剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
除了她自己,还有谁?
anyone other than herself?
你能带妈来这里吗?
Could you bring your mum here?
她想去德国。那是她住的地方。
She wants to be in Germany. That's where she lives.
但你住在伦敦。
But you live in London.
她需要我。
She needs me.
我以为你会明白的。
I thought you'd understand.
我愿意,我愿意。
I do. I do.
我一直以为你讨厌莱比锡。
I always thought you hated Leipzig.
它变了。
It's changed.
我现在在那里卖♥♥Gucci。
I here there selling Gucci there now.
文明的定义。
The very definition of civilization.
好的,这就是我们所知道的。
Okay, so here's what we know.
灰衣修士的住♥宅♥区没有摄像头,
There are no cameras in the residential parts of Greyfriars,
所以我们得到的只是来自公共区域的镜头。
so all we've got is footage from the common areas.
在21:14,我们看到乔什·唐宁和汉娜·洛夫特斯
At 21:14, we see Josh Downing and Hannah Loftus
离开厨房♥区,与一位老年居民聊天。
leave the kitchen area, chatting to an elderly resident.
莫里斯·斯威夫特。他们告诉我们。
Morris Swift. They told us that.
我们还没有发现其他感兴趣的内容。
Nothing else of interest that we've found yet.
更糟糕的是,一些相机
To make matters worse, some of the cameras
他们确实有不起作用。
they do have aren't working.
我们是否觉得灰衣修士的安全系统有没有印象
Do we get the impression the Greyfriars' security system
被列入预算?
was put in on a budget?
我也在尝试寻找外部镜头——
I'm also trying to source external footage--
人们从建筑物本身来来往往。
people coming and going from the building itself.
好的,我有这个。
Okay, I've got this.
继续。
Go on.
麦克斯在斯旺森太太房♥间的垃圾箱里发现的。
Found by Max in the bin in Mrs. Swanson's room.
总是在垃圾箱里看。
Always look in the bins.
邀请函。
An invitation.
「为了纪念内尔斯普雷特矿工,
"In memory of the Nelspruit miners,
诚挚邀请您...”等等,等等...
you are cordially invited..." et cetera, et cetera...
“去追悼会。”
"To a memorial service."
从粉饰。
From Whitewash.
有人听说过粉饰吗?
Anybody heard of Whitewash?
它由Bandile Nkosi经营。
It's run by Bandile Nkosi.
根据他们的网站,
According to their website,
“粉饰——由亲戚发起的运动
"Whitewash-- a campaign run by relatives
种族隔离的受害者。
of the victims of apartheid.
献给那些受苦受难的人
Dedicated to the memory of those who have suffered
并争取那些人的赔偿
and to fight for reparations from those
他们的财富被不公正所玷污。
whose fortunes are tainted by injustice."
好吧,与关于祖先的家庭的活动非常相似
Okay, so similar to the campaign about families whose ancestors
从奴隶贸易中受益?
benefited from the slave trade?
是的,还有“那些命运被不公正玷污的人”。
Yeah, and "Those whose fortunes are tainted by injustice."
听起来像是对西莉亚·斯旺森的一个很好的描述。
Sounds like a pretty good description of Celia Swanson.
阿娇当然知道。
And Gillian of course you know.
这是我们的住宿护理主管,
And this is our Head of Residential Care,
阿利斯泰尔·沃克。
Alistair Walker.
这是我们屡获殊荣的厨师乔什·唐宁。
And here is our award winning chef Josh Downing.
我们提供一系列不同的美食,
We offer a range of different cuisines,
所有新鲜烹制的都符合您的确切规格,
all cooked fresh to your exact specifications,
使用最好的成分。
using the finest ingredients.
谢谢,乔希。我自己在这里吃了很多。
Thanks, Josh. I eat here quite a lot myself.
这一切都在折页册里,正如我们喜欢说的,
It's all in the brochure, and as we like to say,
在灰衣修士,你不仅仅是我们的另一个居民,
at Greyfriars, you're not just another resident to us,
你是朋友。
you're a friend.
似乎有各种各样的差距
There seem to be all sorts of gaps
在中♥央♥电视台的报导中,康普顿夫人。
in the CCTV coverage, Mrs. Compton.
为什么会这样呢?
Why would that be?
好吧,我们在系统上遇到了问题。
Well, we've been having trouble with the system.
出于某种原因,它一直在记录自己。
For some reason, it keeps recording over itself.
我已经向斯蒂芬妮提到过,但是,呃...
I have mentioned it to Stephanie, but, uh...
嗯,还有其他优先事项。
well, there are other priorities.
