剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
if I wanna know about Patoff, I gotta find Frank Florez.
你怎麽不早说?
Why didn't you tell me earlier?
“兹”有32人,“斯”有1100人
Because there's 32 with Z and 1,100 with S,
全国姓名网站说的
according to How Many of Me.
我缩小范围过 完全查不到
I'm trying to narrow it down, but there's nothing online
截肢者法兰克佛洛瑞兹 “兹”或“斯”都没有
about a Frank Florez amputee, either spelling.
你完全没说週五晚上
You never told me how Friday night drinks ended.
跟他的酒局怎麽结束的
Ugh. Let's just say
姑且说他大费周章 向我证明谁
that he went out of his way to show me who the boss was.
才是老闆派蒂对此有何看法?
How does Patti feel about that?
我没有全部告诉她 - 为什麽?
I didn't really tell her everything.- How come?
她会认为我是为了逃避工作
If she knows what I'm doing,she's gonna think I'm doing it to avoid work.
是吗? - 没有,这傢伙…他不是他假装的那个人
Are you? - No! This guy...he's not who he pretends to be.
狄妮丝德利洛
Denise DeLilo!
狄妮丝德利洛
Denise DeLilo!
你们肯定有人是狄妮丝德利洛
One of you must be Denise DeLilo!
非常好
Very well.
为什麽这名字很耳熟?
Why does that name sound familiar?
进来
In.
帕托夫先生? - 是
Mr. Patoff? - Yeah.
你在找狄妮丝? - 德利洛
You were looking for Denise?
DeLilo. I have her right here.
我看到她的资料,月薪5256.7元
$5,256.70 every month,
她的产能还真的是零
and her output is quite literally zero.
说不定她是幽魂?
Perhaps she's a ghost?
狄妮丝1月起就长♥期♥请病假
Denise has been on long-term sickness since January.
他还继续付薪水给她?
And Mr. Sang continued to pay her?
他想避免歧视诉讼就得付钱
If he wants to avoid a discrimination suit, yes.
她怎麽了?
What's wrong with her?
压力
Stress.
黛西霍伊特?
Daisy Hoyte.
过敏
Allergies.
狄伦盖瑞提?
Dylan Garrety?
不明精神问题
Undisclosed mental health issue.
我不想说死者的坏话
I do not wish to speak ill of the dead,
但是相佑先生的生意头脑不太好
but Mr. Sang did not have a good head for business.
我想他比较把自己当成创作者
I think Sang saw himself more on the creative end of the spectrum,
而且他才20岁
and he was only 20.
情况比我预期的还惨
The situation is more dire than I anticipated.
除非立刻採取降低成本的行动 否则我们撑不过六星期
Unless we act now to reduce costs,we will not survive another six weeks.
六星期?
Six weeks?
如果全面大刀阔斧狂删 也许能撑两个月
If we cut everything back to the bone, perhaps two months.
嘿,妳觉得哪个比较重?
Hey. Hey. What do you think weighs more,
三隻土狼还是一隻成年公猩猩?
three hyenas or one male adult gorilla?
这要多久才能准备好上线?
How long before this is ready to launch?
没有人能准确行销这个游戏
Ugh. There's no one out there that can market this correctly.
如果有呢? - 三个月
And if there was? - Mm... three months?
那你週末可能得加班了,高手
Well, you might want to work weekends, hotshot.
我们只剩六星期 之后大家就领不到薪水了
We got six weeks.
等等,什麽?
Then none of us are getting paid.What?
帕托夫说 公♥司♥再过六週会关门大吉?
Patoff told you that we have six weeks until shutdown?
刚刚说的
Just now. - I don't believe a word
他的话我一个字也不信
that comes out of that cocksucker's face.
妳没看出来吗?这又是测试
Don't you see? This is another test.
我们最类似 《砰砰丛林》的游戏是什麽?
Hey, Raul. What do we got that's closest to Upskirt Jungle?
应该是《抓方块》,但背景不是太空
It's basically Catchy Cubey but not in space.
And how long would it take to reskin that old,
那款旧游戏重新拉皮要多久时间?
forgotten piece of shit?
主要是图像
It's mostly graphics. If we get art on it,
如果找美术组处理 明天就有视觉设计草桉了
we could probably have a mock-up by tomorrow.
那订今晚完成吧
Let's aim for tonight.
你要用那个来拯救康威吗?
