剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
The Rescue Society?
不瞒您説 我从没听过
I confess, I've never heard of it.
哦 苏糖小姐
Oh, Miss Sugar,
我的同事听到将会多麽受伤啊
how mortified my colleagues would be to hear you say that.
恕我失陪 福克斯太太
If you will excuse me, Mrs Fox,
我今天应该看着索菲的 当然
I do think I should keep a close eye on Sophie today. Of course.
一起走走吧
Let's walk together.
我们社团的宗旨是改造妓♥女♥
We are an organisation committed to reforming prostitutes.
刻不容缓 每天都有妇女因
The urgency is great. Women die or disappear
生病 谋杀或自杀而死去 失踪
every day through disease, murder, suicide.
昨天我刚去过一间妓院
Just yesterday, I visited a house,
老鸨叫卡特韦太太
a place known as Mrs Castaway's,
去找我在一本可耻的读物上看到的女孩
looking for a girl I'd read about in a vile publication.
找到什麽了?
What did you find there?
那女孩早就不在了
The girl was long gone.
谁也不知她的去向
No one could say where.
卡特韦太太本人也死了
And Mrs Castaway herself had died.
死了? 新老鸨这麽説的
Died? So the new madam said,
然后给我吃了闭门羹
before she slammed the door in my face.
抱歉 苏糖小姐
Forgive me, Miss Sugar.
哦 你喜欢你当初的老鸨
Oh, you were fond of your old madam.
是我太自大 没考虑到这点 我眞傻
In my arrogance, I failed to imagine that. What an imbecile I am.
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
我想要证实你是谁
I wanted to verify who you were.
我是谁?
Who am I?
一个找到方向 并且不辱使命的女人
A young woman who has found her calling and means to excel at it.
有需要随时找我
If I can ever be of service.
克里斯托弗?
Christopher?
你走错了吧
I think you've mistaken your way.
我在找这里原来开门的小男孩
I was looking for the little boy who used to answer the door.
要找小男孩的 叫他去找塔伯特夫人
If it's little boys he's after, send him to Mrs Talbot's.
不是男人 亲爱的 是救济社来的女士
It's not a man, dear, it's a lady from the Rescue Society.
我叫苏糖
My name is Sugar.
我原来在这工作
I used to work here.
苏糖?
Sugar?
不会吧...
I would never have...
快进来 亲爱的 进来
Oh, well come in, dear, come in.
前几天还有人找你呢
Someone was asking for you only a couple of days ago.
你多传奇呀
Your fame endures!
大变样了对吧?
Quite a change, isn't it?
我能和艾米説句话吗?
May I have a word with Amy?
原来拉大提琴的姑娘
The girl who used to play the cello.
唉 艾米觉得我们这里
Alas, Amy felt our house had
太专业 让她屈才了
become too specialised for her talents.
带那男孩走了 去哪我不记得了
Took the boy with her. Quite where escapes me.
这麽多新窑子 谁记得住啊
So many new houses, one can hardly keep up.
艾米走了 我也可以説不再上工了
With Amy gone and me no longer on what you call the factory floor
我们又少两个姑娘
we're two girls down.
我是来打听我...
I came to ask about my...
打听卡特韦太太的
About Mrs Castaway.
哦 她死了 亲爱的
Oh, she passed, dear.
怎麽了 她怎麽死的?
But how? How did she die?
睡过去就没醒 亲爱的
In her sleep, dear.
她给我留什麽了吗?
Did she leave anything for me?
一封信 一句话?
A letter, a message?
发现她死了之后呢
And what happened to her after she was found,
尸体呢?
her remains?
管丧事的抬走了 对吧 亲爱的?
Undertakers took her away. Isn't that right, dear?
哦 没问题 鲁克斯 布鲁克斯 类似的名字
Oh, I believe so. Rookes, Brookes, something like that. Aww.
再路过这里 记得回来玩哦
Well, do call in again, dear, if you're passing.
见到你眞好
A charm to see you.
你整个人都变了
You do look different.
我的生活全变了 是吗?
My life is very different now. Is it?
