剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
What if he's more than just a consultant?
你是说像灵性上师?
Like, a guru? Sang would never fall for that kind of shit.
相佑不可能会上这种当 - 他们让人没得选
They don't give you a choice.They worm ,
他们一路鑽进来
their way in with the top CEOs before you know it
然后任务被翻译成克林贡语
their mission statement's being translated into fucking Klingon.
他们是寄生虫
They're all parasites.
相佑绝不可能上这种当
Sang would never fall for any of that kinda stuff.
他没有朋友,也没什麽嗜好
He didn't have friends.
他没有跟人上♥床♥
He didn't have any hobbies. He didn't get laid.
我知道你讨厌他,但他其实很可怜
I know you hated him but he was actually quite pathetic.
克雷格、伊莲 - 谢谢
[man] Craig, Elaine?
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢,所以妳意思是 这傢伙大摇大摆进来
Ok, so you're saying this guy just waltzed in off the street
轻易说服相佑签名同意完整授权?
one day and then just got Sang to sign over complete authority?
我不信
I don't buy it.
你觉得合约是假的? - 上面日期是哪一天?
Are you saying the contract is fake?
- What's the date on it? - Why?
问这干嘛?如果他们是亲自签名
Well, if they signed in person,
那搞不好帕托夫来过公♥司♥
then maybe Patoff came to visit the office.
我们什麽都有记录下来
We have everything recorded.
相佑把所有资料都存在伺服器上
Sang kept everything on the server.
可以看看吗?
Can we look at that?
可以,我们只需要日期
Yeah, we just need the date.
你好,我是瑞吉斯帕托夫先生
Hello, I'm Mr. Regus Patoff.
妳好,我是瑞吉斯帕托夫先生 - 贾奈儿
Hello, I'm Mr. Regus Patoff.Chanel.
妳好,我是瑞吉斯帕托夫先生
Hello, I'm Mr. Regus Patoff.
3月24日
March 24th.
你好,我是瑞吉斯帕托夫先生
Hello, I'm Mr. Regus Patoff.
“维特库泽”?
你们好
- Viktor Kulzer. - [Patoff] Hello.
我们的清洁公♥司♥烂透了
Our-- our cleaning service is the worst.
我打电♥话♥投诉
I called and complained,
但看来他们无权把血擦掉
and apparently they are not authorized to remove blood.
如果这麽看不顺眼 建议妳去拿一块海绵
If it offends you so greatly, I suggest you acquire
a sponge and a bucket with warm, soapy water.
和一桶肥皂温水
我马上去拿
I'll get right on that.
妳会很高兴知道我找到来源
Oh. You'd be pleased to know......I identified it,
并採取行动解决掉了
and have taken measures to eradicate it.
什麽意思?
外面那股腐臭味
- What's that? - That rancid smell out there.
不会再困扰我们了
Won't be bothering us any longer.
真是鬆一口气
没错
- That's a relief. - Yeah.
3月24日
那一整週我跟我姊姊回东岸
March 24th. I was back East with my sister all that week.
黛娜处理他所有的预约
Dana was handling all of his appointments.
那是直播吗?
[Craig] Is that live?
如果你告诉别人我这麽做… - 我不会说出去
If you ever tell anyone I did this...
I'm not telling anybody.
好,存档了,再过一下就好
Right. It's archived, it'll take a minute.
妳要去哪裡?
Where you going? You aren't helping?
妳不帮忙吗? 我以为我们可以边打高球游戏
I thought we could play the back nine for some
边吃糖果
Sour Patch while we wait.
我要先去清理血迹,但绿色的留给我
I've gotta go clean up a spill first,- but save me the green ones.
没问题
You got it.
- 真的有够扯 - 就是说啊,他当自己天王老子
嘿
Psst. Hey.
怎麽回事?
Oh. - What happened?
他要开除伊恩
He's firing Iain.
他说不喜欢他的体味 这是刻意羞辱人
Says he doesn't like the way he smells.
谁让他管事的? - 相佑
It's constructed humiliation. Who put this guy in charge?
应该吧 - 伊恩很依赖这份工作
Sang... we think.Well, Iain relies on this job.
