剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
对,他缝了很多针,他会没事的
Uh, yeah, he's stitched up, he's gonna be fine.
他没撞到动脉真是奇蹟
It's a miracle he didn't hit an artery.
发生什麽事?
What happened?
他突然发飙,我们无法让他冷静下来
He had a temper tantrum, and we couldn't calm him down.
他把手伸出浴室窗户
He shoved his hand through the bathroom window.
我不确定他是不是看不到窗户关着
I don't know if he couldn't see the window wasn't open or what.
提姆身手没有达瑞斯灵活
Timmy's not as dexterous as Darius was.
黛娜,提米有拿妳的手♥机♥玩游戏吗?
Dana, does Timmy play games on your phone?
只有这样才能阻止他踢我们
It's the only thing that keeps him from kicking us.
妳不是奶油酥饼
You're not shortbread.
帕托夫先生 我的油脂和麵粉比例超罪恶
I went heavy on the fat-to-flour ratio, Mr. Patoff.
如果你想全部吃掉,小心心脏病发作
You might wanna watch your heart if you're gonna eat 'em all.
这个週末还要忙什麽吗?
Was there anything else this weekend?
妳可以走了
You're not needed any longer.
帕托夫先生,我们碰到问题
Mr. Patoff. We have a problem.
我一直在追踪焦点小组的情况
I've been following up with the focus group,
没有人过得了316关
and nobody can get past level 316.
这是很难的游戏 我认为有小缺陷
It's a difficult game. - I think that there's a glitch,
需要更多时间测试
and we need more time to test it.
他们只好继续闯关…
They will just have to keep on trying.
永远玩下去…
Forever,
如果有必要的话
if necessary.
他们变得沮丧、愤怒
They're getting frustrated! Angry.
还导致我们某些用户自残
In some cases, it's driven our users to self-harm.
黛娜的儿子就是这样
That's what happened to Dana's son.
她下载了手♥机♥游♥戏♥ 她儿子拿去玩,
Dana downloaded the game on her phone, her son played the game,
结果他住院了
he ended up in the hospital.
这是不可能的
This is impossible.
你走出迷宫,得到奖励后继续前进
You complete a maze, you earn a reward, you progress.
一款天真、幼稚的游戏,何害之有?
An innocent, childish game. Where's the harm in that?
我们需要延后上线
We need to delay the launch. - If we do not launch now,
如果现在不上线 相佑先生和康威就会消失
Mr. Sang and CompWare will cease to exist.
我分♥析♥过用户的意见
I analyzed the user feedback and they lean substantially
他们的回响相当正面
towards the positive.
通知行销部我们准备好上线了
Inform Marketing that we are ready to launch.
“《相佑先生的丛林冒险》
"Mr. Sang's Jungle Odyssey
是我玩过最棒的游戏”
"is the best game I've ever played."
俄亥俄州的布里奥尼说的,不是我
Brionny from Ohio's words, not mine.
妈的,这个烂游戏去死吧
Fuck! Fuck this fucking game!
妳要出去吗?
Are you going out? - I need to run some errands.
我要去办几件事 - 但我以为妳不舒服
What? I thought-- I thought you were feeling sick?
妳在生气吗?
- Are you upset? - I need some air.
我得透透气,我需要出去
I need to get out. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,宝贝?
Babe, babe.
我做错什麽事吗?
Did I do something?
我不知道,克雷格,你有吗?
I don't know, Craig. Did you?
派蒂
Patti.
这裡的自然光不足,植物难以存活
There's not enough natural light in here for them to survive.
每週末,我都会把所有盆栽
At the weekends I always collect the plants
and put them in the art department's window.
集中放在美术部的窗边
Harriet has the sunniest spot of them all.
海莉特的座位日照最强
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有光才能成长,伊莲
We can only grow in the light, Elaine.
你输了!
瑞吉斯帕托夫
♪
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表