剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
我一开始…也不知道
I didn't know myself...at first.
我们店裡以前经常有医生来
We used to get a lot of doctors in here.
三条街外,有一家医院
There's a hospital three blocks away,
他们有时候会在休息时间来逛逛
and they'd sometimes browse during their shift breaks.
她说她想订製东西
She said she wanted something made,
一份礼物,送给特别的人
a gift for a special person.
一定要完全符合她提供的尺寸
It had to be precise to her measurements.
那是唯一要求
That was the only stipulation.
那是我第一次看到他的名字
This is the first time I ever saw his name.瑞吉斯帕托夫
接下来三年
Over the next three years,
我看到205次
I would see it 205 more times.
Hi. This is Rosie from CompWare.
I left a voicemail yesterday, but I'm still waiting
for someone to get back to me.
派蒂?
Patti.
嘿,劳尔,你好吗?
Hey, Raul. How you doing?
靠,妳是来收他的东西吗?
Shit. Are... are you here to take his stuff away?
什麽? - 派蒂,嗨
What?
Patti. Hi!
伊莲 - 对,喝酒那件事
Elaine. - Yes. The drinks thing.
我们办公室重新整理过
We had a bit of a shuffle around here,
我带妳去到处逛逛吧
so why don't I show you where everything is now?
好啊
Okay. - Yeah.
恭喜你们订婚了
Congratulations on your engagement!- Oh. - Yeah. Craig was telling me
克雷格在考虑自己设计对戒
he was thinking about designing matching rings.
我倒想看他会设计出什麽 大懒虫在哪裡?
Oh, I'd love to see him try. Where is Captain Lazy?
他应该跟其他人出去了
Um... I think he went out with the others.
午餐会议,无聊的技术问题
A lunch meeting. Boring tech stuff.
我带了寿司要给他惊喜
Brought sushi. Wanted to surprise him.
Oh, Passion Roll.
热情手捲屋,他喜欢他们的锅巴
He likes their crunchy rice.
我再打电♥话♥给他
Mm. Well, I'll call him. Um...
好的
Okay.
很高兴见到妳…
It was nice to see you, um...
伊莲 - 伊莲
Elaine. - Elaine.
Yeah.
请留言,谢谢
Leave a message. Thanks.
嘿,宝贝,我在你公♥司♥
Hey, babe. I'm at your office.
你在哪裡?回电给我
Where are you? Call me back.
我们有客人
We have a guest. - Oh!
帕托夫先生,这是派蒂 - 你是帕托夫?
Mr. Patoff, this is Patti.- She... - You're Patoff.
那个帕托夫? - 妳一定是克雷格的未婚妻吧?
The Patoff.You must be Craig's fianc e.
妳在这种艰困时刻还好吗?
How are you coping in this impossible time?
妳的康威家人能帮什麽忙?
What can your CompWare family do to help?
什麽意思? - 克雷格的病
What's that? - Craig's sickness.
他早上打电♥话♥给我 听起来好像快死了
He telephoned me this morning and sounded close to the end.
克雷格请病假?
一定是有些误会
- Craig called in sick? - I think there's been
伊莲…等一下
some miscommunication or... - Elaine...
我改了一些预算项目,
Sorry. I corrected those budget items.
放在妳桌上 我去处理
They are on your desk.I'll get on that.
我好像惹妳生气了
I appear to have upset you.
不是你
It's not you.
请留言
Leave a message. Thanks.
你麻烦大了
You're in deep shit.
打给我
Call me.
妈的
妳的电瓶没电了
Your battery is drained.
不要
No.
只会越来越难发动
You'll only make the situation worse.
萝西能帮妳找修车工 妳可以去裡面等
Rosie can call you a mechanic, and you can wait inside.
我在这裡就好了
I'm fine out here.
现在摄氏37度,无法开空调 妳的寿司会坏掉
It's 100 degrees.Your air conditioning will not work,and your sushi will rot.
设计图不断送来
They kept coming in.
每週一次
One a week.
每週两次
Two a week.
我永远不知道下一个人何时会走进门
I'd never know when the next one was gonna walk through the door.
我被迫日以继夜工作
They had me working day and night.
