剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
Productivity? Branding?
所有事务
On all matters of business.
在下面看起来没那麽高
Oh, it doesn't look so high from down there.
其实有载货电梯
Yeah, there is a service elevator,
但是都走一半了,所以…
but we're more than halfway up, so, maybe...
那继续走比较合理 - 对
Well, then, logic dictates we proceed.
谢谢
Thank you.
接下来我自己走
I can carry myself from here.
先生,你不能进去,先生?
Sir, sir!
You can't go in there. Sir!
先生 那是…
Sir! That's...
好,这间可以
Yeah, this will do.
先生,我得请你离开
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
这间空的啊
It's vacant.
帕托夫先生,很抱歉让你白跑一趟
Mr. Patoff, I'm sorry if you've had a wasted journey.
看看四周,没有业务需要你当顾问
Take a look around, there's no business left to consult on.
公♥司♥完全停摆了
We're totally shuttered.
我想在明天早上召开全体员工会议
I wish to call a full staff meeting for tomorrow morning.
上午9点好了
Shall we say, 9 AM?
你们会发现…
And you'll find this...
这份文件说明了相佑先生的心愿
...illustrates Mr. Sang's wishes.
上面写什麽?
[Craig] What does it say?
谁是我们的老闆?
Who owns us?
等律师处理完 应该是相佑唯一在世的亲人
When the lawyers are done, Sang's only living relative,
就是他的母亲 她住在釜山,不会说英语
his mother, who lives in Busan and speaks no English.
靠,妳干嘛让我哈草?
Fuck, why did you let me get high?
他是这麽说的
It's what he says. He's here to consult directly with Sang
他来是让相佑直接谘询 康威相关的所有事务
on all matters relating to CompWare.
好,那相佑不在 谁是这裡的负责人?
Okay, so in the absence of Sang, who's in charge here?
爬不了楼梯先生吗?
Mr. Can't Get Up the Fucking Stairs?
你问我♥干♥嘛?
Why are you asking me?
你是相佑的助理 - 创意联络员
You were Sang's assistant. Creative liaison.
“创意联络员”?
Creative liaison?
我给自己的头衔 - 什麽时候?
I gave myself a title bump. - When?
我开始找其他工作时
When I started applying for other jobs.
你不懂那种感觉,你又没找过
You don't know what it's like out there. You don't try.
也许妳应该自封为执行长
Well, maybe you should make yourself CEO,
因为我们现在显然缺一个
'cause apparently right now we do not have one.
你昨晚抽大♥麻♥吗?
Did you smoke weed last night?
没有 - 寝具很臭
No.
我不是在抱怨
The bedding stinks. I'm not nagging,
但麻烦你为我洗一下好吗?
but could you maybe do a wash for me, please?
现在几点? - 8点半
你等一下会在家帮忙签收包裹吗?
- What time is it? - It's 8:30. I gotta go.
等等,我得去上班了
But will you be around later to sign for something?
不,宝贝,你不用 - 有个人叫帕托夫
Wait, I have to go to work. - No, honey. You don't.
他是相佑找来的顾问
Ah, there's this guy, Patoff. He's a consultant.
大家都得进公♥司♥
Sang hired him. Everybody has to go in.
妳拆掉寝具,我来洗
If you strip 'em, I'll wash 'em. Love you.
我爱妳 - 爱妳喔
Love you. - Love you.
我也是 - 喂,他来了吗? - 我不知道
Yo. Is he here?
他应该没有离开
I don't know. I don't think he left.
应该有人去找法务部谈谈吧 - 我找过了
Shouldn't someone talk to legal?
除非他们关闭或卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
I already did. Unless they shut us down or sell us off,
相佑批准的一切照常进行
everything sanctioned by Sang is in play.
早安,同志们
Good morning, comrades.
可惜相佑先生今天无法与我们同在
Unfortunately, Mr. Sang cannot be with us today,
但是他致上最诚挚的问候
but he sends his best regards.
我要向底下的这群帅哥美女说
To the wonderful faces I see below,
多谢你们在康威的成功 扮演的重要角色
thank you for being an important part in CompWare's success.
我很期待跟各位熟识
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all personally.
你们很重要
You are valued.
至于远距工作的员工
Uh, and for those who work remotely,
你们有整整一小时亲自来这裡
you have exactly one hour to get here in person
否则你们的劳动契约会被终止
or your contracts of employment will be terminated.
