剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
好,那给我一个金额,交给我处理
Well then, give me a number and leave it to me.
两万块
Twenty thousand.
不明来电
[cell phone buzzing, chiming]
喂? - 喂,克雷格吗?
Hello? - [Man] Oh, hi. Is that Craig?
对,你是谁?我是葛兰医生,
Yeah, who is this? - This is Dr. Grant.
我和派蒂一起工作 对
I work with Patti. - Oh, yeah. Uh...
你好吗?
How are you? - I've been trying her phone
我打电♥话♥找她一上午,但是都没人接
all morning, but I'm not getting a response.
She was off sick on Friday
她週五请病假 但她说今天会回来上班
but she said she'd be back at work today.
Oh, yeah. She's got this flu that's been going around.
她得了流行性感冒
I'm sure she just crashed out and forgot to call.
她一定是睡着,忘记打电♥话♥
[Doctor] As long as everything's alright.
只要她没事就好 - 她不会有事的
Yeah, yeah. She'll be fine.
等她好一点,我会请她联络你
I'll have her call you when she starts feeling better.
谢谢,克雷格 - 不客气
Thanks, Craig. - Sure.
妳老闆来电,他在担心妳
派蒂:去吃屎吧
♪
嗨
Hi!
谢谢你过来一趟
Thanks for coming.
妳好吗? - 我很好
How are you doing? - Oh, good.
我很好
Good.
来我的办公室吧
Um, why don't you come up to my office?
妳现在有办公室了?
You have an office now? - Yeah.
对,这裡情况大不同了
A lot has changed around here.A little puppy or something.
我记得妳刚来这裡时
[Patrice] Yeah, I remember when you started here.
是当助理吧?
Weren't you an assistant?
我现在是创意联络员了
I'm creative liaison now. - Mmm.
听说妳老闆被人枪杀?
Hey, didn't I hear something about your boss getting capped?
相佑 那件事闹很大
Sang. It was a whole thing.
但我们现在有新主管
But we're under new management now.
那麽…
So...
妳找我做什麽?
Why did you call me?
我可能有一份工作给你
I may have a job offer for you.
坐办公室?
Office work?
免了,谢谢
No, thanks.
我想的是更符合你特殊技能的工作
I was thinking something more in line with your particular set of skills.
所以你不只说谎,而且还谎上加谎
[Amy] So, it's not that you lied.
But that you lied on top of the lie?
对啊,我自己他妈的都乱掉了
Ugh. I don't even fucking know anymore.
妳是什麽状况?
What's... what's your, uh, situation?
一般人都直接问
You know, most guys just come out and straight ask
我是不是女同志
if I'm a lesbian.
Whoa. - Mmm.
妳来上班多久了?
How long have you been here again?
我想想,我才来两星期
Oh, um, let's see. I was here for two weeks.
老闆就被那个小孩开枪打死
And then the boss got all shot up by that kid.
我吸了点K他命,所以搞不清楚时间
Yeah. - And then I was on a low-dose of ketamine
现在我清醒了
so I lost track of time and...now I'm back.
前后大概一个月吧
Maybe a month in total.
是不是太久了?
Is that too long?
什麽事太久?
Too long for what?
我听说你很爱找那个新来的女生
Well, I heard you had a thing for tapping the new girl.
妳要我去偷大象?
You want me to steal an elephant?
牠住在肮髒的环境中 - 我们会给牠更好的生活
She's living in squalor! We'd be giving her a better life.
妳何时会关心野生动物了?
Oh, since when do you give a shit about wildlife?
好吧,我说实话
Okay, I'll level with you.
对我来说,这可能是个良机
This could be really good for me.
我可能会升官,赚更多钱
I could get a promotion, make more money.
你希望我工作顺利,对吧?
You want me to do well, don't you?
大象很大
Elephants are pretty big.
不会听命行事的
They don't do what you tell them to.
牠到时候已经被运上拖车
She'll already be loaded on the flatbed. All you need to do
你只需要疯狂飙车
is take the vehicle, drive it 280 miles,
然后打开笼子就好
and open the cage.
多少钱?
How much?
他想要三万块 - 预算是两万块
He wants 30,000. - The budget is 20.
他说需要两个人支援,也要给他们钱
He says he needs two guys for backup, and they'll need paying.
