剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
还有一个关于凶器。
And another one on the murder weapon.
你周五去的时候打算杀了杰克吗?
Did you plan to kill Jack when you went round on Friday?
你怎么能这么问我?
How can you ask me that?
好吧,你拿走了他的手♥机♥和钥匙,
Well, you took his phone and keys,
去储藏室藏凶器。
went to the storage unit to hide the murder weapon.
这是一种冷酷的、有计划的犯罪。
That's a cold, calculated crime.
不是那样的。
It wasn't like that.
也许你最好向我们解释一下。
Perhaps you better explain it to us.
计划是去杰克家吃午饭
The plan was to go for lunch at Jack's
因此,我们可以检查新订单。
so we could go over the new orders.
但是当我到达那里时,他处于一种状态
But when I got there, he was in a state
因为一位顾客带著手表跑了。
because a customer had run off with his watch.
他不知道自己要怎么说...
He didn't know how he was going to tell...
...妈妈。
...Mum.
凯勒。接下来发生了什么?
Caleb. What happened next?
蔬菜盒装在这些扁平包装中。
The veg boxes come in these flat packs.
所以我开始把它们从包装上剪下来
So I started cutting them out of the packaging
并将它们放在一起。
and putting them together.
杰克拒绝帮忙。
Jack refused to help.
他说他想让生意合法化。
He said he wanted to make the business legit.
只要卖♥♥蔬菜盒。
Just sell the veg boxes.
他遇到了一个他真正喜欢的女孩。
He'd met a girl he really liked.
特别的人。
Someone special.
他说他厌倦了不得不撒谎。
He said he was tired of having to lie.
他想要一段真正的关系,
He wanted a genuine relationship,
终于向别人展示真实的他。
to finally show someone the real him.
不再隐藏。
No more hiding.
他才刚认识她。
He'd only just met her.
现在我们想毁掉一切。
And now we wanted to ruin everything.
我为加州攒够了钱。
I hadn't saved up enough for California.
一定很痛,
It must have hurt,
杰克总是把自己的需求放在你的需求之上
Jack always putting his own needs above yours
当他已经拥有这么多的时候。
when he'd already had so much.
我试图说服他摆脱它。
I tried to talk him out of it.
他与经销商和客户建立了关系。
He had the relationships with the dealers and the customers.
我只是处理了帐目。
I just handled the accounts.
他说他完成了。
And he said he was done.
我不得不用另一种方式找到钱,
I had to find the money another way,
但是没有其他办法,不在我的时间范围内。
but there was no other way, not within my time frame.
杰克从来不需要为任何事情努力工作。
Jack never had to work hard for anything.
朋友们,女人,
Friends, women,
生意,对他来说一切都那么容易。
the business, everything came so easy to him.
他不能为我做这一件事。
And he couldn't do this one thing for me.
我仍然拿著我用来切盒子的刀。
I still was holding the knife I used to cut out the boxes.
我不明白它是怎么发生的。
I don't understand how it happened.
我太爱他了!
I loved him so much!
家庭联络官将与您交谈
The family liaison officer will talk you through
接下来会发生什么。
what happens next.
我应该告诉他我们正在计划
I should have told him that we were planning
卖♥♥掉房♥子,但我只是——
to sell the house, but I just--
我只知道他不想失去家的家。
I just knew he wouldn't want to lose the family home.
但是我——我——如果我只是告诉他,
But i-i-if I just told him,
这一切都不会发生!
none of this would have happened!
弗朗西丝,这一切都不是你的错。
Frances, none of this is your fault.
D.S.沃尔什是对的。
D.S. Walsh is right.
迦勒必须为自己的行为负责。
Caleb has to take responsibility for his own actions.
哦,迦勒!凯勒!
Oh, Caleb! Caleb!
凯勒。
Caleb.
哦,你必须开枪吗?
Oh, do you have to shoot?
我在想也许尝试一下会很好
I was thinking maybe it might be nice to try
回家路上的当地酒吧之一。
one of the local pubs on the way home.
是的。河边很棒的小地方。
Yeah. Great little place by the river.
