剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
从进入黑市到再也见不到。
from entering the black market and never being seen again.
非常高贵。
Very noble.
我父亲发了财
My father made his fortune
买♥♥卖♥♥来自东德的画作。
buying and selling paintings from East Germany.
我试图纠正一个错误。
I'm trying to right a wrong.
对不起。
Excuse me.
杰西?
Jess?
格列佛鲍尔接到了贝努瓦·查班的电♥话♥。
Gulliver Bauer received a call from Benoît Chaban.
贝努瓦收到匿名简讯
Benoît got an anonymous text
向他归还被盗画作
offering him the return of the stolen paintings
以换取10万现金。
in exchange for 100,000 in cash.
贝努瓦认为这个资讯来自格列佛,
Benoît assumed the message came from Gulliver,
但事实并非如此。
but it didn't.
有人在骗他。- 嗯,我就是这么想的。
Someone's scamming him. - Well, that's what I thought.
但看起来他很顺其自然,
But looks like he's going along with it,
今晚十点。
at ten o'clock tonight.
谢谢,杰西。
Thanks, Jess.
让我把这件事说对。
Let me get this right.
你认为我促成了整件事
You think I facilitated the whole thing
为了提升「Im Blauen Zimmer」的价值?
in order to boost the value of "Im Blauen Zimmer"?
我为什么要这样做?
Why would I do that?
筹集资金。
To raise funds.
我为什么需要资金?
Why would I need funds?
对于律师。
For a solicitor.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
为了离开你的丈夫。
In order to leave your husband.
的。。。
Er...
贝努瓦昨晚把你锁在金库里了吗?
Did Benoît lock you in your vault last night?
不。
No.
他是想惩罚你吗?
Was he trying to punish you?
不。
No.
你知道你丈夫聘请了律师吗?
Did you know your husband had engaged a solicitor?
格雷戈里·米尔顿-艾维斯?
Gregory Milton-Elwes?
没有婚姻是阳光明媚的乌托邦。
No marriage is a sunlit utopia.
大概,如果他要求离婚,
Presumably, if he has asked for a divorce,
你需要钱。
you would need money.
哦。嗯。
Ohh. Hmm.
“前教师嫁给亿万富翁”。
"Former teacher marries billionaire".
我记得那个标题。嗯。
I remember that headline. Hmm.
那年我19岁。
I was 19.
我做了一年的教师培训。
I did one year of teacher training.
然后我父亲去世了,给我留下了他遗产的5%。
Then my father died and left me 5% of his estate.
当时,我正和一个非常英俊的,
At the time, I was sleeping with a wonderfully handsome,
想开一家软体公♥司♥的乱七八糟的人。
messed-up man who wanted to start a software company.
我希望他保持兴趣,所以我给了他我的现金。
I wanted him to stay interested, so I gave him my cash.
到那一章结束时,
By the time that chapter ended,
我当时22岁,我在他的公♥司♥持有股份
I was 22, and my stake in his company
价值4亿英镑。
was worth £400 million.
当贝努瓦和我见面时,他破产了,
When Benoît and I met, he was broke,
努力工作,试图维持他失败的家族企业。
working hard to try and keep his failing family business afloat.
我现在拥有的一家企业。
A business I now own.
但是,「前教师嫁给了亿万富翁。
But still-- "former teacher marries billionaire."
杰西刚刚和格列佛鲍尔说话。
Jess just spoke to Gulliver Bauer.
Benoît's安排了今晚的交易所 - 晚上10点。
Benoît's set up an exchange for tonight-- 10 p.m.
你认为她知道她丈夫的努力吗
Do you think she knows her husband's trying
把画买♥♥回来?
to buy the paintings back?
我怀疑。-好。
I doubt it. - Okay.
我们会盯著他。
We'll get some eyes on him.
除非。。。
Unless...
不。-什么?你有计划吗?
No. - What? You have plans?
是的。我有计划。
Yes. I have plans.
我当然有计划。
Of course I have plans.
他在干什么?
What's he doing?
他在踱步。
He's pacing.
踱步和等待。
Pacing and waiting.
来自康纳。
From Connor.
从未知号♥码发送到目标的文字。
Text sent to the target from unknown number.
“留下钱,明天就送画给你。”
"Leave money, paintings will be delivered to you tomorrow."
我认为他会这样做。
I think he's going for it.
哦,我需要糖。
Oh, I need sugar.
幸。。。
Luckily...
...我带了零食。
...I've brought snacks.
哦。
Ooh.
它们是胡萝卜。
They're carrots.
是的,胡萝卜。
Yeah, carrots.
那不是放样零食。
That's not a stakeout snack.
那是放样的小吃。
That is a stakeout snack.
如果你是五岁。
If you're five.
你有飞碟吗?
Have you got flying saucers?
我有很多选择。
I have a wide selection.
谢谢。
Thanks.
不过,这是坏糖。
This is bad sugar, though.
这是一个神话。
That's a myth.
他没拿?
He didn't take it?
莱拉!
Layla!
员警!停!
Police! Stop!
坚持!
Hold on!
我坚持住!
I am holding on!
麦克斯!呸!
Max! Ugh!
停!
Stop!
啊。啊!
Ahh. Ah!
哇。
Wow.
那是一种匆忙。
That was a rush.
车钥匙。
Car keys.
你没事吧?
You alright?
坏糖。下次,我们要吃胡萝卜了。
Bad sugar. Next time, we're having carrots.
啊。
Ah.
谁给你发短♥信♥的?-我不知道。
Who sent you the text? - I have no idea.
你知道谁捡的袋子吗?
Do you know who collected the bag?
我唯一的希望就是找回这些画作
My sole hope was to recover the paintings
作为我妻子的惊喜。
as a surprise for my wife.
试图和她弥补,
Trying to make things up with her,
在你差点杀了她之后?
after you nearly killed her?
查班夫人已经说过
Mrs. Chaban has already stated
安全系统有故障。
that there was a fault with the security system.
什么,我们知道您的客户一直在进行查询
What, we know your client has been making inquiries
关于与妻子离婚。
about divorcing his wife.
这是一个误解。
That was a misunderstanding.
对什么的误解?
A misunderstanding over what?
我相信我的妻子有外遇。
I believed that my wife was having an affair.
那是托比·汉萨德。
That's Toby Hansard.
她的私人教练。是的。
Her personal trainer. Yes.
查班先生,请。
Mr. Chaban, please.
我的客户是这里的受害者。
My client is the victim here.
他被残忍♥地蒙蔽了。
He has been cruelly hoodwinked.
“残忍♥”?-“被蒙蔽”?
"Cruelly"? -"Hoodwinked"?
交出他的一大笔钱。
Into handing over a substantial amount of his money.
请告诉您的客户不要离开该国。
Kindly tell your client not to leave the country.
狗屎。-是的。“该死。”
Shit. - Yeah. "Shit."
嫉妒的丈夫,你能做什么。
Jealous husbands, what can you do.
所以,查班先生说得对——
So, Mr. Chaban was right--
你和丽蓓嘉·查班有染?
you are having an affair with Rebekah Chaban?
她只是让我进去。
She just let me in.
凯西。
Cassie.
我和卡西·劳森有关系。
I'm in a relationship with Cassie Lawson.
她的爸爸。
Her PA.
那为什么要偷偷摸摸呢?
Then why all the sneaking around?
为什么不告诉我们呢?
And why not tell us?
因为我有女朋友。
Because I have a girlfriend.
莎拉。
Sarah.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表