剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
牺牲很困难,却很有效
Sacrifices are hard... but effective.
杀死野兽的猎人
The hunter who felled the beast.
很荣幸跟你合作,帕崔斯先生
It is a pleasure to be in business with you, Mr. Patrice.
我的钱呢?你很直接了当,我欣赏你这点
Where's my money? - So direct and to the point.
但满足我一下
I like that about you. But indulge me for one moment.
我没看过大象死掉
I am yet to watch an elephant die.
牠走的时候会惨叫吗?
Do they scream when they go?
我打开笼子就走人了
I opened the cage and I got outta there.
我离开时,牠还活着
When I left, it was still alive.
战死沙场
Casualty of war.
你要放开吗?在商界,
You ever gonna let go? - Oh! In business,
会用握手来评估对手
a handshake is where you evaluate your opponent.
先放开的人会永远屈居下风
The first to release will always be subservient to the other.
接下来你要塞一万到这隻手,懂吗?
Well, the next thing you're gonna put in this hand is 10Gs.
伊莲正在安排付款事宜
You get me?
还有康威友人给你的一点分红
Elaine is arranging payment, and a little bonus from your friends at CompWare.
我们等的时候,陪我办一件事好吗?
Oh, while we wait, you'll accompany me on an errand?- Ow!
克雷格,来玩一次
Craig, come have a turn.
没事吧? - 没事,只是…
You okay? - Yeah!
让开
Stand back. - Okay.
再用力一点
好逊,克雷格,连我都有到低标
Jeez, Craig. Even I made it up to "good effort."
哈哈
♪ And I've never known a girl like you before ♪
♪ Never known a girl like you before ♪
妳在气密室抽过大♥麻♥吗?
[Raul] Ever baked-out the airlock?
相佑还在时,我们经常这样做
[Amy chuckles] - Oh we used to do it all the
万一有人进去怎麽办?
time when Sang was here. - What if someone comes in?
我会锁门,来吧
I'll lock the door behind us. Come on.
我们从另一道门熘出去
We'll just sneak out the other door.
♪ Now just like in a song from days of yore ♪
我夹菜,你来接
I will serve,
and you will receive.
你很有意思,帕崔斯先生
You fascinate me, Mr. Patrice.
我从伊莲那裡只知道
All I know from Elaine is that you will steal an elephant
你愿意为了两万块偷大象 但我想知道更多
for $20,000, but tell me more.
她用五万块能让你做什麽?
What could she get you to do for 50?
十万块? - 我不为伊莲工作
One hundred? - I don't work for Elaine.
我宁可直接跟负责人谈
I'd rather talk directly to the man.
放心
Rest assured.
她跟你讨论夺取人命的价格时
When she negotiates on your price to take a human life,
你会知道她是代表我
you'll know that it's on my behalf.
伊莲不会扯进那种事
Elaine wouldn't get involved in something like that.
你会很讶异她现在有多大能耐
I think you'll be surprised at what she's now capable of.
我现在一身麻烦
我不想被抓时带那麽多现金
I got a lot of heat on me right now. I don't wanna be picked up
你要走了?这麽快?
with that much cash. - You're leaving? So soon?
我明天早上回来,把钱准备好
I'll be back in the morning. Have it ready.
我赢了
I win.
♪ And now you've come along ♪
♪ Yes you've come along ♪
♪ And I've never met a girl like you before ♪
♪ It's alright, yeah, it's alright, yeah ♪
♪ It's alright, yeah, it's alright ♪
嘿,伊莲
Hey, Elaine.
我刚才在想
I was thinking earlier.
现在感觉是我们换回来的好时机
It feels like it might be a good time for us to swap back.
换什麽? - 我的办公室
What? - My office.
我现在想要回来
I'd like it back now.
这样吧,伊恩…
I'll tell you what, Iain.
你来抢回去啊
Why don't you try and take it from me?
♪ Yeah, it's alright, yeah, it's alright, yeah ♪
♪ It's alright, yeah, it's alright ♪
♪ It's alright, yeah, it's alright, yeah ♪♪
♪ Every time ♪
- ♪ I think of you ♪
♪ It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find ♪
我会想念这些怪咖
I'm gonna miss these weird fuckers.
