剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
法兰克佛洛瑞兹
Frank Florez. If you want to know
想知道他的真面目 去找法兰克佛洛瑞兹
what he's made of, find Frank Florez.
帕托夫是否提过法兰克佛洛瑞兹? - 我没印象
Did Patoff ever tell you about somebody
- named Frank Florez? - Doesn't ring a bell.
在我的带领下,相佑先生 大家会崇拜你
Under my guidance, Mr. Sang, people will idolize you.
有朝一日,他们会臣服于你
One day, they'll kneel before you.
你星期一应该穿这套
You should wear that on Monday.
星期一? - 我们要去教会找史托伦神父
Monday? - Church.
We're meeting Father Stellan.
情况比我预期的还惨
The situation is more dire than I anticipated.
除非立刻採取降低成本的行动 否则我们撑不过六星期
Unless we act now,
we will not survive another six weeks.
他的助理现在是我吗?或者还是妳?
Am I his assistant now, or is it still you?
是妳,我是他的创意联络员
You are. I'm his creative liaison.
你喜欢的游戏
The game that you liked. Red button with the CW on it.
写着康威的红色按钮,可以开始用了
You're all set. Florez? I think I found him.
佛洛瑞兹,我好像找到他了
我在帕托夫的手♥机♥上安装跟踪软体
I installed some stalker-ware on Patoff's phone.
相佑先生会带领我们渡过难关
Mr. Sang will guide us through the storm.
喂?帕托夫先生?
[Craig] Hello? Mr. Patoff?
这是个美好的早晨,克雷格
It's a beautiful morning... Craig.
很抱歉这麽早打电♥话♥给你
I'm sorry to call you so early. I just...
我几乎整晚没睡,因为染上流感
I've been up most of the night with this bug
that's been going around. [coughing]
流感?
A bug?
对,最近很多人都染上
Yeah. Yeah. Everybody's been coming down with it.
会两眼通红和胸闷咳嗽
It's just, you know, red eyes and chesty cough.
总之,我只想尽快打电♥话♥通知你说…
Anyways, I just wanted to call you as soon as I could
你知道的…
and, say, uh... you know...
知道什麽?
[Patoff] What?
我今天不会进公♥司♥
I... I won't be at work today.
帕托夫先生?
Mr. Patoff?
那你会在哪裡? - 我会在家躺在床上
Where will you be instead?
I'll be at home, in bed.
但劳尔很清楚最新进度 万一有什麽情况
But... Raul's up to speed on everything,
可以打电♥话♥联络我
and I'm contactable by phone if anything comes up.
帕托夫先生?
Mr. Patoff?
连线已中断
顾问
我发现相佑先生今天早上很有幽默感
I can see that Mr. Sang is providing us with great humor this morning.
大笑对生产力有益
Laughter is good for productivity.
有助于心理健康
Good for health, for mental well-being.
可惜我们要以悲伤的消息开启这一天
And unfortunately, we start the day with sad news.
公♥司♥的资深软体设计师 克雷格霍恩昨晚生病
Craig Horne, one of our senior coders,
was taken ill in the night.
克雷格是相佑先生两年多来的忠僕
Craig was a loyal servant to Mr. Sang for over two years,
他会是我们家庭的一大损失
and he'll be a great loss to our family.
我要请大家为他低头祷告
I'll ask you all to bow your heads
and pray for him.
再来是开心的消息
In happier news,
行销部的乌苏拉已经搬到波士顿
Ursula from marketing has relocated to Boston,
她父亲心脏病发作,目前在养病
where her father is recovering from a heart episode.
她和伴侣凯瑟琳会照顾他
She and her partner, Katherine, will be nursing him
她们希望在新的州更换工作跑道
as they look to restart their careers in a new state.
我从谈话中得知乌苏拉喜欢女人
I derived from our conversation that Ursula lies with a woman.
她的独♥立♥主管办公室空下来了
Her office in the managerial suite
is vacant now.
谁想要?
Who would like it?
没人吗?
Nobody?
我交给你们大家决定
I'll let you all decide.
欢迎最想要的人搬进去
Whoever wants it most is welcome to it.
不会吧,他是来真的?
Wait. Is he serious?
♪
Oh! Ow! Bitch!
Bitch.
喂,你还好吗?
Hey. Are you okay?
我在波莫纳
I'm in Pomona. I'm three minutes out
我再三分钟就会到 法兰克佛洛瑞兹的店
from Frank Florez's store. - [Elaine] I thought that
我以为我们应该一起去
we were heading out there together this weekend.
