剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
Relieves itching quite miraculously, I am told.
这个
Here.
威廉 这太有意思了
William, this is so amusing.
你眞的这样想?
Do you really think so?
楼梯通往蓝色车间
These stairs lead to the blue room,
用来生産
which houses the production of
拉克曼精油 我们的招牌香型
Rackham's Puressence, our signature scent.
这里本来打算做污水厂的
The factory was originally built to be a sewer works,
很好笑吧
which is ironic.
这是我们的新産品「青春永驻」
Ah, this is one of our new developments, Jeunesse Eternelle.
橙色来自于胡萝卜
The orange colour comes from carrots.
小姐 我想去尿尿
Miss, I need to go piddle.
拉克曼先生?
Mr Rackham?
这里有...洗手间吗?
Is there on the premises a room with... washing facilities?
嗯...有人会带你去的
Er... someone will show you.
求你了 请你帮帮我
Please, please help me.
我去找别人
I'll get someone.
不! 只能你帮我
No! You have to help me.
求你了
Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们必须得走
We must go.
走吧
Let's go.
离睡觉时间尚早
It's a bit early for bed.
我不管 小姐 我累了
I don't mind, miss, I'm tired.
我眞感激你 索菲
I'm very grateful to you, Sophie.
你救了我
You rescued me.
苏糖小姐 求你别死
Please don't die.
我不会死
I won't die.
我保证
I promise.
没事的 小东西
It's all right, little one.
什麽也不要担心 只需相信我
Don't you worry about anything. You just trust me.
原谅我姗姗来迟 刚从你的邻居那里过来
Forgive the late hour. I was visiting a neighbour of yours.
什麽事?
What is it?
上次我来这里时
There was something I could scarcely
无法忽视的事
fail to notice the last time I was in this house.
这次可能要同你説説了
I should perhaps have spoken to you about it at the time.
你让我过来?
You sent for me?
是的
Yes.
不用坐 没这个必要
Do not sit down, there's no need.
听説你怀上了孩子
It has come to my notice that you are with child.
所以你不能留在这里
It is therefore impossible that you remain
作我女儿的家庭教师了
as my daughter's governess.
你的工钱都在里面
Your wages are enclosed.
请你在3月1日之前务必离开
Please be prepared to leave on 1st March.
这里面有误会吧
There has been a misunderstanding.
无需再多説了
Further discussion is out of the question.
你不用再来见我了
Do not attempt to come and see me again.
谢了
Thank you.
「亲爱的威廉 原谅我这样説 你弄错了」
"Dear William, forgive me saying so, but you are mistaken.
「我之前饱受体内积水的困扰」
"I was briefly afflicted with a painful swelling
「现在已经没有了 我的月事也正常」
"which has since passed and I now have my monthly courses,
「如果你不信 可以自己来检査」
"as you can discover to your own satisfaction. "
「亲爱的威廉 求你了」
"Dear William, please,
「每个小时等待你的回复 都是一种折磨」
"every hour that I wait for your reply is torture.
「记住我全心全意的协助你
"Remember that I am devoted to your assistance
为你分担烦恼」
and you and sparing you inconvenience... "
打扰了 苏糖小姐
Excuse me, Miss Sugar,
拉克曼先生让索菲小姐下楼
Mr Rackham has asked if Miss Sophie might be brought down.
我们先整理一下
We shall just tidy ourselves up a bit.
苏糖小姐 他让我单独带索菲小姐下去
Miss Sugar, he asked me to bring Miss Sophie myself.
明白了
I see.
你可以在外面等一下吗? 当然了 小姐
Could you wait outside a moment? Of course, Miss.
来 索菲 站起来
Come on, Sophie, stand up.
我想你父亲会宣佈一些事情
I think your father has some news for you.
可能会告诉你一些事情
Most probably he is about to tell you something,
我希望你也能告诉他一些事
and I want you to tell him something in return.
你要告诉他你对我的感觉
I want you to tell him how you feel about me.
明白了吗?
Do you understand?
明白了吗?
Do you understand?
