剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
好吧,如果西莉亚·斯旺森还是生病了
Well, if Celia Swanson was ill anyway
活不了多久,为什么现在有人会杀了她?
and didn't have long to live, why would somebody kill her now?
哦不。
Oh, no.
再次挖堤岸。
Digging up the embankment again.
骑自行车更快。
Be quicker on a bike.
会的。
It would.
斯旺森小姐,你能想到谁吗
Miss Swanson, can you think of anyone
谁可能想伤害你的母亲?
who might've wanted to harm your mother?
有人吗?
Anyone at all?
我。。。老实说,我不能。
I...I honestly can't.
我们找到了一封信,或者更确切地说是一封信的开头,
We found a letter, or rather the beginnings of a letter,
这可能是给你的。
which may have been to you.
“最亲爱的先生,我...”
"Dearest M, I've..."
“我终于做出了一个坚定的决定。”
"I've come to a firm decision at last."
你能确认那是你母亲写的吗?
Could you confirm that that's your mother's writing?
是的,妈妈喜欢用老式的方式写信。
Yes, Mum liked to write letters in the old-fashioned way.
我从来没有得到过这个,但我猜
I never got this one, but I'm guessing
这本来是关于她的钻石的。
it would have been about her diamonds.
多年来,她一直在谈论出♥售♥它们。
She'd been talking about selling them for ages.
他们只是在某个地方的银行金库中腐烂。
They're just rotting in a bank vault somewhere.
她从来不敢把它们拿出来。
She never dared take them out.
你不认为这是更私人的事情吗?
You don't think it was something more personal?
妈妈没有做个人的事情。
Mum didn't do personal.
哦,我的上帝,亲爱的,你还好吗?
Oh, my God, darling, are you alright?
哦,没关系,没关系。
Oh, it's okay, it's okay.
你好。我是弗雷迪·默瑟。我是玛丽亚的伴侣。
Hi. I'm Freddie Mercer. I'm Maria's partner.
你可以毫无征兆地出现在这里吗?
Are you allowed to just turn up here without warning?
玛丽亚患有焦虑症。
Maria suffers from anxiety.
我相信你知道-- -不,我知道。
I'm sure you're aware-- - No, I know.
我去拿你的药。
I'll go and get your meds.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你的专业是做什么的,斯旺森小姐?
What do you do professionally, Miss Swanson?
我是一名翻译——呃,文件,教科书,
I'm a translator-- uh, documents, textbooks,
无聊的东西。
boring stuff.
我说南非荷兰语。
I speak Afrikaanse.
来吧。
Here we go.
看看,我还能做些什么。
Look, if there's anything else I can do.
你昨晚的动向是什么,默瑟先生?
What were your movements last night, Mr. Mercer?
我在俱乐部,招待客户。
I was at the club, entertaining clients.
我经营切尔西桨。
I run Chelsea Oars.
好吧,我们会知道在哪里可以找到你。
Well, we'll know where to find you.
这些瘀伤变色了吗?
Have these bruises changed colour?
当你死的时候,身体不会静止不动,麦克斯。
The body doesn't stand still when you die, Max.
分解,自溶,自我消化。
Decomposition, autolysis, self-digestion.
各种精彩期待。
All sorts of excitement to look forward to.
最终蠕虫。
Eventually worms.
等不及。
Can't wait.
那么,我们知道什么呢?
So, what do we know?
她被注射了Dialorphine。
She was injected with Dialorphine.
它是一种吗♥啡♥衍生物。
It's a morphine derivative.
一个正值壮年的健康人
A healthy person in the prime of life
可能在剂量下幸存下来。
might have survived the dose.
计划这件事的人都知道他们在做什么。
Whoever planned this knew what they were doing.
这符合内♥幕♥理论。
Which fits with the insider theory.
我已经和灰衣修士核实过了。
I've checked with Greyfriars.
他们没有在现场保留任何Dialorphine。
They don't keep any Dialorphine on site.
这是一种非常晦涩难懂的药物。
It's a pretty obscure drug.
具有快速通过身体的优点。
Has the advantage of passing through the body quickly.
死亡时间呢?
What about time of death?
不早于晚上 9:00,不迟于 11:00。
Not earlier than 9:00 p.m., not later than 11:00.
她可能已经有最后一次疯狂的旅行或死亡
She may have had one last crazy trip or died
注射后不久。
soon after the injection.
我们永远不会知道。
We'll never know.