你不能辞职 - 谁说的?
You're not quitting. - Says who.
听过这句话无数次的人说的
Says the person who's heard it 3,000 times before.
♪ The wisdom of a fool won't set you free ♪
♪ But that's the way that it goes ♪
♪ And it's what nobody knows ♪
♪ And every day my confusion grows ♪
好了,我要叫车
All right. I'm gonna order a car.
我可以开车
I'm good to drive.
♪ Every time I see you falling ♪
我们要不要…
Should we, uh...
我们要不要带一大块蛋糕去我家?
...should we grab a chunk of that cake
and then head to mine?
我们可以去我家
Or we could go to mine.
圣费南多谷区?
The Valley...
你不想开半小时车 去做♥爱♥和吃蛋糕吗?
You don't wanna drive 30 minutes for sex and cake?
♪ I feel fine and I feel good ♪
派蒂:新讯息
别客气,打开吧
Fuck. - Go ahead.- No. - Open it.
好…
Yeah.
♪ Whenever I get this way ♪
我已经几天没她的消息了
I haven't heard from her in a couple of days.
♪ Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday? ♪
♪ I'm not sure... ♪ - Okay.
好
要麽有人拿走她的手♥机♥ 要麽她学过日文
Either somebody took her phone or she learned Japanese.
这是韩文,翻译一下
It's in Korean. Translate it.
♪ Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be ♪
请快点给我更多钱
[Craig] "Please more money soon."
你能找到她手♥机♥的位置吗?
Can you locate her phone?
我没在未婚妻的设备上安装追踪装置
No, I didn't put a tracking device on my fianc e's devices.
她有下载游戏吗?
Did she download the game?
♪ Every time I see you falling ♪♪
芬恩先生戏服租♥售♥店
等等…就在这裡
Oh, wait, wait, wait. It's just up here.
他们还在玩?
They're still playing?
大家一定真的很爱这烂游戏
Wow. People must actually like this piece of shit.
♪
在这裡
Down here.
相佑妈妈?
Mama Sang?
创意联络员?
Creative liaison.
伊莲海曼
Elaine Hayman.
妳在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing here?
《相佑先生的丛林冒险》
Mr. Sang's Jungle Odyssey.
他活着
He is alive.
妳有传讯息跟我们要钱吗?
Did-- did you send us a text asking for money?
是传给瑞吉斯
To Regus.
没错,他对我很好
He is very kind to me.
他给我一个住的地方 他教我英语
He give me a place to live. He teach me English.
他送我人生第一支手♥机♥
He give me my first phone.
帕托夫给妳这支手♥机♥?
Patoff gave you this phone?
嘿 她在哪裡? 在我走之前
Hey! Where is she? - Patricia is helping me
派翠夏 要帮我完成一些小行政事务
complete some small administrative matters before I depart.
你知道她打字每分钟57个词吗?
Did you know she types 57 words a minute?
她帮我省了很多时间
She's saved me a great deal of time.
档桉室
The records room.
去找她
我来对付他
You find her. I'm gonna deal with him.
克雷格…
Oh, Craig.
你不是这块料
You're not equipped for this.
派蒂?
Patti?
妳在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing here?
派蒂提供我宝贵资讯,克雷格
[Patoff] Patti provided me with valuable information, Craig.
没有她,我无法完成你的档桉
I was unable to complete your file without her.
她知道你的弱点 你的背叛
She's seen your weakness, your betrayal.
她用她自己的话写满每一页
She poured it out on every page, in her own words.
我们得走了
We need to go.
帕托夫先生5点前要拿到这份资料
Mr. Patoff needs these by five o'clock.
[keys clack]
他对妳做了什麽事?
What did he do to you?
伊莲?
Elaine?
你恐慌症发作,克雷格
You're having a panic attack, Craig.
跟着我呼吸
Breathe with me.
吸气
In.
呼气
Out.
吸气
In.
呼气
Out.
吸气
In...
呼气
Out.
我体重73公斤
I weigh 162 pounds.
你呢,帕托夫先生?
What about you, Mr. Patoff?
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表