You think you're gonna save CompWare with that?
趣味小常识,三隻土狼
Interesting fact:Three hyenas weigh
跟一隻成年公猩猩一样重
weigh the same as one male adult gorilla.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
我标到一张乒乓球桌,
I won a bid for a ping-pong table.
对方说要付现
They said it had to be cash.
你有保寿险,对不对?
[Patoff] You have life insurance, do you not?
那当然
Of course I do.
保了有差吗?
How is this any different?
如果你突然死亡
In the event of your untimely death,
有哪些条款能守住你的遗产?
what provisions have you made to secure your legacy?
没有 - 那现在正是时候
None. - Well, then now is the time.
在我的带领下,相佑先生 大家会崇拜你
Under my guidance, Mr. Sang,
people will idolize you.
有朝一日,他们会臣服于你
One day, they'll kneel before you.
我应该给我的团队看过
I should run this by my team.
是你的团队害你陷入这种困境
Your team is the reason why you are in this predicament.
安相佑何时不再倾听自己的心声?
When did Ahn Sang Woo stop listening to himself?
没有人能命令我怎麽做,你也是
No one tells me what to do, that includes you.
你小小年纪就这麽多丰功伟业
You have accomplished so much in your short life.
想想你死后会有多惊人的成就
Think how much you can achieve in death.
克雷格
Craig.
他换锁了 - 什麽?
He changed the locks. - What?
档桉室,我想看看他有没有
In the records room.
法兰克佛洛瑞兹的档桉
I just looked to see if he had a file on Frank Florez.
妳还有他的钥匙?
You still have his key?
星期六我跑去打一支 把原来的放回他抽屉
I got it copied and put the original back
in his drawer Saturday morning.
女神探从这次经验得知什麽?
What has Nancy fucking Drew learned from this experience?
That he knows somebody's been down there.
他知道有人进去过? - 没错
Number one, yes. Number two, he's fucking with you just like
他在整妳,就像他星期五整我一样
he did to me on Friday.
你们两个是发生什麽事?
What happened between you two?
我说过了,我喝太多,然后就回家了
I told you. I had too much to drink,
好,如果我带他去上热瑜伽课
and I went home. - Okay. If I took him to a hot yoga class
之后去喝咖啡
and then grabbed coffee after,
难道你不会好奇吗?
wouldn't you be curious?
他要我做一件我不想做的事
He tried to get me to do something that I didn't want to do.
跟性无关,
Nothing sexual. Nothing like that.
只是真的很可怕
Just, like... really fucked up.
你有做吗? - 什麽?
Did you do it? - What?
他要你做的事
The thing he asked you to do.
没有
No.
你很棒
Good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
进来
In!
帕托夫先生?
Mr. Patoff?
是重要的事吗?
Is it important?
可能价值50万
It could be half a million dollars.
我不确定这是不是公♥司♥资产
I don't know if this is a company asset or not,
但去年相佑投资一艘游艇
but last year, Sang invested in a yacht.
它都沉了 对,
It sunk. - Yes.
他开支票时并不知情
He didn't know that when he wrote the check.
我不知道能不能捞上来
I don't know if it's salvageable,but we could possibly get something for it.
相佑先生很冲动
Mr. Sang was impulsive.
冲动的人容易上当
Impulsive people are easily fooled.
妳冲动吗,伊莲?
Are you impulsive, Elaine?
帕托夫先生,我改天再告诉你
I'll have to get back to you on that,
《砰砰丛林》
Mr. Patoff.
劳尔,完成了吗?
对,弄好了
- Raul, we done yet? - Yeah, it's there.
你确定你真的想分享这个吗?
It's buggy-as-fuck, though.You sure you really wanna share this?
相信我,这样够好了,宝贝
Trust me. It's good enough, baby.
进来
In!
帕托夫先生,这个时间方便吗?
Mr. Patoff, um, is it a good time?
我们大家都快没时间了
Time will soon run out for us all.
对,我听说公♥司♥碰到一点困难
Yeah.
Um... I heard that we were in a bit of a spot.
我有个东西可能帮得上忙
I might have something that can help.
又是沉船吗?
Another sunken ship?
你喜欢的游戏《砰砰丛林》
Uh, the game that you liked, Upskirt Jungle.
如果投入所有资源
I think if we put all of our resources into it,
我们月底前就能上线
we can launch by the end-of-the-month.
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表