剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
Maybe he took her to dinner?
也许她被切成肉排,放在他的后车厢
Maybe she's in the trunk of his car, chopped up into filets.
靠,他来了 - 在你家?
Oh, fuck. He's here. - At your apartment?
不是,在公♥司♥,他刚刚走进来
No, the office. I'm still here. He walked in.
他一个人吗? - 我不知道
Is he alone? - I don't know.
对,他一个人
Yep, he's alone.
问他她在哪裡
Ask him where she is. - You fucking ask him.
妳他妈的自己问他
好,我问
Fine. I will.
好,再见
Okay. Bye.
妳这麽晚还打电♥话♥给我,伊莲
It's rather late for you to be telephoning me, Elaine.
我知道,很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
因为同事们凑了点钱
It's just that the staff had a collection
想送相佑妈妈一些花
and thought it would be a nice gesture
或是水果拼盘聊表心意
to send Mother Sang some flowers or maybe a platter of fruit.
我们都很喜欢相佑
We all loved Sang so much.
妳觉得妥当就行
If you think it's appropriate.
帕托夫先生 我送货单上要写什麽房♥号♥?
What room or suite number should I put on the delivery,
你是带她去住彭里斯酒店,对吧?
Mr. Patoff?It was the Penrith you checked her into, wasn't it?
不,相佑妈妈另有安排
No. Mother Sang had other arrangements.
我们可以取消酒店
We can go ahead and cancel the hotel.
她住在哪裡?
Where is she staying?
她没说
She didn't say.
你总有放她在哪裡下车吧
But you dropped her off somewhere?
还有她的行李箱?
With her suitcase?
我们去哪裡呢?
Where were we now?
没错,拜託回想一下
Yes. Do try and think.
我记得有看到那些小脚踏船
I remember seeing these little pedal boats that look like swans
天鹅造型的,心想也太滑稽了
and thinking how funny they are.
黛娜,我需要妳联络
Dana, I need you to call
麦克阿瑟公园一带所有旅馆
around all the hotels in the MacArthur Park area
问出他们是否有个安时雨住进去
and find out if they've checked in Ahn Si-Woo.
我在泡澡,伊莲
I'm in a bath, Elaine.
对,但是妳拿着电♥话♥
Yes, but you're holding a phone.
塞车,再等半小时,抱歉
不好意思
Excuse me.
有没有见到一个拖紫色大行李箱 50几岁的韩国女士?
Have you seen a Korean lady, fifties,pulling a big purple suitcase?
抱歉,没有
Sorry. No.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我在找一位带紫色大行李箱的
I'm looking for a middle-aged Korean woman
韩国中年妇女
with a purple suitcase.
没看到
No.
克雷格
Craig.
帕托夫先生
Mr. Patoff.
还在工作,精神可嘉
Still working. That is commendable.
我在等人载我回家
I'm just, uh, waiting on a ride home.
那是什麽?
And what is that?
现在什麽都还不是
This? This is not really anything yet.
那解释给我听
Uh-huh. Explain it to me.
好,这是以玻璃抗张强度为基础
Oh, okay.Um, well, it's based on the tensile strength of glass.
有看到这条蓝线吗?
So, you see this blue line here?
我把这条线连结到 玻璃载重计算器的网址
I've linked this to the URL of a glass load calculator.
玻璃越厚,能放的东西越多,所以…
The thicker the glass, the more you can put on it. So...
一隻大象,破不了
An elephant, and that's okay.
然后是大象和犀牛,还撑得住
And then, elephant and a rhino, that's still okay.
大象、犀牛、猴子
Elephant, rhino, monkey.
坏猴子
Bad monkey.
牠们去哪了?
Where do they go?
他们掉到底部 - 底部是什麽?
They just fall to the bottom. - What's at the bottom?
什麽都行,可以是金属钉
Could be anything.Could be some metal spikes
弹跳床,或任何东西
or trampolines,or, um, anything.
你希望是什麽,克雷格?
What do you want it to be, Craig?
你掉到底部时,希望那是什麽?
What do you want to find when you stop falling?
我想玩,什麽时候会好?
I want to play. When is it ready?
也许我们应该先跟伊莲谈谈?
Um, I...Maybe we should talk to Elaine first.
伊莲?
Elaine?
她是你的创意联络员
She's your creative liaison.
这算是她的职责,你就不用事必躬亲
This is sort of what she does, so that you and I don't have to do this.
没错,伊莲
Of course. Elaine.
别说出去,我开始纳闷
Between the two of us,I was beginning
她在这裡做什麽
to wonder what she does around here.
干得好
Good work.
谢了,老闆
Thanks, boss.
他想製作 - 什麽?
He wants to make it.What?
两年来,我的提桉相佑一个都没採用
In two years, Sang never took a pitch I gave him.
然后帕托夫出现,在几天内…
Patoff shows up and within a couple of days...
他杀了相佑妈妈
He killed Mama Sang!
慢着,什麽? - 我不知道她在哪裡
Wait. What?
黛娜找不到她,我…
I don't know where she is. Dana can't trace her. I...
我应该报♥警♥吗?
Should I call the police?
不要,然后要说什麽? 我们搞丢一个观光客
No. And what? And say what?That we lost a tourist?
拜託,她可能是需要一点时间悲伤
I mean, come on.Maybe she just needs a little time to, you know, to grieve.
晚安,克雷格 - 等等
Goodnight, Craig.
怎麽?妳在生我的气吗?
Wait,wait.What? Are you pissed at me?
我太累了,没办法生你的气
I'm too tired to be pissed with you.
我腰痠背痛,我只睡三小时
I ache. I've had three hours of sleep.
我只喝了热茶和吃吉拿圈
All I've had to eat is a hot tea and churros.
我视线模煳
I can't see straight, and now,
还得开车40分钟才能到家
I have to drive 40 minutes out to the Valley!
妳知道101号♥公路关闭了吗? - 我的生活烂透了
Did you hear they shut the 101?
Oh, fuck my fucking life!
对,月桂峡谷那段塞爆了
Yeah. It's crawling over the canyon.
我的车要来了,妳还好吗?
My carriage approaches. Are you okay?
Always.
放心吧
Okay. Well, try and get some sleep,
好,多少睡一点 因为我们明天还要干活
'cause we got work tomorrow.
好 - 再见
Okay. - Bye.
♪ Mama said there'll be days like this ♪
♪ There'll be days like this Mama said ♪
♪ Mama said, Mama said ♪
♪ Mama said there'll be days like this ♪
♪ There'll be days like this my Mama said ♪
♪ Mama said, Mama said ♪
♪ I went walking the other day ♪
♪ And everything was going fine ♪
♪ I met a little boy named Billy Joe ♪
♪ And then I almost lost my mind ♪
♪ Mama said there'll be days like this ♪
♪ There'll be days like this my Mama said ♪
♪ Mama said, Mama said ♪
♪ Mama said there'll be days like this ♪
♪ There'll be days like this my Mama said ♪
♪ And then she said someone will look at me ♪
♪ Like I'm looking at you one day ♪
♪ Then I might find ♪
♪ I don't want it any old way ♪
♪ So I don't worry 'cause ♪
♪ Mama said, Mama said hey, hey ♪
♪ Don't you worry ♪
♪ Mama said, Mama said, hey ♪
♪ Don't you worry, now ♪
♪ Mama said, Mama said hey, hey ♪♪
档桉室
♪
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表