剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
嘿,有什麽桶装啤酒?
Hey, what do you got on tap?
选个颜色
Pick a color.
给我两杯蓝色
Give me two blues.
嘿,谢谢 可能要开始记帐,所以…
Thanks. I think we're probably going to want to start a tab.
你不属于这裡,对吧?
You don't belong here, do you?
那麽明显吗?我是跟老闆来的
[exhaling] Is it that obvious?
我想他一定是这裡的会员
I came here with my boss, I think he must be a member here.
你做什麽的?
What did you do?
我做什麽的?
我的工作是写程式
What do I do? Um, I write code for, uh...
不对,我创作和製作电玩游戏
No, I, uh, create and produce video games.
蜜拉妮
Milani.
这是我亲爱的朋友克雷格
This is my dear friend, Craig.
嗨,蜜拉妮,我是克雷格
Hey, Milani. I'm Craig.
他即将结婚,他为了女方放弃信仰
He's engaged to be married.He's abandoning his beliefs for her.
平心而论,我从来没有信仰
To be fair, I never really had any to begin with.
你在哪认识她的,克雷格?
工作场合吗?
Where did you meet her, Craig?
很多人都是在 工作场合认识对象,对吧?
At work? Most relationships start at work, don't they?
其实这故事有点无趣
Ah. It's actually not a great story.
我去动手术,她是护理师
I was getting something removed and she was the attending nurse.
她取出什麽?
What did she take off?
一颗良性脂肪瘤
A benign, fatty lump.
在我肩膀后面,
It was behind my left shoulder.
跟高尔夫球差不多大
It was about the size of a golf ball.
好浪漫
How romantic.
随身携带爱人的一小块肉
Carry a little piece of the one you love, everywhere you go.
我不知道她有留着,不过…
I don't know that she kept it, but...
我要去洗手间,
Um, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
让你们俩聊聊
I'll let you two catch up.
回来时再拿三杯
Uh, three more on your return.
好
Sounds good.
喂,顺利吗?
Hey. How was it? - Artificial limbs in Moscow.
妳说的那家义肢公♥司♥叫什麽名字?
What was that company you were talking about?
希尔科技,帕托夫跟他们执行长签约
Hilltech. Patoff had a contract with their CEO,
就在相佑跟他签约前不久
Right before Sang signed his deal.
我想他可能在运送他们的商品
Yeah, well, I think he may have shipped
这裡有个女人…
some of their merchandise over with him.
梅兰妮还是梅勒莉? 靠,我想不起来她的名字
There's this woman here, um... Melanie or Malorie...
我要去问… - 等等,慢着
Fuck! I can't remember what her name was, but I'm gonna ask her.
你在哪裡?
Wait, wait, slow down. Where are you?
我不知道
I don't know. I'm...
到处都蓝蓝的,很漂亮
It's very blue here, and beautiful.
这裡每个人都超标緻
I mean, everyone here is so beautiful, like,nines and above.
大家打扮超有型 - 你喝醉了吗?
And the coat guy!- Are you drinking? - A little bit.
我喝了一杯啤酒和一口蓝色酒 告我啊,总之她认识他
I had one beer and one sip of blue, okay? Sue me.Anyway, she knows him, this Melody... Fuck.
这个梅乐蒂,靠,这也不是她的名字
That's not her name either. What was her fuckin' name?
她长得怎麽样?
What's she like? - I wanna say,
我想说很像腹语娃娃 但可能不该这麽形容
ventriloquist dummy, but I probably shouldn't.
我要去撩她,看看会不会查到什麽
I'm gonna flirt with her and see what I can find out...
好,我也爱妳 - 克雷格,小心
Okay, love you too.Craig, be careful.
嘿
Hey.
你朋友走了吗?
Did your friend leave?
我们可能得接受
Perhaps we have to accept
我们不是在场最迷人的人,克雷格
that we're not the most attractive men here, Craig.
顾问薪水一定很优渥
So, consultancy work must really pay well if it brings you
你才能来这种场所吧?
into places like this, huh?
我提供简单的服务
I offer a very simple service,
尽力满足客户的需求
and I work towards the betterment of my client's needs.
因此我得到丰厚的报酬
For that, I'm generously compensated.
相佑需要什麽? 他要更多钱,还是更多人点讚?
What... what did Sang need? Did he need more money, or more likes?
可惜我得离开你一会儿,克雷格
Unfortunately, I'll have to leave you for a while, Craig.
