剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
Damn it, is the entire house asleep?!
再来杯威士忌吗 先生? 是的
Another whisky, sir? Yes.
哦 天啊 天啊
'Oh, deary, deary.
可怜的寳贝
'You poor baby. '
别!
No!
你需要一个温软的牀舖
'You need a nice, soft bed
好好躺下
'to lie down in. '
不要 离我远一点
No. No. Get away from me.
你不是説眞的吧
You don't mean that.
让我一个人呆着!
Leave me alone! Leave me alone.
亲爱的?
Oh, deary?
艾格尼丝 醒醒
Agnes. Agnes, wake up.
喝了它
Drink this.
全喝完
Drink it all up.
我会回来 别睡过去
I'll be back. Don't go back to sleep.
时候到了?
Is it time?
照我説的做 艾格尼丝
'Do exactly as I say, Agnes.
我会守望着你 别担心
'I'll be watching you. Don't worry.
目的地会显现在你面前
'The right destination will reveal itself to you.
你所选即是目的地
'The place you choose will be the right place
因爲是你选择了它
because you chose it. '
洛斯特威西尔 (康沃尔郡 英国西南)
Lostwithiel
苏糖小姐?
Miss Sugar?
我眞的不知道她去了哪里
I really have no idea where she could have gone.
我眞的很难相信 拉克曼太太
I find it very hard to believe that Mrs Rackham
能够逃出这里
could have made her way out into the world
不是有人帮她
without the help of someone.
女人可以做出很多不可思议的事
It is remarkable what a woman can do
如果用尽她全副心智的话
when she sets her mind to it.
她根本没有全副心智
What's left of her mind.
这对拉克曼先生一定是很严重的打击
This will be such a blow for Mr Rackham.
希望拉克曼太太会在他之前回来
I do hope Mrs Rackham returns before he does.
是啊
Indeed.
拉克曼太太身体极度虚弱
Mrs Rackham is an extremely vulnerable individual.
如果有人帮助过她...
And if someone has helped her...
这就等同于谋杀
.. well, that's tantamount to murder.
当你到达目的地
'When you arrive at your destination,
走进郷邨里
'walk deep into the countryside.
问修院的路怎麽走
'Ask to be shown to the convent.
永不放弃
'Don't take no for an answer.
答应我
'Promise. '
第三集 终