你知道他去外面活不了的
You know he can't survive out there.
我想想办法 - 好
Let me see what I can do. - Okay.
进来
[knocking] - In.
你在忙的话,我待会再来
I can do this later if you're busy.
没关係,妳可以在我旁边工作
No, you can work around me.
谁想得到重覆连按一串按钮
Whoever would have thought pressing a repetitive sequence of buttons
可以催眠孩童心灵去杀人
could hypnotize a young mind into murder.
他们还是不知道他为何行凶
They still don't know what made him do it.
想想看,躺在床上 就能训练出一支军队
To think you could train an army of soldiers from their beds.
只要你准备好…
其实玩游戏
And when you're ready...
早就证明能增强记忆力、集中注意力
Actually, gaming has been proven to increase memory,
还有提高解决问题的能力
focus concentration, and enhance problem-solving abilities.
在某些情况下,有助于社交技能
In some instances, it can benefit social skills.
我刚刚拿起一个奶瓶
I picked up a baby's bottle.
我是要喂宝宝还是自己补血?
Do I feed the baby or restore my own health?
如果你想打赢游戏…
Well, if you wanna beat the game...
到头来,你只好牺牲宝宝了
...eventually you'll have to sacrifice the baby.
我知道现在大家都很感激领到薪水
Look, I know everyone's pretty fucking grateful to be getting paid right now,
但不表示你能开除迟到五秒的人
but that doesn't give you license to fire people who are five seconds outside of curfew
或因为不喜欢对方体味就炒人鱿鱼
or because of the way that they smell.
我的目的是帮相佑先生
My purpose is to improve
改善生意环境
the business for Mr. Sang.
对,但是相佑死了
Yes, but Sang's gone.
他剩下的部分在我的水桶裡
What's left of him is in my bucket.
妳喜欢他
You liked him.
我为他感到遗憾
I felt sorry for him.
我觉得他英年早逝
I think he had too much too young,
而且他不是众人公认的那种天才
and he wasn't the genius everybody said he was.
这样很失礼,但我还没开口问
It's rude of me, but I am yet to ask.
妳在公♥司♥的工作是什麽?
What do you do here?
我是相佑的…
I was Sang's...
我是相佑的创意联络员
I was Sang's creative liaison.
这可是个重要职位
Now that's a position of responsibility?
我是相佑的得力副手
Sang could always rely on me.
那我把这件事交给妳
Then I'll leave the matter to you.
要是我再闻到他的体味 就把你们俩都开除
And if I smell him again, you're both fired.
泡泡皂
♪
妳好,我是瑞吉斯帕托夫先生
[Patoff recording] Hello, I'm Mr. Regus Patoff.
你有预约吗?
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
希尔科技执行长维特库泽 在莫斯科家中遭人斩首
♪
克雷格:找到他了
[phone chimes]
相佑让他在柜檯等了56分钟
[Craig] Sang made him wait in reception for 56 minutes.
表示他没有预约
[Elaine] That means he didn't have an appointment.
没错,有声音吗?
Exactly. Is there any audio?
那裡没有,相佑只想知道
Not in here. Sang only wanted to know
清洁员有没有偷他的糖果
if the cleaners were stealing his candy.
泡泡皂,最健康
美国专利局注册商标 (拼法同“瑞吉斯帕托夫”)
♪
瑞吉斯帕托夫
就这样?
That's it?
才谈14分钟,他就说服他签约?
14-minute conversation and he gets this guy to sign?
好个迷人的王八蛋
That is one charming motherfucker.
你有没有听过维特库泽吗?
Have you, uh, ever heard of Viktor Kulzer?
希尔科技公♥司♥? 他们在莫斯科製造义肢
Hilltech Industries? They make artificial limbs in Moscow.
不要去莫斯科工作啦
You don't want to work in Moscow.
他们的执行长跟相佑 都签了相同的合约
[Elaine] Well, their CEO signed the same contract as Sang,
两週后,他被发现在家中遭到斩首
and he was found decapitated in his apartment two weeks later.
相佑是不是…
Was Sang...
他是无性恋
Asexual.
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表