剧集 | 绛红雪白的花瓣(2011) | 导航列表
这是本仇恨的书 用来报复每个外强中乾的
It's a book of hate, to wreak revenge on every pompous
爬上卡特韦夫人门槛的小爬虫
trembling worm who taps at Mrs Castaway's door.
你是...? 苏糖就是我的姓名
And you are? Sugar is all there is to my name.
就算会被折磨死 我也要治好病
I am going to get well. Even if it kills me.
人生得一知己 一世难求啊
Kindred spirits like yourself are difficult to find.
我对苏糖的专属佔有权
Exclusive patronage of Sugar by me.
我愿意
I am willing.
你的人生从今以后就不同了
Your life is going to be very different from now on.
我不是疯女人
I am not a mad woman!
我预料她很快就会崩溃
I expect a full collapse very shortly.
我的上帝 威廉·拉克汉 你得对我更好点了
My God, William Rackham. You'll keep me better than you do now!
我的天使
My angel...
终于来了
..come at last.
红玫瑰白玫瑰 第二集
他睡得正甜
He sleeps so sweetly,
就像个孩子 自以爲安全
like a child, imagining that he is safe.
可我也有我的梦
But I have my dreams also.
梦想着报复每一个夺走我纯眞的男人
Dreams of revenge against the men who took my innocence.
(本片含有部分粗口)
This programme contains some strong language
(以及性场面)
and scenes of a sexual nature.
你知道吗 我好多年
You know, it's been years
没在一个女人身边过一整夜了
since I've slept beside a woman all night.
我得起了 还得回家看看
But I must get up. I have to look in at home.
你肩上的担子可眞重
You have so many responsibilities.
对了 信函照我们讨论的改了吗?
Oh, did you make those changes we discussed to the letter?
该死的黄麻商人
Damn jute merchants.
又不敢惹他们翻脸 都改好了
Can't afford to fall out with them. All done.
这是什麽臭味?
What is that terrible smell?
现在我的鼻子可灵敏了
My nose is very sensitive at the moment.
如果连德尔斐熏衣草
If it can distinguish between Lavandula delphinensis
和宽叶熏衣草都能区分 那当然也能闻出
and Lavandula latifolia then it can certainly detect...
是狗屎
Uh! Dog's mess.
哦 威廉 眞对不起
Oh, William, I'm sorry.
圣基尔斯这里髒乱不堪
St Giles is filthy.
我们能有别的地方相会就好了
I do wish there was somewhere else we could meet.
我眞不愿意把你拖到这个瘟疫窝来
I hate dragging you to this plague pit.
眞的 有时我觉得要是
You know, I sometimes think it would be a miracle
我25歳还没染上霍乱就是奇蹟了
if I'm not carried off by the cholera by the time I'm 25!
别説了
Don't say that!
得了 只不过是萍水之交的女人 然后呢
Really, one forms the slightest attachment to a woman, then...
信给我
The letter.
威廉 对不起 我是开玩笑的
William, forgive me, I was joking.
还是别开的好
Well, I wish you wouldn't.
天啊 拉克曼太太 您可眞忙活
Goodness, Mrs Rackham. You have been busy.
你知道这些是什麽吗 克拉拉?
Do you know what this is, Clara?
请柬?
invitations?
这是谅解
It's forgiveness.
社会对我敞开大门了
Society opening its doors.
我也要参加社交季了
I am to be included in the Season.
布利德楼夫人都发来了 你看
Even Lady Bridgelow, see?
安菲特太太还请我下週去用茶
And Mrs Amphlett has invited me to tea next week.
世界要变了 克拉拉
A great change is in the air, Clara!
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to be all right!
福克斯太太 亨利
Mrs Fox. Henry.
希望我没打搅到您
I hope I do not inconvenience you.
説哪里话 请原谅这麽乱
Not in the least. Forgive all this,
我家被救济社当成仓库了
I've become the Rescue Society's unofficial warehouse.
哦 抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
这就是你今天没看见我去教堂的原因
This is why you did not see me at church today.
恕我冒昧 你的女佣在哪?
Forgive me, where is your maid?
我週末让她放假回家 照顾她祖父去了
I let her go home on the weekends to care for her grandfather.
这麽説 家里就你和我
So, we are alone in the house?
这样...合适吗?
Is that...quite decent?
恐怕可可对我刺♥激♥非常大
I'm afraid I find cocoa terrifically stimulating.
