剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
我是瑞吉斯帕托夫
My name is Regus Patoff,
我千里迢迢来送你一份礼物
and I've traveled a very long way to offer you a gift.
描述他的外表给我听 他体重多重?
Describe him for me. How much does he weigh?
你跟他说的差好多
You know, you're not at all like he described you.
如果把我当成怪物有帮助 那我就是怪物吧
If it helps him to see me as a monster, so be it.
不,相佑妈妈另有安排
Mother Sang had other arrangements.
她住在哪裡? - 她没说
Where is she staying? - She didn't say.
通知行销部我们准备好上线了
Inform marketing that we're ready to launch.
为什麽没有把大象放出来?
Why don't we break an elephant out of the zoo?
我最喜欢伊莲的点子
I like Elaine's the most.
我可能有一份工作给你
I may have a job offer for you.
他想要三万块 - 预算是两万块
He wants 30,000. - The budget is 20.
妳的大象飞了
I guess you don't got yourself an elephant.
你不会放弃这件事的
You're not walking away from this, Patrice.
何时要完成?
When does it have to be done? - Patti!
派蒂,我去过波莫纳 但不是表面所见那样
I went to Pomona but it's not what it seems like.
我不应该骗妳,我非常抱歉
And I shouldn't have lied to you, I'm really sorry.
休息时间
Break time.
♪ I can't stand by ♪
♪ To see you destroyed ♪
♪ I can't be here ♪
♪ And watch you burning ♪
♪ You laugh for a moment ♪
♪ You lie as a decoy ♪
♪ Does it matter ♪
♪ If I give in easy? ♪
♪ So why ♪
♪ Is it so hard to get by? ♪♪
连线已中断
顾问
今天上午稍早
Chaos on the streets of downtown Los Angeles
洛杉矶市中心街道一片溷乱
earlier this morning.
一隻野生大象让第四街动弹不得
A wild elephant brought 4th Street to a standstill.
我们得知这隻35岁母象金宝 昨天深夜在巴斯托
We've learned the 35-year-old female elephant,named Jumbo, was stolen late last night
从一个巡迴马戏团被偷走
from a traveling circus in Barstow.
牠后来被丢弃在艺术区
She was later abandoned in the arts district.
警♥察♥和动物管制处出面 把牠在尖峰时间前移走
Police and animal control moved in to subdue the elephant
and remove her before rush hour began.
遭窃大象引发溷乱
Sadly, officials now tell us that Jumbo died
可惜金宝在运送途中死亡 感谢收看
while being transported. - Thanks for watching.
稍后有更多相关报导
We have a lot more news...
开门
Open the door!
那坨他妈的大灰块死了
Well, the big fucking grey lump died.
这是出乎意料的情况
我会因为谋杀罪坐牢
It was unforeseen circumstances.
Elaine, they're gonna send me down for murder.
这不是谋杀
It's not murder! People kill elephants all the time
经常有人杀大象,还到处公布影像
and post images online. - You know what? Fuck this.
不管了,我要去圣佩德罗避风头
I'm going to San Pedro until the heat dies down.
我的一万块在哪裡?
Where is my 10Gs?
翼手龙机器人公♥司♥
什麽事?
Yes?
你是谁?我是瑞吉斯帕托夫
Who are you? - My name is Regus Patoff,
我千里迢迢来送妳一份礼物
and I've traveled a very long way to offer you a gift.
大象金宝
金宝安息
你今晚过来吗?
♪ La-la-la-la-la la-la-la ♪
♪ La-la-la la-la-la-la-la ♪
♪ La-la-la-la-la la-la-la ♪
♪ I just can't get you out of my head ♪
♪ Boy, your loving is all I think about ♪
前端流量负载 新的使用者
♪ I just can't get you out of my head ♪
♪ Boy, it's more than I dare to think about ♪
♪ La-la-la-la-la la-la-la ♪
♪ La-la-la la-la-la-la-la ♪
♪ I just can't get you out of my head ♪
♪ Boy, your loving is all I think about ♪
♪ I just can't get you out of my head ♪
♪ ...it's more than I dare to think about ♪
嘿,恭喜你 - 这样你满意吗?
- Hey, congratulations, man! - Are you happy with it?
♪ Every night ♪
♪ Every day ♪
♪ Just to be there in your arms ♪♪
你是帕托夫吗?
You Patoff?
我?不是
Me? No.
我是其中一架无人机
I'm just one of the drones.
我正式认识帕崔斯了,真是个奇葩
Hey, I just formally met Patrice, what a special guy.
他没拿到钱不会离开
He won't leave until he gets paid.
