的
that a presence is maintained.
我知道你和我感受相同
I knew that you felt as I do.
是的
I do.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
想要一个价廉物美的好姑娘吗?
Want a nice girl, not expensive?
我只想和你聊聊
I wish only to talk with you.
很好 来我房♥间吧
Very good. Come to my house.
不 我就是那个意思
No, no, I mean what I say.
一个先令
A shilling,
只是聊聊
just to talk.
你写下来有什麽用?
What you writing it down for?
我临时代替我朋友
Oh, I am temporarily taking over the work of a dear friend
救济社的工作
in the Rescue Society.
所以准备把细节一一彙报给她 很好
I intend to report back in every detail. nice.
反正你付了一先令了 儘管问吧
Well, you've paid your shilling, don't be shy.
如果你不介意的话 卡罗莱
when, if you don't mind, Caroline,
你是什麽时候失去了贞操?
did you lose your virtue?
十六岁
Age 16.
给了我丈夫
To my husband.
给了你丈夫?
To your husband?
那也不算失掉了贞操
Ah, well then you did not lose your virtue.
所以你离开了他 或者被抛弃了?
So you must have left him, then, or been cast out?
他死了 先生
He died, sir.
之后我的小男孩也跟着走了