坐下
Sit.
你们俩怎麽认识的?
How did the two of you meet?
我不知道这跟预算有什麽关係
I don't know how this has anything to do with the budget.
千万别跟妳一无所知的人谈判
Never negotiate with someone if you don't know everything about them.
我们在贩卖♥♥部一起排队
We were in line together at a concession stand.
道奇队的比赛
A Dodgers game. - Mmm-hmm.
他很迷人
He was charming.
跟酒精有关吗?
Alcohol was a factor?
不算有,但是有帮到忙
Not especially, but... it helped.
我们交往四个半月
We dated for four and a half months.
非常…
刺♥激♥
It was... exciting.
是
Yeah.
我不知道他何时会打电♥话♥或出现…
I didn't knew when he would call or show up.
所以只要他这麽做 我就会傻傻地很开心
So I would get stupidly happy when he did.
他让我哭了大概上百次
He made me cry about a hundred times.
帕崔斯是我的天大错误
Patrice was my big mistake.
显然我们都可以犯一次这种错
Apparently we're all allowed to have one.
谢谢妳,伊莲
Thank you, Elaine,
对我这麽掏心掏肺
for being so open with me.
所以可以改成三万?
So we're good to go on the 30,000?
不,还是两万
No, we're holding at 20.
但起码妳应该知道怎麽跟他谈判了
But at least now you should know how to negotiate with him.
你总是在我想不到的地方
You never were where I thought you would be.
如果我在这裡工作
If I worked here, I'd be smoking flower
我会整天边哈草边玩游戏 对,
and playing games all day. - Yeah.
这种人多的是
You wouldn't be the only one.
听着,我最多只能给两万
Look, 20 is as high as I can go.
我想妳的大象飞了
I guess you don't got yourself an elephant.
你不会放弃这件事,帕崔斯
You're not walking away from this, Patrice.
是吗?
You think?
我犯过的最大错误
The biggest mistake I ever made
就是以为我能改变你
was thinking that I could change you.
感化你
我当时年轻又天真
Tame you. I was young and naive.
你只想去健身房♥跟你的哥儿们鬼溷
All you wanna do is hit the gym and hang with your bros,
我现在懂了,两万能让你
and I understand that now.
继续过这种理想生活
Twenty thousand dollars is going to keep your dream alive.
何时要完成?
When does this have to be done?
星期四 我会安排行程表
Thursday. I can put together an itinerary.
你只要在我说的 时间和地点出现就行了
All you need to do is be where I tell you, when I tell you.
你应付得来吗,帕崔斯?
Can you handle that, Patrice?
我去银行,黛娜 - 好,帕托夫先生
I'm going to the bank, Dana.Okay, Mr. P.
你在做什麽,克雷格?
What are you working on, Craig?
没什麽
It's nothing.
相佑先生的下一个冒险
Mr. Sang's Next Adventure.
真是的
Whoops.
我的血糖不是太低,就是太高
My blood sugar levels are either crashing or spiking.
我搞不清楚了
I don't fucking know anymore.
应该是…大♥麻♥的关係
That... would be the munchies.
妳会因为我上班嗑嗨开除我吗?
Oh, are you going to fire me for being high at work?
我不是你的老闆,克雷格
I'm not your boss, Craig.
等个一星期看看,凡事都有可能
Hey, man, give it a week, anything can happen.
我刚刚是看到妳前男友吗? 他叫什麽名字来着?
Um, was that your ex that I saw earlier?
派崔克?
What was his name again? Patrick?
帕崔斯 - 帕崔斯
Patrice. Patrice.
你们约吃午餐吗?
You guys are getting lunch now?
我们只是在叙旧
We're just... catching up.
妳接下来两个月
You're not gonna skulk around the office
不会又在公♥司♥东躲西♥藏♥ 跟少女一样哭哭啼啼吧?
for the next two months crying like a teenager again, are you?
我没有那样 - 嘿,我一直想知道…
I didn't do that. - Hey, I always wondered...
他有没有发现?
那件事?
Did he ever find out? You know...
我很遗憾你和派蒂感情失和
I'm really sorry that you and Patti are have a hard time,
但不要把私事带进公♥司♥
but don't bring it to the office.
帕托夫先生
Mr. Patoff?
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表