剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
It has no purpose, heart, nor mind,
「也没有方向」
nor will.
年轻美丽的小姐不该记住这麽黑暗的意象
These are dark notions for a beautiful young woman to take to heart.
我的人生有时就这麽黑暗
My life can be dark sometimes.
人生得一知己
Kindred spirits, like yourself,
一世难求啊
are difficult to find.
你的嘴脣好像羽毛
Your lips are like feathers.
要它们带你飞翔吗?
Shall they help you take flight?
欢迎光临卡特韦太太家 先生
Welcome to Mrs Castaway's, sir!
开一夜房♥ 要五先令
The use of the room will cost you five shillings.
再加两先令 还有美酒等着您
There can be good wine waiting for an additional two
可是上面发生什麽 要多久
but what happens up there, and for how long,
就由您和苏糖自便了
is for you and Sugar to put a value to.
这是十先令
Here's ten shillings.
给我送酒上去
Send up some wine.
你累了 亨特先生
You're tired, Mr Hunt.
我很久没好好睡觉了
I haven't been sleeping.
夜里躺在牀上...
I go to bed at night...
也是通宵醒着
..and just lie awake.
好吧 我们来好好照顾你
Well...we shall have to take good care of you.
炉边客栈的烈性麦酒
Strong ale at the Fireside.
「他从无梦的宿醉中醒来...」
'He woke from his dreamless drunkard's sleep...
「只见她正要割开他喉咙」
'and found her poised to cut his throat.'
早安 亨特先生
Good morning, Mr Hunt.
早安?
Morning?
我睡了这麽久? 你很累了
I've slept so long? Well, you were very tired.
还眞有点累 现在大概是...
Yes, I was. I believe it's...
苏糖小姐 我似乎非常可惜 非常可耻地
Miss Sugar, I have suffered a most regrettable, most shameful
失禁了
loss of control.
湿衣服脱掉 亨特先生 马上
Throw off your wet things, Mr Hunt. At once.
这眞是太过份了...
That is quite beyond...
我不指望你... 衣服拿来 谢谢
I can't expect you... Your things, please, now.
这眞是...
This really is...
躺下吧
Lie back, now.
一切都会好的
All will soon be set to rights.
小可怜
Poor baby.
我太浪费你的时间了
I have taken up an unconscionable amount of your time.
完全没有
Not at all.
你眞是个有趣的男人 乔治·亨特
You are a very interesting man, George Hunt.
我应该看看你的书
I shall look out for your books.
苏糖小姐...
Miss Sugar...
没有小姐 就叫苏糖
No Miss. Just Sugar.
我的名字并不是...
My name is not, erm...
叫我威廉吧
Please just call me William.
原谅我的谎言 对男士来説声誉很重要
Forgive the deception, but a man has a reputation to uphold.
姓名又有什麽意义呢? 是啊
And what's in a name? Indeed!
这句话来自... 「罗密欧与茱丽叶」
That's actually a line from... Romeo And Juliet.
再説...也许你很难见到我出版的作品
Also...you may struggle to find my work in published form.
写作并不是我唯一的职业
Writing is not my sole occupation.
当然
Well, of course.
像你这样拥有抑制不住的好奇心
Why would a man with your unquenchable curiosity,
博学多才 熟知世上种种奇蹟的男人
your Renaissance grasp of the world and its wonders,
怎麽会侷限在一个职业之中呢?
limit himself to just one sphere?
你当然会以这独特而执着的心灵
Surely you would bring the same originality of mind
以不变应万变吧?
and fixity of purpose to anything you were about?
艺术家手中 一切皆可爲艺术
All turns to art in the artist's hand.
福克斯太太
Mrs Fox,
我必须爲上次的事再次道歉
I must apologise again for our last encounter.
那时我和弟弟正处在最尶尬的处境
You found my brother and I at our absolute worst.
不会吧
Oh, I doubt that.
也许我该向你道歉
And I perhaps owe you an apology.
我那晚太心不在焉了
I was much preoccupied that night.
你的剋制只显得礼数周全
I put your reserve down to good manners.
我下午去了一家妓院
I had that afternoon visited a bawdy-house
探访一个快离开人世的女孩
to see a girl plainly not long for this world.
老天... 这很常见 有人专做病美人生意
Good L... That's not uncommon, there's a trade in sick girls.