你更喜欢我的公♥司♥而不是你在电视上的连环杀手朋友?
You prefer my company to your serial killer friends on TV?
我会让你知道,我有一个非常忙碌的社交生活。
I'll have you know, I have a very busy social life.
我可能还没有充分利用在伦敦的生活。
I just maybe haven't made the most of living in London.
你看完了纪录片,不是吗?
You finished the documentary, didn't you?
是的。我真的没有什么更好的事情要做。
Yeah. I literally have nothing better to do.
好吧,至少我知道我的立场。饮料?
Well, at least I know where I stand. Drinks?
是的。- 是的,请。
Yep. - Yes, please.
你出去的时候员警响了。
The police rang while you were out.
无法真正详细说明,
Couldn't really go into details,
但他们说他们已经抓住了杀害杰克的凶手。
but they said that they've caught Jack's killer.
哦。
Oh.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
得到关闭是件好事
It's good to get closure
听说杰克也感受到了这种联♥系♥。
and to hear that Jack felt that connection, too.
你知道的?
You know?
我不希望我们打架。
I don't want us to fight.
我也是。
Me either.
尼古拉斯。
Nicholas.
赛迪。你好吗?
Sadie. How are you?
你是来取西装的吗?
Have you come to pick up your suit?
我接到了蕾娜的电♥话♥。她解释了一切。
I got a call from Rena. She explained everything.
我想我们可以再看看那份合同,
I thought we could have another look at that contract,
如果这是你们俩都想要的。
if that's what you both want.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我以为你被双重预订了。
I thought you were double booked.
好吧,我决定...
Well, I decided...
我宁愿和我的侄子共度夜晚。
that I'd much rather spend the evening with my nephew.
这听起来不太可能。
That sounds very unlikely.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
好吧,我犯了取消埃洛伊丝的错误
Well, I made the mistake of canceling on Eloise
在我检查辛迪是否还有空之前。
before I checked to see whether Cindy was still free.
我不能回去告诉埃洛伊丝,告诉她。
And I couldn't go back to Eloise and tell her
我奇迹般地从非常严重的食物中毒中恢复过来
that I'd miraculously recovered from very severe food poisoning
在过去的半个小时里。
in the last half an hour.
听起来像是同时和两个人约会
It sounds like dating two people at the same time
比你想像的要复杂。
was more complicated than you thought.
你在喝什么?-哦。
What's this you're drinking? - Oh.
这是艰难的一周,
It's been a tough week,
所以我想我会去蒙特克雷尔城♥堡♥犒劳自己。
so I thought I'd treat myself to a Chateau Montclair.
看看它与其他东西相比如何
See how it compares with the other stuff
我通常会得到报价。
I usually get on offer.
和?- 我分不清。
And? - I can't tell the difference.
那我自己去拿杯子,好吗?
I'll get my own glass then, shall I?
不好意思。是的。请说明自己。
Sorry. Yes. Please help yourself.
当我说「说明自己」时,
When I said, "Help yourself,"
我不是故意的,冰箱里的全部内容。
I didn't mean to the entire contents of my fridge.
我告诉过你,我的晚餐计划失败了。
I told you my dinner plans fell through.
非常微妙。
Very subtle.
好吧,我想你可能需要一点推动
Well, I thought you might need a little nudge
朝著正确的方向前进。
in the right direction.
也许试一试没有坏处。
Maybe there's no harm in giving it a try.
我会做生物。
I'll do the bio.
我们都知道你的拼写是什么样的。
We both know what your spelling is like.
我会稍微修饰一下。让你听起来更令人兴奋。
I'll embellish it a little bit. Make you sound more exciting.
那不是叫鲶鱼吗?
Isn't that called catfishing?
我只是想,你知道,再给你一些爱好。
I'm just going to, you know, give you a few more hobbies.
什么?我有很多爱好。
What? I have lots of hobbies.
我的意思是,我——我回圈。我弹钢琴。
I mean, I-- I cycle. I play the piano.
我。。。喝酒。
I...drink wine.
我吃乳酪。
I eat cheese.
完全。
Exactly.
非常沉闷。
Horribly dull.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表