剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
现在这溷蛋突然跑来 觉得他可以什麽都丢掉
Now, face-fucker blows into town and thinks he can throw that all away like it's meaningless?
Think this through before you do something that- you might actually regret.
克雷格,今天请假吧
I'm not gonna fucking put... - Craig, take the day.
想清楚,以免后悔莫及 - 我要打铁趁热
Patti's earning.Rent'll get paid. I'm gonna take my chances.
好,他心情怪怪的 - 他心情怪怪的
Ok, he's in a strange mood. - He is a strange mood!
让开 - 嘿
Stand aside. - Hey.
相佑的母亲从首尔赶过来
Sang's mother is on her way from Seoul.
什麽? - 她的班机随时会降落
What? - Her flight lands any minute.
妳怎麽不早说?
Well, why didn't you tell me that?
老天爷,我差点就辞职了
Oh, my God. I almost just quit my job.
我不知道她有什麽打算
I don't know what her intentions are.
等等,妳觉得她会带律师来吗?
But you think she's bringing lawyers?
所以呢? - 改变策略
Well? - Change of strategy.
各位,靠过来
Guys, huddle up.
计画如下,随时都低着头
Alright. Here's the play. Keep our heads down,
表现得很忙,因为新上司
make it look like we're busy, 'cause the new suit,
他待不了多久了
he's not gonna be around much longer.
不好意思,可以帮帮我吗?
Excuse me... Can you help me?
抱歉,我们语言不通
I'm sorry. I don't speak this.
妳要选择妳的语言,然后…
You will need to select your chosen language and...
等一下
Oh! Hold on one moment.
会先播几个广♥告♥
It's just going to show us some advertisements first.
相佑…我是他妈妈…
Sang-Woo... I am his mother...
安太太? - 相佑
Mrs. Ahn?Sang-Woo. Sang-Woo.
对,妳来对地方了
Yes. You're in the right place.
我是伊莲海曼,我之前跟妳儿子共事
Um, my name is Elaine Hayman. I worked with your son.
过来坐
Come and sit.
萝西,可以倒水吗?
Rosie, can you get us some water?Uh-huh.
我帮妳拿行李
I'll take your bag.
同志们,请注意
Comrades! Your attention, please.
今天我们有一位非常特别的客人
Today, we have a very special visitor,
相佑妈妈
Mama Sang,
她的帅儿子就是在这裡被凶残杀害
whose beautiful son was so violently, brutally slain on this very soil.
仅代表相佑先生所有谦卑的僕人…
On behalf of all Mr. Sang's humble servants...
让我们抚慰妳的伤痛
Let us take your pain away.
说几句话
Speak.
请畅所欲言
Open your heart.
我儿子…
My son...
很孝顺
was a good boy.
相佑很孝顺
Sang was a good boy.
他心中有爱
He had love in his heart.
他爱我们每个人
He loved us all.
但是…
But...
恶魔杀了他
he was taken by the devil.
为了纪念他,大家要更拼
To honor his memory, work harder.
黛娜,相佑妈妈今晚有什麽安排吗?
Dana?
Do we know if Mama Sang has an arrangement for tonight?
她带着行李箱走进来
She walked in with her suitcase.
我什麽都不知道
Nobody's told me anything.
帮她订彭里斯酒店的套房♥
Book her a suite at the Penrith.
那是相佑招待所有来访贵宾的地方
That's where Sang treated all of his visiting VIPs.
他会希望他母亲去那裡
I think that's what he would've wanted for his mother.
好喔,我很不解
Okay. I'm confused.
他的助理现在是我吗?或者还是妳?
Am I his assistant now or is it still you?
是妳,我是他的创意联络员
You are. I'm his creative liaison.
再提醒我一次,那是什麽意思?
Remind me again, what is that?
你认为压力多大,
How much pressure do you think it would take
那块玻璃才会破?
to break that glass?
裙底春光地板吗? - 对
Upskirt gallery? - Yeah.
那裡可以站一隻大象
You could stand an elephant up there.
一头大象?
An elephant? Nah.
撑不住,两隻犀牛可能还行
A couple of rhinos, maybe.
两隻犀牛比一隻大象还重
Two rhinos weigh more than one elephant.
好像不太对
That doesn't sound right.
嘿,你要去吃午饭吗?
Hey. Do you want to get lunch?
抱歉,我们在忙着装忙
Sorry. We're busy pretending to be busy.
真想不到
Ha. What do you know?
大象体重5.8公吨♥,犀牛3.1公吨♥
Elephants weigh 13,000 pounds.- Rhinos top out at 7,000.