你长胖了 不是吗? 眞的
You've filled out so! Ain't she? Indeed.
其实我还想问 有什麽要告诉我们的吗?
In fact, I wonder, is there something we should know?
苏糖小姐 拉克曼先生问您回来没有
Miss Sugar, Mr Rackham was asking if you were back.
你会缝纫吗?
Can you sew?
缝纫? 对 你会把艾格尼丝的裙子
Sew? Yes, could you alter a dress of Agnes's so that it'd
改成你的吗?
fit you?
呃 这我不会
Er, no I, I don't think so.
就算我会裁缝 艾格尼丝和我
Erm, even if I were a seamstress, Agnes and I were
体型完全不同
very different shapes.
眞可惜 我还打算明天下午
Shame. I'd arranged for us all to go on
全家一起出去的
a little outing together tomorrow afternoon.
全家? 你 我和索菲 去照相馆
Us all? You, me and Sophie. To the photographer's studio.
照全家福
A family portrait.
早安 先生
Good day, Sir.
托维先生
Mr Tovey.
夫人 这边请
Madam. This way.
索菲
Sophie.
这裙子一定是缩水了
This dress must have shrunk.
我现在要从天空召唤大象
I shall now summon an elephant from the sky
让它站在我鼻尖上
and balance it on the tip of my nose.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
太棒了
Marvellous.
你好 索菲 爸爸?
Hello, Sophie. Papa?
我给你带了礼物
I have something for you.
你觉得怎样? 威廉?
Well, what do you think? William?
眞是个惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
苏糖小姐 看 哦 索菲
Miss Sugar, see here. Oh, Sophie.
像眞的一样 眞棒 索菲
I look real! It's wonderful, Sophie!
大团圆照呢?
And what of the group portrait?
我们一起照的那张?
The one of all of us together?
可惜不太成功 唉 天啊
It wasn't a success, I'm afraid. Oh, dear.
不然改天再去试试?
Perhaps we can try again another day?
好的 索菲 改天再试
Yes, Sophie. Perhaps we will.
当然 这很冒险 机器刚发明出来
It is a risk, of course. The engineering is in its infancy.
还照老办法吧
Leave things as they are.
你的投资要回本
To recoup your investment
需要十年好收成
you'd need ten years' excellent harvests
并且你的竞争对手不能扩张
and no expansion from your competitors.
唉...
Oh, it's...
下个世纪属于梨牌和亚德利
The next century belongs to Pears and Yardley.
我从骨子里坚信
I can feel it in my bones.
而且我没有继承人...
And without an heir to succeed me...
眼下还没有
Without an heir so far.
你正当盛年 威廉
You are a man in his prime, William.
还记得我们第一次见面吗?
Do you remember when we first met?
我告诉你我会为你做任何事
I told you I would do anything for you.
我们该上♥床♥了 我正这麽想呢
We should be in bed. My thoughts exactly.
不
No...
説眞的 看都几点了
.. seriously. Look at the time.
你这个傻姑娘
You stupid, stupid girl.
你好 先生 你在找我吗?
Hello, sir. Are you looking for me?
苏糖?
Sugar?
是... 是你?
Is that... Is that you?
我听説卡太太的事了
I had heard about Mrs C.
她几时过世的? 你知道吗?
When did she die? Do you know?
有一阵了
A while ago.
她什麽都没留给你 连封信也没有?
She didn't leave you nothing? A letter, even?
眞遗憾
I'm sorry.
我爱过我母亲
I loved my mother.
能用用你的痰盂吗? 儘管用
Can I use your pot? Help yourself.
哦 谢谢 还挺乾淨呢
Oh, thank you. It's even clean!
你不介意吧?
Would you mind?
我有时还点支蜡烛祭奠妈妈呢
Light a candle for her sometimes, my mum.
当然不在教堂里
Not in church!
就是这里 能不能帮我把包里的手绢拿来?
Just in here. Can you pass me a handkerchief from my bag?
你去买♥♥东西了? 薄荷油和啤酒酵母
You been shopping? Pennyroyal and brewer's yeast.
给一个女僕的
One of the maids.
她试过锌和硼砂?