剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
不然是谁?我们要怪谁,克雷格?
Who, then? Who do we blame, Craig?
他的父母、学校、霸凌者、社会压力
His parents. or schools, or the bullies, or social pressure,
砂糖、喷气足迹,或是…
or refined sugar, or vapor trails, or...
我们
...us.
我们要为相佑先生的死负责?
We are responsible for the death of Mr. Sang?
我们是没有扣扳机
I mean, we didn't pull the trigger, but, yeah,
但是没错,算是我们把枪拿给他
we sort of handed him the gun.
我们在这桥上多久了?
How long have we been on this bridge?
你呼吸太急促,克雷格
You're breathing too fast, Craig.
是吗?
Am I?
你需要面对这些恐惧
You need to confront these fears.
我需要离开这座桥
I need to get off this fucking bridge.
挺身而出跟老粗单挑的 克雷格到哪去了?
Where's the Craig who stood up to that brute in the bar fight?
他打碎我的下巴 - 但是你勇于面对他
He broke my fucking jaw! - But you faced him.
你也会面对这件事,来,跟着我呼吸
As you will face this. Now breathe with me.
吸气
In...
呼气
Out.
吸气
In...
我们要停车加油
We are instructed to stop for gas.
嗨,我是伊莲,请留言
Hey, it's Elaine.- Leave a message.
我并不想这麽做
This isn't what I wanted.
不论发生什麽事,我希望你知道
Whatever happens, I want you to know that.
Come on... fucker.
Ah. Uh...
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
我们在哪裡?
Where are we? - Uh...
我们在哪裡?
Where are we?!
我们在长滩市
We're in, uh, Long Beach.
法兰克佛洛瑞兹
Frank Florez.
想知道他的真面目 去找法兰克佛洛瑞兹
If you want to know what he's made of, find Frank Florez.
我朋友蜜拉妮有多年的
My friend, Milani, has been struggling
药物滥用问题
with substance abuse for many years.
我之前把她留在莫斯科一间勒戒诊所
I had left her in a rehabilitation clinic in Moscow
但是她一路找来这裡
but somehow she found her way here.
我的目标是送她返乡
My aim was to send her home,
完成她的疗程
complete her treatment.
我当然知道她会反抗
Now, of course I knew she'd put up resistance,
毒虫都是这样
addicts always do.
现在你放走她的后果
But now, as a direct result of your actions,
就是蜜拉妮独自
Milani is alone
在长滩市街头找毒品
on the streets of Long Beach, looking for drugs.
你骗我
You lied to me.
我得测试你对相佑先生的忠诚度
I had to test your loyalty to Mr. Sang
才能确定我们是否能真正成为朋友
to know if we truly can be friends.
所以呢?
And?
这麽说吧
Let's just say
我碰到危机不会指望你
I won't be relying on you in a crisis.
很帅喔
You look nice.
我以前没看过你穿这种衣服
Haven't seen that on you before.
这是借来的
Oh, uh, it's a loaner.
昨晚愉快吗?
Hmm. Good night?
对,我喝了几杯啤酒,
Yeah. Just got a couple beers after work,
我不想吵醒妳
I didn't want to wake you.
你星期一应该穿这套
You should wear that on Monday.
星期一?
Monday? - Church.
我们要去教会找史托伦神父
We're meeting Father Stollen.
我们会把你变成一名好天主教♥徒♥
Ah, we'll make a good Catholic boy out of you yet.
克雷格霍恩
嗨,我是伊莲,请留言
[Elaine's voicemail] Hey, it's Elaine.
我们的老闆是变♥态♥,打电♥话♥给我
Leave a message.We work for a sociopath. Call me.
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表