那块玻璃超结实 大象在我们头顶上嘿♥咻♥也没问题
Yeah. The glass is so strong, an elephant could fuck a rhino right above us.
你要赌一把吗? - 不要
Wanna put money on that? - No.
其实我们要…
Actually, we're going to...
我要先去吃午饭
I'm gonna go to lunch first.
救兵什麽时候会到?
When does the cavalry arrive?
也许她还没有雇用任何人
Maybe she hasn't retained anyone yet.
才两星期,她还在伤心
It's only been two weeks. She's still grieving. Of course he speaks fluent fucking Korean.
他当然会说韩语,不然呢?
Of course he speaks fluent fucking Korean.
万一他让她签什麽怎麽办?
Why wouldn't he speak Korean? He could be telling her anything up there.
你以为我无所不知吗? - 这样可能要耗好几个月
What if he gets her to sign something? Why do you expect me to have the answers?
如果是这样,只好等了 - 免谈
This could take months. - If it does, we wait it out.No.
妳看到他对相佑做的事
You saw what he did to Sang.
我们怎麽能为这个丧心病狂工作?
We can't work for this sick son of a bitch, can we?
看来我们有人可以
Apparently some of us can.
我只需要这个职称六个月
Six months with this job title is all I need.
相佑无法帮我写推荐信,帕托夫可以
Sang can't write me a personal reference. Patoff can.
妳觉得妳用运动裤和髮圈
Huh. Did you think you were gonna impress the boss
能让老闆刮目相看吗?
with sweatpants and the hair scrunchie?
他在凌晨3点打电♥话♥给我
He called me in at 3:00 a.m... - My God.
叫我阻止飞行中的747班机 那个王八蛋太疯了
...to stop a 747 mid-flight. - This motherfucker is so crazy.
我们得做正确的事 - 我同意
We have to do the right thing. - Agreed. I just...
我太累了,我不知道…正确的事是什麽?
I'm too tired. I don't know. What is the right thing?
我们把影片给相佑妈妈 - 她不需要看影片
We give Mama Sang the tape. - She doesn't need to see that.
她不用看,但会让他更快走人
Course she doesn't, but if it'll speed up the removal process,
他现在到底在搞什麽鬼?
that's what we have to do. What the fuck is he up to now?
你要离开吗,帕托夫先生?
Are you leaving, Mr. Patoff?
黛娜很贴心,帮相佑妈妈 在彭里斯酒店订了房♥间
Well, Dana was considerate enough to book Mama Sang a room at the Penrith.
我现在要送她过去
I'm escorting her there now.
帕托夫先生,黛娜要我转交给你
Uh, Mr. Patoff, Dana wanted me to give you this.
这是酒店地址
It's the address to the hotel.
你要我安排车子吗?
Would you like me to arrange a car?
相佑先生会希望我亲自照顾他母亲
Mr. Sang would want me
to attend to his mother personally.
我会确认她安全入住酒店
I'll see that she's safely checked into her hotel.Okay.
这边请,善良女士
This way, good lady.
她的行李箱
Oh, her suitcase.
公♥司♥不能没有妳,伊莲
What would we do without you, Elaine?
要怎麽称呼母子都搞上的人?
What's it called when somebody fucks the son and the mother?
一定有什麽说法
There's gotta be a name for that.
伊恩,想看自己的人事档桉要找谁?
Hey, Iain.If I wanted to see my personnel file, who do I ask?
填写申请表,就会收到电子邮件
Fill out a request on the home site.You'll receive it by secure email.
不,我是说纸本
No. I mean the paper copy.
我想看档桉室的资料 - 什麽?
I wanna see what's in the records room. The what?
档桉室
The records room?
你不知道档桉室吗?
You don't know about the records room?
我们应该有一间储藏室
I think we have a storeroom.
在哪裡?
Whereabouts?
你在干嘛? - 靠
What are you doing? - Shh.
不要
No, no, no. No, no, no! No.
妳不给相佑妈妈,那我给
If you don't give it to Mama Sang, I will,
因为要是他不走,我明天就不来了
because I am not coming here tomorrow if he's still here.
好吧,我给
Fine. I'll do it.
打勾勾?
Pinky promise?
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 - 妳好,要入住吗?
Hi. - Hi. Checking in?
我要找一位客人
I'm visiting a guest.
是康威订的房♥间
It was booked under CompWare.
我们有这笔预订
We have the reservation,
但还没有人登记入住
but no one's checked in under that booking yet.
她不在这裡?
She's not here?
喂
Hey.
我在旅馆,但她还没有入住
I'm at the hotel, but Mother Sang hasn't checked in yet.
什麽?他不是开车送她去吗?
What? Wasn't he driving her?
也许他带她去吃饭
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表