一切都会好起来的
Then everything's going to be all right.
她们要把你送走
They're sending you away.
你告诉他了吗? 我告诉他我爱你
But did you tell him? I told him that I love you.
他竟然做的出来?
How dare he do this?
他竟然这样对我的孩子?!
How dare he do this to my child?!
唐思礼小姐
Miss Townsley.
你好 索菲
Hello, Sophie.
我来向你介绍一下唐思礼小姐
I would like to introduce you to Miss Townsley.
你好 唐思礼小姐
Hello, Miss Townsley.
你会説法语吗 孩子?
Have you any French, child?
法语不是苏糖小姐的技能
French wasn't one of Miss Sugar's accomplishments.
那钢琴呢?
What about the piano?
也是 恐怕是苏糖小姐不太称职
Again, I'm afraid Miss Sugar came up rather short.
苏糖小姐要立即离开
I think it best Miss Sugar leave immediately
免得带给索菲更多困扰
to prevent further distress to Sophie.
鑑于你説她已经産生了很强的依恋感
If as you say she has formed a very strong attachment,
可能这样最好
I think that might be preferable.
可你的家庭教师有地方去吗?
But does your governess have somewhere to go?
当然 她随时可以回家去找她妈
Oh, yes. She can always go home to her mother.
苏糖小姐!
Miss Sugar!
今天我们可能要外出探险 索菲
I thought we might go for an adventure outside today, Sophie.
这里太闷了 是的 小姐
It's so stuffy in here. Yes, miss.
别忘了你的围脖 好的
Don't forget your muffler. Yes.
你的观察镜呢?
What about your spy glass?
天啊 小姐 我们带上好多故事一起上路
Goodness, Miss, we are taking a lot of stories with us.
我们将进行一场伟大的冒险 索菲
We are going on a great expedition, Sophie,
谁知道会需要些什麽呢?
who knows what provisions we may need?
明天是美国吗?
Is it America tomorrow?
明天是美国
America tomorrow.
拿着很重的包啊 小姐
Heavy bags you got there, Miss.
要远行吗?
Goin' far with them?
不得无礼 契斯曼
You're impertinent, Cheesman.
我回来的时候会告诉拉克曼先生? 你回来?
I shall speak to Mr Rackham about you on our return. Your return?
那是什麽时候?
That be soon then?
我们单独谈谈
I shall speak to you in private.
索菲? 是的小姐 我一会就过来 好的 小姐
Sophie? Yes, Miss. I shall be back in a moment. Yes, Miss.
给你十镑 契斯曼
Ten pounds, Cheesman.
大手笔呀 对你是一小笔横财了
Aren't we grand! A small fortune for you.
拉克曼夫人遇难后
I wondered after Mrs Rackham met her doom
我以为你要取代她了
if you weren't hoping to take her place.
拿上钱 放我们走
Take the money, and let us be on our way.
我看到了她
I saw her.
从河里拖上来
Dragged from the river.
一切都难以辨认了
There was nothing left to recognise.
除了她的头髮
Except her hair.
长长的金髮
Those long blonde locks.
被污水浸泡 缠绕着水草
Full of weed and dirty water.
你认为金钱如此美好 小姐
You see money's all well and good, Miss.
但我更想要点私人的东西
But what I'd like is something a little more personal.
我想试试他嚐过的
I want a taste of what he's had.
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
我们去哪里 小姐? 美好的地方
Where are we going, Miss? Somewhere nice.
要我拿个包吗 小姐?
Shall I carry a bag, Miss?
对你来説太重了 索菲!
They're too heavy for you, Sophie.
我们去坐公共马车
Let's take a ride on the omnibus.
你跑上前去告诉他我们要坐
Run ahead so the conductor can see we want to get on.
我们现在要去哪里 小姐?
Where are we going now, Miss?
非常有趣的地方
Somewhere very interesting.
我保证
I promise.
「读者啊 你如此自大」
'How smug you are, reader,
「也许你的性别让你
'if you are a member of that sex
以裤裆里的那根软骨为傲」