剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
Mr Hunt! Oh, Mr Hunt!
亨特先生
Mr Hunt!
亨特先生
Mr Hunt!
亨特先生
Mr Hunt!
我叫威廉·拉克汉
My name is William Rackham!
没想到我还能见到这一天
I never thought I'd see the day.
你来迟了 苏糖从来不等别人
You're too late. Sugar don't wait for no-one.
考虑一下吧?
Will you consider it?
我对苏糖的专属佔有权
Exclusive patronage of Sugar by me.
不
No.
爲什麽? 问题很複杂
What? These matters are complex.
我们这是家小买♥♥卖♥♥
We have a small house here.
如果三分之一的服务都提供不了
If a third of what we offer is unavailable,
那我们怎麽办?
where does that leave us?
还有其它的问题
Then there are other complications.
比如説? 我们和炉边客栈的关係
Such as? Our bond of mutual regard with The Fireside.
你这麽仰慕苏糖的才色 当然也
Surely you, who are so appreciative of Sugar's merits,
看的出她是那里的王牌
can see she is a draw there.
这只是细节
These are details.
我只有一个原则
It's the principle of the matter that I'm concerned with.
原则?
The principle?
苏糖她自己是否同意?
Whether Sugar herself would agree?
能让她下来吗?
Might she come down?
毕竟 这是她自己的未来
It is her future at stake, after all.
还有一个方面你没考虑到
There is another thing you haven't allowed for.
万一要是苏糖本人喜欢
You don't consider the possibility that Sugar might prefer -
恕我直言 喜欢多样化呢?
forgive me - she might prefer variety?
好吧 让她自己决定
Well, we shall let her decide.
亨特先生 见到你眞高兴
Why, Mr Hunt, what a pleasure.
亨特先生
Mr Hunt...
有个提议给你 苏糖
has a proposition for you, Sugar.
我听説了
So I understand.
我想问一句
If I may.
我们都不明白的是
What none of us understands is,
除了给妓院方面的价钱...
outside of your arrangement with the house itself...
你还可以给苏糖什麽?
..what will you pay Sugar?
我会不惜一切让她开心
I will pay her whatever makes her happy.
好的 亨特先生...
Well, Mr Hunt...
我愿意
I am willing.
几点了?
What time is it?
你不用再辛苦工作了
You don't need to take in copy work any more,
不需要把自己搞的如此不堪了
or whatever it is you do to get yourself in such a mess!
拉克汉的産品里有专门针对乾性皮肤的
You know, Rackham's does manufacture a product for dry skin.
可我已经是阿特金熊油的奴隶了
But I'm a slave to Atkinson's Bear's Grease.
你的人生从今以后就不同了
Your life is going to be very different from now on.
希望有些东西还是一样
I hope some things remain the same.
(必须要出去)
must get out
(必须要多出去)
Must get out more
你的僕人安息日都在工作?
Your men work on the Sabbath?
像我一样 一天都不够用 亨利
As do I! Not enough hours in the day, Henry.
你知道香水也分八个调性
Did you know that there's an octave in perfume
像音乐那样吗?
as there is in music?
好吧 需要帮忙吗?
Anyway, how can I help?
你有想到过妈妈吗?
Do you ever think of mother?
没有
No.
你很小时她就...去世了
You were very young when she, erm...passed on.
亨利 她和别的男人跑了
Henry, she ran off with another man.
抛弃了我们
She abandoned us.
我有时觉得 我们成长中
I am conscious, sometimes, that we lacked
环境里缺乏...
growing up any, erm...
女性的陪伴
Female society.
你也知道吧 福克斯太太一直致力于帮助...
You know, of course, of Mrs Fox's efforts in the, erm...
社会的黑暗底层人士?
in the darkest recesses of the city?
我想她的行动支援
Well, I thought that her practical support
也许还需要我的...理论化的支持
might be well-supplemented by my more, doctrinal approach.
可我的问题是...
My problem, though, is this -
如果我想去关照
if I am to minister to, erm...