我知道,但是我等不及了
I know, but I couldn't wait.
我跟公♥司♥请病假 又告诉派蒂我要进公♥司♥
I called in sick, and I told Patti that I was going into work,
然后我跑去坐火车
and I hopped on a train instead.
我今天成了翘班天才
I'm Ferris fucking Bueller today.
你告诉帕托夫你生什麽病?
What did you tell Patoff you had?
一般咳嗽,飞沫乱喷 - 小心,克雷格
Just the standard cough splutter.
Be careful, Craig.
You don't know how those two are connected.
你不知道这两件事会怎麽兜起来
我已经想好一整套藉口了
Oh, come on. I got a whole cover story planned out.
我一直在火车上画婚戒
I was sketching wedding bands on the train. You know me.
给克雷格的,我们要送马卡龙给他
It's for Craig.- We're sending macaroons. - Okay.
快点好起来 必要时,我超会唬烂的
I'm a very convincing liar when I need to be.
比你想的还厉害 - 对
Better than you know.
Bye.
佛洛瑞兹与佛洛瑞兹首饰店
享受精选商品特♥价♥折扣
有顾客
A customer.
对,嗨 - 你是老闆吗?
Yeah! Hi! Are you the owner?
法兰克佛洛瑞兹,1983年开店至今
Frank Florez. Established since 1983.
我想订製婚戒,
I was hoping to get some wedding bands made,
像这种款式
something like this
头尾相叠,我觉得会很酷
with the head and the tail overlapping.Thought it'd be really cool.
你爱这个女人吗?
Do you love this woman?
对,很爱
Yeah, very much.
别在她手指上放鳗鱼
Don't put an eel on her finger.
这应该是蛇
It's supposed to be a snake.
女人喜欢黄金
Ladies love gold.
简单
Simple.
传统
Traditional.
你怎麽知道我的? - 有人推荐
How did you hear about me? - Oh, it was a referral...
是我的朋友蜜拉妮
from... my friend Milani.
俄♥罗♥斯♥女子
Russian woman?
可能是很久以前的客人
Perhaps long ago.
不,我想你会记得这个人
Yeah. No. I... I think you'd remember this one.
其实我们有个共同的朋友
We actually all have a mutual friend in common...
瑞吉斯帕托夫
Regus Patoff.
我…我说了什麽惹你生气吗?
Uh, did I... did I say something to upset you?
美国专利局注册商标
Registered at the United States Patent Office.
你说什麽?
Excuse me?
「瑞吉斯帕托夫」,你问我认不认识他
Regus Patoff.
You asked me if I knew him,
我说真的,他不存在
and I'm telling you...he... doesn't... exist.
抱歉,我来这裡是个天大错误
Oh, I'm sorry. I know that I've made a huge mistake coming here.
他不是我的朋友
Regus Patoff is no friend of mine.
如果你打开大门 我保证再也不会打扰你
If you just unlock the gates, I won't bother you again,I promise you.
你见过他?
You met him?
什麽?
What?
本尊?
In the flesh?
你看过他?
You've seen him?
天天都见到
Every fucking day from 10:00 to 6:00.
上午10点到下午6点
你想说你怎麽认识他的吗?
Now... you wanna tell me how you know him?
来后面
Come on back.
我们有《砰砰丛林》的製作预算
We have the build budget for Upskirt Jungle.
暂定下週开始测试
It tentatively starts testing next week,
这是目前的暂定计画
and right now, it's a tentative maybe,
除非我们要不惜加班…
unless we venture into overtime, and...
艾瑞克认为应该是他的
Eric thinks he deserves it,
但翠莎不会轻易放弃,他等着瞧
but Trisha will not give it up without a fight. You'll see.
我们通常不会这麽你争我抢
Things don't usually work this way around here.
妳没有举手,伊莲,我有注意到
You didn't raise your arm, Elaine.I noticed.
我可以假设妳不想要主管办公室吗?
Am I to assume that you do not want an office in the managerial suite?
我想要一间
I would love one,
不过是因为立功才得到自己的办公室
but when I get my own office,it will be through merit.
功劳是一种被高估的商品
Ah, merit is a much overrated commodity in business.
爬到树顶的人就是成功者
Who climbs to the top of the tree,that's who succeeds.I know she doesn't deserve it.
这是你的办公室吗?
Is this your office?
这几年我工作不多
I don't work much these days.
对,景气不太好
Yeah. It's tough out there.
这是我帮他製作的第一个物件
This is the first piece I ever made for him.
这是什麽?领带夹?
What is it, a tie pin?
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表