以上
That's all.
搞什麽?
My God.
他能这麽做吗?
Can he do that?
他好像觉得可以
He seems to think so.
旋转冯迪索为什麽坏了?
Dude, what happened to Spin Diesel?
老弟,这地方是妈的死亡工厂
Dude.This place is a fucking death factory.
嘿,那个主管是谁?
Yo, so, who's the suit?
他叫帕托夫
His name is Patoff. That's all we know.
只知道这麽多 瑞吉斯帕托夫,搜寻
喂,伊莲海曼要找黛安德莱尼
Hi, Elaine Hayman for Diane Delaney.
联络得上她吗?
Is she contactable?
对,我想询问我们之前谈的职位…
Yes, I'm just following up on a position that we dis...
不会的,我瞭解
No, yeah, yeah, yeah. I understand.
难免嘛
Things come up.
好的
Okay.
帕托夫先生,需要帮什麽忙吗?
Is there anything I can help you with, Mr. Patoff?
我们製造什麽?
What do we make?
製造? - 我们的商品
Make? - The thing we sell?
我们为手♥机♥製作游戏
We produce games. For your phone.
大家花钱买♥♥这些游戏?
People pay for these games?
不是直接买♥♥
No, not directly.
他们透过广♥告♥付钱
They pay through advertising, in-app purchases, merch.
在应用程式内消费、周边商品
相佑找你来竟然连这都没说
I'm surprised Sang didn't explain this
when he engaged your services.
It's pretty much all he did in his short life.
他的短暂人生中 大概只做过电玩这件事
我和相佑先生讨论更广泛的概念
No, Mr. Sang and I discussed wider concepts, but...
比方说?
Such as?
又出现了
妳有闻到吗?
There it is again. Do you smell that?
我什麽都没闻到
I... I don't smell anything.
像水果腐♥败♥或花烂掉的臭味…
It's like putrid fruit or decaying flowers.
我可以…
I can, um...
不是妳
No, it's not you.
10点整
Ah, 10 o'clock exactly!
下楼又是另一回事,对吧?
It's an, an entirely different prospect going down, isn't it?
我可以带你去搭电梯吗?
Can I show you the elevator?
让她进来
Let her in.
我给他们整整一小时
I gave them all one hour.
她就在那裡,你开门她就能进来
She's right there. If you just open the...
Why should I make an exception for her?
我为什麽要为她破例?
这名员工和其他员工有何不同?
What's different about this employee from the others?
没什麽不同
Nothing.
她又不是没交通工具
It's not as if she didn't have transportation.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他甚至不知道我们公♥司♥在干嘛
He doesn't even know what we do here.
妳查过帐户了吗?大家都收到薪水了
You check your account this morning? We all got paid.
你知道他怎麽对待露易丝吗? - 轮椅露易丝或腭裂露易丝?
Did you hear what he did to Lois?
我不知道他以为自己是谁
Wheelchair Lois or cleft palate Lois?
I don't know who the fuck he thinks he is.
我一直在查他的身分
I've been looking into that.
然后呢? - 午休再谈
And?
我想现在谈
And we'll talk at lunch. - I want to talk now.
妳摄影机都拆掉了吗?
Did you get rid of all the cameras?
还没 - 好
Not yet. - Okay.
那我们应该午休再谈
So maybe we should talk at lunch.
好吧
Fine.
他不存在
He doesn't exist.
到处都查不到瑞吉斯帕托夫的事
There is sweet fuck-all out there about Regus Patoff,
or his so-called consultancy firm. Hi. How's it going?
或是他那家所谓的顾问公♥司♥
嗨,我要玉米捲饼不加盐
Can I get the corn with no salt? It's ok if you cook it in salt,
加盐煮过没关係,但别洒在上面就好
but can I just get none of the salt on the top?
好,你的名字? - 克雷格
Yep. Your name? - Thanks. Craig.
说不通,公♥司♥之前营运很好
It doesn't stack up. We were doing really well.
我们是负点小债,但他会买♥♥玩具
We were in a bit of debt, but Sang bought a shit-ton of toys.
不知道他干嘛找个老爷爷进公♥司♥ - 下一位
I don't know why he'd bring in a grandpa.
起司馅饼,都可以加
[man] Next. - Cheese quesadilla.
No conditions.
贵姓大名? - 伊莲
Name, please. - Elaine.
如果他不止是顾问呢?
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表