对,那个干喉咙男在哪裡?他整天没进公♥司♥
Yeah, where is the throat fucker?He hasn't been in all day and he's not answering
也不接我电♥话♥
any of my calls.
我之前写了讯息给他,放到哪去了?
Ah, I wrote down a message for him earlier.Where did I put it again?
找到了
Oh yeah.
去你的
我们第一天就有将近百万用户
We're closing in on a million users in our first day.
你创造了一款热门游戏
You created a hit game.
You really wanna walk away from that?
你真的捨得放弃吗?
What are you doing?
妳在办公室开趴时工作吗?
Are you working during an office party?
我正在更新我的履历
I'm updating my resume.
无尾熊有个职缺
There's a job coming up at Koala.
开♥发♥部执行副总
Executive vice president of development.
别忘了提到
Hmm. Don't forget to mention your experience
妳杀害濒危野生动物的经历
with killing endangered wildlife.
如果我能进去卡位
If I get my foot in the door somewhere else,
我看看能不能帮你弄个职位
I'll see if I can get a position for you.
没有人会雇用我了
No one's gonna hire me again.
你是有才华的软体设计师,克雷格
You're a talented coder, Craig.
你得开始对自己有信心
You just gotta start believing in yourself.
妳还记得我在试玩版中 安装的跟踪软体吗?
Hmm. Do you remember the stalkerware I put on the demo?
为了取得帕托夫的通讯录?
To get Patoff's contacts? - Yeah.
对,一直在程式码中没删除
It never got taken out of the code.
我们的伺服器 现在有近百万台设备中的资料
Our servers now hold data on almost a million devices.
只要被发现,我会蹲苦牢20年
When they find that, I'm gonna go down for 20 years.
爽歪歪
Rock and roll.
恭喜,100万活跃用户
♪ All I do is win ♪
♪ Win, win, no matter what, got money on my mind ♪
♪ I can never get enough ♪
♪ Whenever me and Khaled do the remix everybody hands go up ♪
♪ And they stay there, and they stay there ♪
♪ And they stay there, up down, up down, up down ♪
♪ 'Cause all I do is win ♪
帕托夫先生,你整天上哪去了?
Mr. Patoff? Where have you been all day?
我去赴约
I had an appointment.
我们不是找我朋友 去执行那个小任务吗?
My friend that we hired to do that little job,
他在这裡,他想拿那一万块
he's here.
He wants the $10,000.
花掉了
It's spent.
花掉?
Spent?
派对 那是备用金
The party. It was a petty cash item.
光是大虾就要700块,妳吃了吗?
$700 on jumbo shrimp alone. Did you try it yet?
可是帕崔斯来收钱
Patrice is here to collect.
如果消息可靠
Well, if I'm to believe the news,
大象不是死了吗?
the elephant died, did it not?
那不是我们的错
That's not our fault.
牠镇定剂被打好打满后,心脏就停了
They shot her full of tranquillizers,
话是这麽说没错
and her heart gave out. - Well, nevertheless...
我们跟帕崔斯先生的合约无效了
Our contract with Mr. Patrice is null and void.
帕托夫先生 我瞭解帕崔斯,他极其易怒
Mr. Patoff, I know Patrice, and he has a very short fuse.
这肯定会激怒他
This is definitely going to light it.
他会暴♥力♥相向吗?
He will become violent?
我不能排除可能性
I can't rule it out.
妳有不到一分钟的时间拟定对策
We have less than a minute to strategize.
解决方法是什麽?
What is the solution?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
他害怕又绝望
Well, he's frightened and desperate.
他可能会接受一半的钱 - 我们没有一半
He may accept half. - We do not have half.
干得好,相佑先生
如果我们给不了他钱,他脾气又火爆
If we cannot pay him and his temper is volatile,
我们有什麽选择?
what option do we have?
如果他等到天亮 可以给他一万五千块
We could offer him $15,000 if he waits until morning.
帕崔斯那麽贪心,一定会接受 应该会帮我们争取一点时间
Patrice is greedy enough to accept.- It should buy us some time.
争取时间做什麽?
With which to do what?
给警♥察♥一名嫌犯
To give the police a person of interest,
匿名线报
an anonymous tip.
他正在假释,犯一次错就要回去坐牢
He's on parole. Then one slip-up and he's back inside.
他在那裡收不了钱
Where he cannot collect.
他身上有电子追踪器 不用太久就能找到他
He's tagged. It shouldn't take them long to find him.
妳的行动会害我们捲入法律事件吗?
Are we legally implicated by your actions?
他的名声没有我们好
It's his reputation against ours.
我们最糟的情况是获得更多宣传
The worst that could happen to us is......more publicity.
这些不是容易的决定,伊莲
These are not comfortable decisions, Elaine.
剧集 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表