所以我们的受害者是西莉亚·斯旺森,科里·斯旺森的遗孀,
So our victim is Celia Swanson, widow of Cory Swanson,
南非著名商人。
a well-known South African businessman.
我们对她没有太多,
We don't have too much on her,
但他是1980年代的人物——
but he was quite the figure in the 1980s--
矿山、房♥地♥产♥、药品。
mines, property, pharmaceuticals.
看起来像整个南非机构
It looks like the whole South African establishment
去参加他的葬礼。
went to his funeral.
西莉亚和她的女儿玛丽亚
Celia and her daughter Maria
不久之后来到伦敦生活,
came to live in London soon afterwards,
从那以后,他们就一直在这里。
and they've been here ever since.
她在伊顿广场有一套公♥寓♥
She had a flat in Eaton Square
但在 2019 年 Greyfriars 开业时将其出♥售♥。
but sold it in 2019 when Greyfriars opened.
好吧,这就是我们对灰衣修士的了解吗?
Well, here's what we know about Greyfriars?
这是有钱烧钱的人的高端生活,
It's high end living for people with money to burn,
由Stephanie Lang拥有和经营。
owned and run by Stephanie Lang.
我们见过她。
We've met her.
那么,谁拜访了西莉亚·斯旺森?
So, who visited Celia Swanson?
她有敌人吗?
Did she have enemies?
有没有人怀疑在周围闲逛?
Was anyone suspicious hanging around
昨天晚上灰衣修士?
Greyfriars yesterday evening?
所有通常的角度。
All the usual angles.
80年代末是反种族隔离示♥威♥的时代
The late '80s was the era of the anti-apartheid demonstrations
在特拉法加广场。
in Trafalgar Square.
我记得很清楚。
I remember them well.
你监制他们吗?
Did you police them?
我在他们身上。
I was on them.
对,今天下午我们要集中精力
Right, this afternoon we're gonna concentrate
在同步划船时。
on synchronized rowing.
你不是八个尽力而为的人,
You're not eight individuals doing your best,
你们是一个整体齐心协力。
you are one unit pulling together.
划船队的好坏取决于其最薄弱的环节。
A rowing crew is only as good as its weakest link.
我们错过了一个人。那是谁?
We are missing someone. Who's that?
是我!不好意思!
It's me! Sorry!
好吧,继续前进!
Well, get a move on!
你会,呃,如果我们淹死了,你会跳进去救我,不是吗?
You'll, uh, you'll jump in and save me if we drown, won't you?
我不会这么想的,不!
I wouldn't have thought so, no!
哦,对不起。
Oh, sorry.
我把你误认为是某人
I was mistaking you for somebody
昨晚我在酒吧里聊天。
I was talking to in the bar last night.
我想你应该知道。
I thought you should know.
我只希望她不要受苦。
I just hope she didn't suffer.
我现在必须走了。
I've got to go now.
对不起,顺便说一下,我昨晚没有成功。
Sorry I didn't make it last night, by the way.
你不应该那样做。
You shouldn't be doing that.
我必须完成它。他们想要在早上。
I've got to finish it. They want it in the morning.
玛丽亚,花点时间。
Maria, take some time.
看,我一会儿就在这里完成。
Look, I'll be done here in a little while.
我们为什么不去散步什么的。
Why don't we go for a walk or something.
好。
Okay.
我很高兴你在这里为我服务。
I'm so glad you're here for me.
总是。
Always.
你好。只是关门。
Hi. Just closing up.
好吧,别担心。我不是来买♥♥任何东西的。
Well, don't worry. I'm not here to buy anything.
你和世界其他地方。
You and the rest of the world.
我有时想知道是否
I sometimes wonder whether
切尔西拥有它所需要的所有艺术。
Chelsea has got all the art it needs.
我带了你的CD。里面有一些回忆。
I brought your CDs. A few memories in there.
马克斯,我甚至不再拥有CD播放机了!
Max, I don't even own a CD player anymore!
你没听说过流媒体吗?
Haven't you heard of streaming?
有件事我需要和你谈谈。
There's something I need to talk to you about.
继续。
Go on.
是我妈妈。
It's my mother.
她在挣扎。
She's struggling.
她一个人,不能像以前那样四处走动。
She's on her own, and she can't get around like she used to.
我想回德国照顾她。
I'm thinking of going back to Germany to look after her.
妹呢?她能帮忙吗?
What about your sister? Could she help?
你什么时候听说过碧姬为之做任何事情
When did you ever hear about Brigitte doing anything for
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表