西莉亚·斯旺森是什么样的人?
What sort of person was Celia Swanson?
好吧,我不太了解她。
Well, I didn't know her well.
我不确定是否有人这样做。
I'm not sure that anyone did.
这里有各种各样的活动,
There's all sorts of activities here,
但好吧,她不是那种加入的人。
but well she wasn't the type to join in.
告诉我们一些关于斯旺森太太的女儿。
Tell us a bit about Mrs. Swanson's daughter.
你见过她很多吗?
Did you see much of her?
我认为,关系很紧张。
Relations were strained, I think.
玛丽亚的男朋友比她更频繁地来访。
Maria's boyfriend visited more often than she did.
他曾经给她送花。
He used to bring her flowers.
你是说弗雷迪·默瑟吗?
Do you mean Freddie Mercer?
没错。
That's right.
那么,我们会在访客簿中找到这方面的记录吗?
So, we'll find a record of that in the visitors' book?
嗯,不一定。
Well, not necessarily.
如果接待处的工作人员熟悉某人,
If somebody's familiar to the staff on reception,
他们只是让他们进来。
they just let them in.
哦,我确实调查了是否有人拜访过她
Oh, I did look into whether anybody visited her
在她睡觉后的公♥寓♥里,
in her apartment after she went to bed,
但似乎没有人这样做。
but it seems that nobody did.
除了谁谋杀了她。
Apart from whoever murdered her.
是的。
Well, yes.
你好!-你好。
Hi! - Hi.
你是班迪尔·恩科西吗?
Are you Bandile Nkosi?
没错。班尼。我能帮忙吗?
That's right. Banny. Can I help?
华盛顿特区康纳·波洛克,华盛顿特区杰斯·隆巴德。
D.C. Connor Pollock, D.C. Jess Lombard.
你看起来很忙。
You look busy.
为明天的仪式做准备。
Getting ready for the ceremony tomorrow.
内尔斯普雷特灾难发生50周年。
50 years since the Nelspruit disaster.
你知道死了多少人吗?
You know how many people died?
82,不是吗?
82, wasn't it?
没错。
That's right.
其中一个是我的祖父。
And one of them was my grandfather.
我们每年都这样做。
We do this every year.
他们让我们使用纪念馆
They let us use the memorial
即使它是献给「另一边」 的。
even though it's dedicated to "the other side."
所以真正的真人侦探。令人兴奋的。
So real live detectives. Exciting.
我能为你做什么?
What can I do for you?
我们在这里与一位老妇人的死亡有关——
We're here in relation to the death of an elderly woman--
西莉亚·斯旺森。
Celia Swanson.
你认识她吗?
Was she known to you?
不是个人,但我知道你的意思。
Not personally, but I know who you mean.
她在可疑的情况下死去,
She died in suspicious circumstances,
我们在她的公♥寓♥里找到了你的仪式邀请函。
and we found an invitation to your ceremony in her apartment.
这有什么意义吗?
Would that make any sense?
绝对。
Absolutely.
Cory Swanson拥有Nelspruit。
Cory Swanson owned Nelspruit.
他派工人在难以想像的条件下下矿,
He sent workers down mines in unimaginable conditions,
她在伦敦过著奢侈的生活。
and she lived a life of luxury in London.
你知道他支付了多少赔偿金吗
Do you know how much compensation he paid out
这些年来给家人?
over the years to the families?
我什么都猜不到。
I'm guessing nothing.
嗯,你明白了。
Well, you got it.
我们每年都会邀请西莉亚·斯旺森(Celia Swanson)参加颁奖典礼。
We asked Celia Swanson to the ceremony every year.
我们不指望她会来。
We don't expect her to come.
那么邀请的目的是什么呢?
So what was the purpose of the invitation?
好吧,以表示忏悔。
Well, to show contrition.
分担痛苦。
To share the pain.
如果说她不得不忍♥受的最糟糕的事情是一年一度的邀请
If the worst she had to put up with was an annual invitation
她完全可以自♥由♥地拒绝,
that she was perfectly free to refuse,
然后,好吧,与她享受的好处相比,
then, well, compared to the benefits she enjoyed,
这并不是什么不便。
it wasn't that much of an inconvenience.
恩科西先生,你两天前晚上在哪里?
Where were you two nights ago, Mr. Nkosi?
合唱团练习。在教堂。
Choir practice. At church.
你不认为我们可能有
You're not thinking we might have
和她的死有关系吗?
had something to do with her death?
这些只是例行查询。
These are just routine enquiries.
听著,粉饰是一个守法组织。
Listen, Whitewash is a law-abiding organization.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表