我答应帮助一个朋友,应该不会太久
I made a promise to help a friend.
Shouldn't take very long.
不过如果我有助理的话…
Although, if I had assistance...
你要我去吗?
You want me to come?
我很喜欢有你陪伴,克雷格
I'm enjoying your company so much, Craig.
何必结束呢?
Why let it end?
等等,我的衣服
Whoa, whoa, wait.
我们会回来
My clothes. - Oh, we're coming back.
坐前面,我叫司机回家了
Ride up front. I sent the driver home.
我们是要帮什麽忙?
What's this favor we're doing?
送货
Delivery.
什麽…在搞屁喔?
Wait, what?!
What... What the fucking hell?!
他妈的是怎麽回事?
What the fuck is going on?
那是谁?
Who is that?!
不要碰
Don't touch! - Ah!
停车 - 我不能那麽做,克雷格
Stop the car! - I can't do that, Craig.
我们需要帮助他
We need to help him!
那样很不明智
I don't think that's advisable.
我怎麽了?
What's happening to me?
你恐慌症发作,克雷格
You're having a panic attack, Craig.
请把车停下来
Oh, please stop the fucking car. Stop the car.
停车 - 这样对你没帮助
That won't help you.
你必须控制它,而不是反被控制
You need to control this, instead of this controlling you.
停下这辆破车,停车
Stop the fucking car! Stop the car!
吐完就舒服了
[Patoff] There you go.
好多了吧?
All better?
你想来点音乐吗?
Would you like some music?
我还没问过,你喜欢哪种音乐?
I haven't yet asked, what is your taste?
你在后面还好吗?
Are you all right back there?
我想他们在下面嘴巴会被胶带封住
Oh, I think their mouth will be taped shut beneath the...
那是什麽?床单还是桌布?
what is it, a bed sheet, a table cloth?
我们得确认他能不能好好呼吸
We need to pull over to check if he can breathe properly.
他在裡面可能会窒息
He could be choking under there.
但要是把布拿掉 他可能会看到我们要带他去哪裡
But if we remove the sheet, then he may see where we're taking him.
我们要带他去哪裡?
Where are we taking him?
船?
A boat?!
老闆,现在的状况让我很不舒服
Mr. Patoff, sir, I'm not comfortable with anything that's happening here.
我不知道你怎麽会觉得我想参一脚
I don't know why you thought that I'd wanna be involved with any of this, but I don't.
平心而论,克雷格,不完全是我的错
To be fair, Craig, the fault's not entirely with me,
双方都要负相同责任
but perhaps shared equally between us.
什麽?什麽意思?
我要你帮我时
- Wait, what do you mean? - When I asked you to help me
你没说你有恐慌症
on an errand, you didn't declare your history of panic attacks.
我没有恐慌症
I don't have a history of panic attacks.
他看起来怎麽样?
How did he look?
谁?
Who?
他当时还有体温吗?相佑先生?
Was he still warm? Mr. Sang?
我知道一定很尴尬,但是相信我
Well, I...I know this must be awkward, but you have my word.
你说的事我不会说出去
I won't share anything you tell me.
我们可是朋友
One friend to another.
你有感觉到他离开房♥间吗?
Did you feel him leave the room?
帕托夫先生,请你停车好吗?拜託
Mr. Patoff, sir, could we please stop the car? Please.
办不到,我们在过桥
Well, I can't do that. We're on a bridge.
在我跟你说出这段话之前
Before I tell you what I'm about to tell you,
你得保证你不会再恐慌了
you have to promise me that you won't panic again.
我尽量
I'll try.
我们后面的乘客
Our passenger back here is responsible for the death
要对我们跋扈的领袖之死负责
of our imperious leader.
那个小孩?你绑♥架♥那个屁孩?
The kid!? You kidnapped the fucking kid?
伊莲海曼
好,不管你想做什麽,拜託别做
[Craig] Okay,
whatever you're thinking of doing, please don't.
你会在置物箱裡找到一把刀
You'll find a knife in the glove box.
找找看 - 我不想看
Look and see. - I don't want to look in there.
我要提醒你我们的职责
May I remind you
是维护相佑先生的利益
that we work for the betterment of Mr. Sang's interests.
相佑死了
Sang? Sang is dead.
那麽报仇肯定符合他的利益
Then revenge would surely be in his interest. No?
对吧? - 他不知道自己在做什麽
He didn't know what he was doing.
You can't hold a child responsible
你不能要小孩为这种惨剧负责
for something like that.
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表