酬劳太好,子女都在念大学
The money was so good.The kids were in college.
我无法拒绝
I... I couldn't say no!
贝蒂多数时候…
Betty understood...
都非常体谅
...for most of it.
我追不上订单的速度
I couldn't keep up.
物件越来越大,越来越繁複
The pieces kept getting bigger, more intricate.
瑞吉斯帕托夫
我买♥♥下一切能弄到手的黄金
I was buying all the gold I could get my hands on.
本地供应商、海外市场
Local suppliers.Overseas markets.
这样还是不够时…
And when that wasn't enough...
我向爱妻求助
I turned to my beloved.
婚礼筹备得怎麽样?
How are the wedding preparations?
差不多了
Oh, pretty much there.
当然,是我要策画整套马戏团表演
Um, of course, it's down to me to plan the whole circus.
马戏团表演?
Circus? - Oh.
不是,不是字面意思
No, no, not literally.
不,教堂订了,
Ah. - No. Um, the church is booked.
人也邀请了
The people are invited.
唯一可能会出包的是
The only thing that could derail us now
克雷格没去上成人慕道班
is if Craig doesn't show up to his RCIA classes.
如果他进不了公♥司♥… - 我知道他…
Mm. If he cannot show up to work...
他经常看起来
Oh, I... I know he... he looks
漫不经心
like he doesn't try half the time,
但他人很好 我爱他
but he's a good guy. I love him.
我跟克雷格不太熟 但妳知道我在他身上看到什麽吗?
Well, I don't know Craig very well,but you know what I see in him?
他对其他人的爱
The love he holds for another.
好感人
That's so sweet. [chuckling]
谢谢你
Thank you.
你跟他说的差好多
You know, you are not at all like he described you.
我不难想像他们怎麽讲新老闆的八卦
I can only imagine the gossip they're spreading about the new boss.
你在一个艰难时刻进公♥司♥
Well, you... you came at a difficult time.
相佑那整件事实在是…很可怕
You know, the whole Sang thing. It's just... horrible.
如果把我当成怪物有帮助 那我就是怪物吧
If it helps them to see me as a monster, so be it.
聊我聊够了 我对妳很感兴趣,派翠夏
Enough about me. I'm interested in you, Patricia.
不 - 妳做哪一行?
Oh. - What do you do?
我在比佛利山庄的整形外科工作
Well, I work for a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills.
主要是塑身,像是抽脂、拉皮
We mostly do body contouring...
like, sucking stuff out, stretching,
移除身体各处的怪肋骨
removing the odd rib here and there. [laughing]
听起来可以当我们的某款游戏
Sounds like it could almost be one of our games.
对
Yes.
没错
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
那我呢?妳会想整哪裡?
How about me? What would you improve?
也许是我的鼻子?
My nose, perhaps? - Mm...
我觉得你很对称,
You look pretty symmetrical to me.
而且相当健康
And you're in good shape.
看来我可以走了
Oh, it looks like I'm ready to roll.
但是帕托夫先生
[Patti chuckling]
非常感谢你一直陪我
But, uh, thank you so much,
瑞吉斯
Mr. Patoff, for keeping me company.
好,瑞吉斯
Regus. - Oh, right. Regus.
我不是你的下属
I don't work for you.
是还没
Yet.
那麽…谢谢
Right. Well... thank you.
他换了电瓶 - 多少钱?
He replaced the battery.
Oh. How much?
帕托夫先生付清了
Mr. Patoff took care of it.
失陪一下
Excuse... - Oh!
你需要帮忙吗? - 我行的
Um... do you need help?
我能提议一件事吗?
I'll get there. - Can I make a suggestion?
我跟身障者共事过,
I've worked with people with disabilities,
可能帮得上忙
and I... I think I may be able to help.
瑞吉斯帕托夫委託你製作纯金骨骼?
Regus Patoff commissioned you to make a solid gold skeleton?
不是直接找我
Not directly.
多达20位医生,各自领域的专家
Up to 20 different doctors,specialists in their own fields.
换算成现今的价格…
In today's prices...
价值2500万的黄金
...$25 million of gold.
等我铸造完头骨后
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表