剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
你一定很自豪。
You must be very proud.
他的伴侣大卫·斯林(Davie Slinn)像女主角一样唱歌♥。
His mate Davie Slinn sang like a diva.
原来罗斯拿著梯子
Turns out Ross was holding the ladder
而斯林恩则在哈夫洛克街做了这项工作。
whilst Slinn did the job on Havelock Street.
繁荣。
Boom.
他与该地区的其他三份工作有关。
And he's been linked to three other jobs in the area.
善于树木,而不是掩盖他的足迹。
Good with trees, not so much with covering his tracks.
似乎不公平,是吗?
Doesn't seem fair, does it?
谋杀就是谋杀,即使他们的受害者是一个令人震惊的美容师。
Murder's murder, even when their victim's an egregious groomer.
好吧,不过,你必须对他们有感觉。
Well, you have to feel for them, though.
似乎他们注定要在一起。
Seems like they were meant to be together.
对,干得好,团队。
Right, well done, team.
你已经赢得了你的休息日。
You've earned your day off.
我很抱歉你的假期被破坏了。
I'm only sorry your holiday got wrecked.
有人想喝一杯吗?
Anyone fancy a drink?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
做两个,父母就离开了
Make it two and the parents will have left
等我回来的时候。
by the time I get back.
莱拉,你在吗?
Layla, are you in?
如果你确定不需要我。
If you're sure I'm not needed.
去!第一轮在我身上。
Go! First round's on me.
哦!
Oh!
哦!-繁荣。
Oh! - Boom.
跟我们来?- 我想我会过去的。
Come with us? - I think I'll pass.
一个周末,我已经受够了你们。
I've had quite enough of you all for one weekend.
你确定在发生什么事后你在船上会没事吗?
You sure you're gonna be okay on the boat after what happened?
一扇新门和一些电,我会像新的一样好。
A new door and some electricity, I'll be good as new.
什么?
What?
有什么偏好吗?
Any preference?
无论什么。你选择。
Whatever. You choose.
我买♥♥了新沙发。
Just as well I got the new sofa.
老的,你的后背会卡普特。
The old one, your back would have kaput.
我相信这很舒服。
I'm sure it's very comfortable.
奥利维亚周末有客人,
Olivia's got guests for the weekend,
或者你知道我不会...
or you know I wouldn't...
我说没关系。
I said it was okay.
也许我应该预订一家酒店。
Maybe I should book a hotel.
坐下,放松。
Sit down, relax.
我看你自带了点心。
I see you brought your own refreshments.
嘿,我准备分享。
Hey, I'm prepared to share.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我准备了一个乳酪板。
I've prepared a cheese board.
哦。
Oh.
什么,不——
What, no--
请让我。
Please let me.
这是新的。
That's new.
是的,还有地毯。
Yeah, and the carpet.
你没注意到吗?
Didn't you notice?
独自生活的一件好事
One good thing about living on your own
是不需要整夜就要看什么达成一致。
is that it doesn't take all night to agree on what to watch.
更好的是,不必从地毯上挑选太妃糖爆米花。
Even better, not having to pick toffee popcorn out of the rug.
别管它对你的动脉有什么影响。
Never mind what it's doing to your arteries.
哦。
Oh.
你好。请继续,在没有我的情况下开始。
Hi. Please go ahead and start without me.
理查,只有一秒钟。
Richard, just one sec.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表