失足妇女...
..fallen women...
怎麽纔能辨认出她们呢?
..how shall I recognise them?
你好点了吗? 熊油的效果很棒
Yer 'ands any better? This bear's grease is miraculous.
你的书怎麽样了?
How's yer book?
你知道我自学的识字
You know, I taught myself to read.
我可以教你
I could teach you.
不需要
Don't need it.
(拉克汉香水公♥司♥)
注意身后
watch your back!
只要一先令 我的手就属于你 其它部分两先令
My hand is yours for a shillin', sir, and any other part for two.
请把衣服穿好
Please, cover yourself up.
身体髮肤不是拿来买♥♥卖♥♥的
Your body parts are not yours to sell.
他们相互依存 全部属于上帝
They belong together, and the whole belongs to God.
我的週身都属于给的起两先令的人 先生
My 'ole belongs to anyone that's got two shillings, sir.
听我説
Listen to me.
我要你把这两先令当成
I want you to see these two shillings as an act
不需再履行的行爲
that's no longer necessary.
它代替了...可以説是
It's in lieu, which is to say,
任何你打算做的事
whatever you were about to do,
求你 别这样了
please, I beg you, don't.
「求你了 他请求着 拽着他的丝质领结」
"Please," he begged, tugging at the silken bonds.
「让我走 我是个大人物」
"Let me go. I am an important man!"
「那就告诉我 高贵的绅士」
"So tell me, exalted sir,
「愿意我的匕♥首♥从你身体哪部分刺进去?」
"where is it your pleasure to have this blade enter you?"
先生
Sir.
你迟到了
You're late.
工作太辛苦吧 拉克汉先生?
Hard at work, Mr Rackham?
我给你带了东西
And I brought you something.
我几个朋友出版的
A couple of my friends produced it,
它叫做「祷告的效力」
it's called The Efficacy of Prayer.
「波德利与阿什韦」
"Bodley and Ashwell."
眞是幼稚
How perfectly childish.
他们是不是没事可做了?
Have they nothing better to do?
没事可做
No, nothing
而你却... 在这里
Whereas you... Exactly!
生意如何? 棒极了
How is the business? Splendid.
你的敌人呢?
And your rivals?
竞争对手强硬麽?
Is the competition stiff?
皮尔斯和亚德里非常顽强
Well, Pears and Yardley are unassailable.
罗兰和芮谜身体很好
Rowland and Rimmel are in good health.
尼斯本生病了 也许是致命疾病
Nisbett is ailing, perhaps fatally.
对不起 是不是很无聊?
I'm sorry, is this terribly dull?
一直讲生意上的事? 无聊?
All this talk of business? Dull?
还有谁比我
Who understands better than I
更懂艺术和商业的联繫?
the connection between commerce and art?
我在想拉克汉産品的目录
On which subject, I've been thinking about this Rackham's catalogue.
熏衣草润足霜
"Lavender foot balm.
「脚臭是你的阿喀琉斯之踵吗?」
"Are malodorous feet your Achilles' heel?"
我知道
I know, I know.
这是很早以前的
It was written years ago.
爸爸写的 一点也不优雅
Father's work. Hardly elegant.
爲什麽不重写?
So why not rewrite it?
还太早了
It's early days.
父亲应该还没准备好
I'm not sure Father's ready.
该是你带头的时刻了 而不是随波逐流
It's time for you to lead, not follow.
让我们的生意配的上拉克汉的名号♥
Let's make the business worthy of the Rackham name.
是威廉·拉克汉
William Rackham, that is.
没有你我该怎麽办
What would I do without you?
(地址 切普斯托路)
拉克汉太太
Mrs Rackham?
你醒了
you're awake.
是的 我想今天在楼下吃饭 克拉拉
Yes. I mean to take breakfast downstairs this morning, Clara.
您记得拉克汉先生今天不在吗?
Have you remembered that Mr Rackham is away?
他去了丹地
He has gone to Dundee.
所以您要一个人吃早餐吗?