我向老鸨抗♥议♥过
I once complained to a madam
一个女孩甚至都站不稳了
that one of her employees could barely stand.
她告诉我这不需要站着
She told me standing was not mandatory,
还説我看起来也很憔悴
that I looked a bit peaky myself,
要不要找个房♥间躺下休息
and would I like to lie down in the spare room.
眞是狡猾又放肆的建议
A most sly and licentious suggestion.
你看我像生病了吗?
Do I look ill to you?
完全没有
Not at all.
好多了 莱蒂 眞的好多了
Better, Letty, much better.
除了把自己再弄乾淨点儿
Though you might tidy yourself up a little.
以不变应万变
Fixity of purpose.
我一定要治好病
I am going to get well.
就算会被折磨死
Even if it kills me.
最亲爱的艾格尼丝
Agnes, dearest.
他们使出看家本领了
They've really pushed the boat out.
希望你有个好食慾
I hope you have an appetite.
今天你能下来 眞是个愉快的巧合
What a happy coincidence it is that you've come down today.
巧合? 我制定了新的准则
Coincidence? I am ushering in a new regime.
还给僕人们做了评估
Including a review of the staff.
家里都乱成一团了
The household is out of hand.
并不只是今天
And it's not just today,
我是説 下雨天让僕人们都手忙脚乱
I mean the rain makes the servants skittish, of course.
我经常观察到这件事
I've observed this so often,
可以写篇文章投给「笨拙」(19世纪伦敦幽默讽刺杂♥志♥)
I mean to write a short piece for Punch on the topic.
问题是 僕人们需要女主人的领导
The fact is, servants look to their mistress for guidance,
接着管理他们对你也有好处 亲爱的
and a return to overseeing them might be good for you, dear.
他们不能...自己处理吗?
Can't...can't they just sort it out among themselves?
你不是常这样説吗?
I mean, isn't that what you always used to talk about?
社♥会♥主♥义♥?
Socialism?
社♥会♥主♥义♥不等于僕人失控
There is a difference between socialism and the staff running amok.
不知亨利忙完教堂的事会来吗 我喜欢他 你呢?
I wonder if Henry will come after church? I like him, don't you?
最近的星期天 亨利都和福克斯太太在一起
Henry lately seems to spend his Sundays in the company of Mrs Fox.
科鲁医生的妹妹 那个寡妇? 你不是説...
Dr Curlew's sister, the widow? You don't mean...
不是
No!
上帝 不是
God, no!
福克斯太太只在乎她深爱的救济社
And Mrs Fox is far too preoccupied with her beloved Rescue Society.
福克斯太太解救别人?
Mrs Fox rescues people?
妓♥女♥ 亲爱的
Prostitutes, dear.
我会告诉你 这无济于事
A pointless crusade, if you ask me.
她不明白 大多数这种女孩
It doesn't seem to have occurred to her that many of these girls
都享受她们的工作
enjoy their work.
你还好吧 艾格尼丝?
Are you quite all right, Agnes?
要不要...
Would you like...
克拉拉
Clara!
莱蒂 珍妮 拉克汉太太?
Letty, Janey! Mrs Rackham?
拉克汉太太
Mrs Rackham.
克拉拉 马上去叫科鲁医生
Clara, send for Dr Curlew at once.
不要 不 拉克汉先生
No, no. No, Mr Rackham.
照我説的做
Do as I ask!
艺术家手中 一切皆可爲艺术
All turn to art in an artist's hands.
你这麽突然就改变主意了?
All very sudden, this change of heart?
上天的指示和安排 父亲
A revelation of Damascan proportions, sir.
我焕然一新了
I am a new man.
我还以爲你要欢乐的跑进来 把钜额支票拍在我桌上
And I'm expected to jig for joy and slap a fat cheque on the desk,
是这样吗? 不是 我要证明自己 父亲
is that it? No, I wish to prove myself, father.
可以吗?
If I may?
我带来了我
I have brought my...
我对拉克汉家族账目 不可抑制的好奇心
..unquenchable curiosity to bear on the Rackham accounts.
啊 威廉
Why, William.
能这麽快再见到你 眞好
What a pleasure to see you again, and so soon.
我给你带了东西 眞的?
I brought you something. Really?
上次忘记给你的
Something I forgot to give you last time.
你要宠坏我了
You spoil me.
亨特先生
Mr Hunt!
亨特先生 噢 亨特先生