剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
So you'll take breakfast alone?
我觉得这样更轻鬆
I think I shall find it easier that way.
我今早感觉特别精神 克拉拉
I feel so light this morning, Clara,
眞是无法描述的轻鬆
I can't tell you what a relief it is!
早餐后 我要做我的裙子了
After breakfast, I shall work on my dresses.
毕竟 社交季快到了
The season is almost upon us, after all.
可以把它拿过来吗?
Would you bring them for me?
克拉拉 因爲...
Clara, with, erm...
因爲社交季快到了 一定...
..with the season so close, there are certain, er...
我还需要複习其他的技艺 比如...
skills I will need to re-master, such as, erm...
走出去...
..going outside, and, erm...
不需要人陪着 去散步
walking unsupported.
我想一会儿可以试试
I was, I was thinking we might try later.
如果您吃的消的话
If you feel up to it.
也许等科鲁医生在的时候?
Perhaps after Dr Curlew's been round?
可他一定...
But surely...
今天他一定不会来吧?
Surely he isn't coming today?
不 我...
No, I'm...
我不要见他 克拉拉
I won't see him, Clara.
就是不要
I simply won't.
切普斯托路
Chepstow Villas.
劳驾你远道而来
I'm sorry you have come all this way
不巧的是对你来説 我非常好
because, unfortunately, for you, I am quite well.
我看你很苍白
You're looking very pale to me.
也许是因爲脸上扑的粉吧?
That may be the face powder, mayn't it?
我不是告诉你不要用化粧品吗?
Have I not cautioned you against the use of cosmetics?
你不是説你已经扔...
And did you not tell me that you had disp...
扔掉了 对 所以肯定不是
Disposed of it, yes. So I did. So it cannot be that.
可是我太累 不想检査了
But I am too tired to be examined.
你的疲倦或许是疾病的症状
Your tiredness may in itself be a symptom of illness.
你每週都给我做检査
You examine me every week.
一次不做又会怎样?
What harm can it do to leave it undone just this once?
只有疯女人纔愿意让自己恶化下去
Only a madwoman would willingly let her health decline...
我不是疯女人 所以我纔开口请求
I am not a madwoman! Which is why I ask permission,
而不是像对疯人院的病人一样强迫
rather than obliging you as I would an asylum inmate.
克拉拉
Clara?
我要留下吗?
Should I stay?
不用
No.
疼痛是抗拒引起的
The pain lies entirely in the resistance.
放鬆
Little more.
再放鬆
Little more.
好的
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
这条裙子很难修补了 你觉得呢?
The dresses will be hard to mend, don't you think?
不可能补好了
I don't think we can mend them.
我做梦了 克拉拉
I dream, you know, Clara.
梦?
Dream?
梦到一个地方 不是...
Of a place. Not...
一个不是眞实存在的地方
Not a place with a physical dimension, but one that does exist.
到处都是鸽子
Full of nuns,
她们温柔的像天使
so gentle they might be angels.
我希望她们来接我
I wish they'd send for me.
我的上帝
My God.
威廉·拉克汉
William Rackham.
你得对我更好点了
You'll keep me better than you do now.
(切普斯托路)
Chepstow Villas.
等等
Wait, wait!
我的天使
My angel...
终于来了
come at last.
第一集 终