我们太容易受诱惑了
We are so easily seduced.
是吗?
Are we?
就在上週 我回家途中
Just last week, I was on my way home
刚拜访完一个非常悽惨的家庭
from visiting a particularly wretched family.
我又疲惫 又沮丧 连路也懒得走了
I was tired, discouraged, and I didn't want to walk.
恍惚之间
And before I knew what I was doing,
我就进了地下铁道 在大地中飞速穿行
I was in the underground railway, speeding through the earth,
满心只想着自己的愉悦
mindless of anything except my own pleasure.
这一切只要一枚六便士
And all at the cost of a sixpence.
天啊
Goodness.
我沉醉其间 甚至坐过了站
I enjoyed it so much, I missed my stop.
世界会这麽毁了的 亨利
This is how the world will end, Henry.
基♥督♥之敌就是我们的慾望
The Antichrist is our own desires.
你起得眞早
You are the early bird.
我要出门办点事
I have some errands to run.
好吧 反正你閒得很
Well, you've time on your hands.
亨特先生好久没来了 对吧?
We haven't seen much of Mr Hunt lately, have we?
多久了 一个星期?
What is it? A week now?
亨特先生很忙
Mr Hunt is a busy man.
看来是这样
Oh, so it seems.
不过忙些什麽 我就搞不清了
Although with what exactly, I'm never certain.
等他下次来 你问问他啊
Well, you can ask him, next time he comes.
分手的时候别吃亏就行 记住了?
Just so long as you parted from him on good terms, hmm?
还照老办法
As always.
不过我们怕什麽?
But what do we care?
我知道炉边客栈的人可想你了
I know you're much missed at the Fireside.
还记得你小时候 我们玩的那个游戏吗?
Do you remember the game we used to play when you were a baby?
在最寒冷的冬夜
On the coldest winter nights,
我溜进你房♥间 你睡得正熟
I'd creep in to your room while you were sleeping,
紧紧裹着毯子 我就...
all cuddled up in your blanket, and I'd...
把它掀掉
pull it off!
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
我就把它掀掉
I'd pull it off
然后説
and I'd say,
「上帝就爱这麽做!」
"That's what God does!"
上帝就爱这麽做
That's what God does.
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
刀尖抵上了柔软的皮肉 我却犹豫起来
'The dagger tip touched tender flesh and yet I hesitated.
他不是所有男人中最坏的一个吗?
'Was not this man worse than all the rest?
他不是背叛了我的信任
'Had he not abused my trust
把我扔回污秽之中了吗?
and cast me back into the pit of filth?
可我还是挿不下去
'Yet I could not thrust it home.
我收起我忠实的匕♥首♥
'I put away my trusty blade,
取来毒药和最柔软的布
fetched poison and the softest cloth.'
做个好梦 我的爱人
Sweet dreams, my love.
拉克汉太太 你的祕方是什麽?
Mrs Rackham, what is your secret?
我的祕方? 新的蒸气浴疗法吗?
My secret? Some new spa, perhaps?
你气色简直太好了
You're looking most terribly well.
哦 没有 没有 安菲特太太
Oh, no, no, no, Mrs Amphlett.
我正在想 你的样子
Well, I was just thinking that you look
也比上次见面改善了很多呢
quite remarkably different from the last time I saw you.
这麽瘦 我都认不出你了
So thin! I hardly recognised you.
承蒙夸奖 哪里呀 我都嫉妒了
You are very kind. Not at all, I'm envious.
我遵守严格而简单的养生食谱
I swear by a strict but simple regime of
只有清水和青豆
water and green beans,
如果头晕 再加一口牛尾汤
and if I am feeling dizzy, a mouthful of oxtail soup.
不过汤必须非常剋制
But the soup must be very well strained.
我得记住 不 我得抄下来
I shall remember. No, I shall write this down.
我得提醒你 一开始
I should caution you that at first
你可能感到头痛 虚弱
you may experience debilitating headaches.
我已经饱受头痛折磨了
I am already a martyr to headaches!
我们一边谈话 我就一边感到可怕的抽痛
As we speak, I'm prey to a terrible throbbing.
其实你不必这样受苦
But there is no need for you to suffer as you do.
瞧这个...
Here, look...
不舒服时 我就吃上两片...
On bad days, I take a couple of these...
加一剂高弗雷鎭静剂 (常用药 主料爲鸦♥片♥)