剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
that boasts a scrag of gristle in your trousers.
「你想让这本书吸引你 刺♥激♥你
'You fancy this book will amuse you, thrill you,
从无聊的恐怖中拯救你」
rescue you from the horror of boredom.
「而你读完它
'And that, having consumed it,
还可以迴归现实」
you will be left at liberty to resume your life as before.
「可这本书不同
'But this book is different.
这本书是把利刃 脑袋放机灵点
'This book is a knife. Keep your wits about you.
这是为你好」
'You will need them!'
有人吗?
Hello?
开门!
Open the door!
我开不开门
Whether I open the door or not
要看你有多坏囉 你够坏吗?
depends on how bad a boy you've been. Have you been very bad?
我找卡特韦夫人
I want to speak to Mrs C-Castaway!
她死了很久了
She's long dead.
我找的是苏糖
It's Sugar I'm after.
我必须要找到她
It is imperative that I f-find her.
付多少都行! 请你小声一点 先生!
I'll pay whatever you ask! Please lower your voice, Sir!
首先 你要找的苏糖已经放弃了风流生涯
Firstly, the girl you call Sugar has renounced the gay life.
第二 香皂和护肤膏上
Secondly, your soaps and ointments
印上你的形象毫无帮助
are not improved by having your image on them.
上帝 给个地方让我们
Lord, grant us some places
见不到男人的脸吧
where we don't have to see a man's face.
最后 去找利克斯太太
And lastly, try Mrs Leek's.
四十亩地先生 荣幸啊!
Mr Forty Acres, we are honoured! You...
找我吗 先生? 不
Lookin' for me, sir? No.
我在找苏糖
I am looking for Sugar.
她偷走了我的女儿 偷走?
She has stolen my daughter! Stolen?
求你了 我什麽都没了
Please, I have lost everything.
你知道 每十个在
Did you know, that of every ten persons
威尔斯和英格兰淹死的人中
drowned in England and Wales,
六个都会是小孩? 她在你们这儿!
six will be children? You've got her!
嘿 七便士 先生!
Hey! Hey! Seven pence, sir!
注意脚下 先生 有些楼梯...
Watch your step, sir. Some of them stairs is...
小姐?
Miss?
睡觉前能到目的地吗?
Will we get where we're going to go in time for bed?
我们要开始一段很长的旅程 索菲
We're going on a very long journey, Sophie.
当我们到那里 我保证
But when we get there, I promise,
你会拥有世界上最温暖
you will have the warmest, safest,
最安全 最舒服的床
nicest bed in the whole world.
明天是美国
America tomorrow.
红玫瑰白玫瑰 全剧终