剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
嘿。
Hey.
谢谢。
Thank you.
都整理好了。
All sorted.
但这花费的时间比预期的要长。
But it took longer than expected.
因为他按小时收费。
Because he charges by the hour.
她。
She.
那是一个女人。
It was a woman.
我能请你喝一杯说声谢谢吗?
Can I get you a drink to say thank you?
我,呃,说明了自己。
I, uh, helped myself.
当你看到帐单时,我不想在这里。
And I don't want to be here when you see the bill.
我看你已经看过了?
I take it you've already looked?
不加评论。
No comment.
呃,我带了杏仁糖来使药丸变甜。
Uh, I brought the marzipan to sweeten the pill.
我离开这里了。
I'm out of here.
什么。。。?
What the...?
我曾经数著手上的快乐时光,
I used to count happy times on my hand,
就像,把它们存起来,当我需要的时候。
like, save them up, for when I needed one.
我什至曾经评价过他们。
I even used to rate them.
第一名是什么?
What was number one?
它曾经改变过。
It used to change.
但后来在大篷车上度过了那个夏天,
But then there was that summer at the caravan,
当我们逃离彼得希尔时。
when we ran away from Petershill.
我告诉过你。
I told you about it.
是的,你和你的朋友,是吗?
Yeah, you and your friend, yes?
只有我和斯派克。
Just me and Spike.
只是一辆没人想要的生锈的旧大篷车,
Just a rusty old caravan nobody wanted,
但它就像一个避难所。
but it was like a sanctuary.
没有人打扰我们,
Nobody bothering us,
没有人试图在晚上进入我的房♥间。
nobody trying get in my room at night.
我感到很安全。
I felt safe.
在那之后,我停止了对他们的评价。
I stopped rating them after that.
没有什么能超越它。
Nothing could top it.
你想知道最糟糕的时间吗?
You want to know the worst time?
如果你想告诉我。
If you want to tell me.
当他们抓住我们时,
When they caught us,
他们指责斯派克胁迫我。
they accused Spike of coercing me.
我唯一真正信任的人。
The only guy I ever really trusted.
除了你。
Apart from you.
他们把他赶了出去。
And they kicked him out.
把我和施虐者锁回去。
Locked me back in with my abusers.
该死。
Oh, shit.
那天,希望为我死了。
Hope died for me that day.
嗨,阿什利。
Hi, Ashley.
麦克斯,你坐在黑暗中做什么?
Max, what are you doing sitting in the dark?
诅咒我的电工。
Cursing my electrician.
而且要快。我的笔记型电脑没电了。
And be quick. My laptop's running out of charge.
所以,正如怀疑的那样,灯上是肯定的,
So, it's a yes on the lamp as suspected,
凶器,确实使它看起来投机取巧
the murder weapon, which does make it look opportunistic
而不是计划内
rather than planned
这就是我们到目前为止的理论。
That's our theory so far.
马克斯,得到这个。
Max, get this.
我还发现了一小块异国血
I also found a small area of foreign blood
在头部伤口上。
on the head wound.
外国?
Foreign?
它以前可能在那里,
It could have been there before,
但在那个精确的位置不太可能。
but unlikely at that precise location.
当实验室可以清理我的样品时,我会知道更多。
I'll know more when the lab can clean up my sample.
由于银行假期,一切都需要更长的时间。
Everything's taking longer thanks to the bank holiday.
谢谢,阿什利。
Thanks, Ashley.
当你有什么事时,请告诉我。
Let me know when you have anything.
哦!
Oh!
不,我不想再预订电♥话♥。
No, I don't want to book another call out.
我想预订相同的呼叫以正确完成工作。
I want to book the same call out to do the job properly.
我完全知道这是一个银行假期。
I'm fully aware it's a bank holiday.
这就是为什么我拿著一张小财富的发♥票♥。
That's why I'm holding an invoice for a small fortune.
但这项工作是拙劣的。
But the job was botched.
是的,侦探督察马克斯·阿诺德。
Yes, Detective Inspector Max Arnold.
我还没有喝咖啡
And I haven't had a coffee yet
因为我无法插入我的机器!
because I can't plug my machine in!
我。。。
I...
我得给你回电♥话♥。
I'm gonna have to call you back.
康纳?
Connor?
♪ You can try to keep me down
♪ 你可以试著让我失望
♪ I'ma always give it all that I got ♪
♪ 我总是全力以♪赴
♪ You can try to keep me down
♪ 你可以试著让我失望
♪ I'ma always give it all that I got ♪
♪ 我总是全力以♪赴
♪ Why they want to take from me ♪
♪ 为什么他们想从我♪这里拿走
♪ Why they want to take from me ♪
♪ 为什么他们想从我♪这里拿走
♪ 'Cause they know that I got
♪ “因为他们知道我得到了
♪ Why they want to take from me ♪
♪ 为什么他们想从我♪这里拿走
♪ Why they want to take from ♪
♪ 为什么他们想从 ♪
你报♥警♥了?
You called the police?
我不知道还能做什么。
I didn't know what else to do.
你当然没有。
Of course you didn't.
“因为他不再在这里告诉你了。
'Cause he's not here to tell you anymore.
是的,我寄了卡。
Yeah, I sent the card.
你可能会认为这使我成为一个精神病患者或其他什么,
You might think that makes me a psycho or something,
但实际上,这是我唯一能得到的治疗,
but actually, it was the only therapy I could get,
这真的让我感觉好多了。
and it really made me feel better.
你能详细说明一下吗?
Can you elaborate a little?
我爸爸是一名治疗师。
My dad's a therapist.
他认识很多治疗师。
He knows a lot of therapists.
如果我接受治疗,
And if I had therapy,
我必须说实话,否则有什么意义?
I'd have to tell the truth, or what's the point?
如果我说实话,他就会被除名。
And if I told the truth, he'd be struck off.
给我一秒钟。
Just give me a sec.
他仍然是我的父亲,即使我确实讨厌他。
He's still my dad, even if I do hate him.
他有外遇。
He had an affair.
三年前,当我16岁时,我发现了。
Three years ago, when I was 16, and I found out.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
是的。我也是。
Yeah. Me too.
那是我最好的朋友。
It was my best friend.
是的,这也使她16岁。
And yes, that made her 16, too.
他立即结束了它。
He ended it immediately.
说他很感激我把他从自己身边救了出来。
Said he was grateful that I'd saved him from himself.
中年危机等等。
Midlife crisis and all that.
他求我不要告诉我妈妈。
And he begged me not to tell my mom.
她很脆弱。
She's fragile.
他发誓他再也不会做这样的事情了。
He swore he'd never do anything like it again.
据我所知,他从来没有这样做过。
And as far as I know, he never did.
所以我保守了他的秘密。
So I kept his secret.
你什么时候开始发送仇恨邮件的,艾玛?
When did you start sending the hate mail, Emma?
六个月前,也许?
Six months ago, maybe?
我们为我的愤怒问题吵架了。
We had a fight about my anger issues.
我简直不敢相信他在给我讲课。
And I couldn't believe he was lecturing me.
听起来你对他很生气。
Sounds like you were pretty angry with him.
总共只送了三个。
Only sent three in all.
他想到的第一个是来自他的跟踪者。
The first one he thought was from his stalker.
他从未提及其中之一。
He never mentioned one of them.
而妈妈找到的那个,
And the one mom found,
我从来没有派人,因为有人先杀了他。
I never sent because someone killed him first.
把这一切留给自己一定很困难。
It must have been really tough keeping all that to yourself.
我没有杀他,也没有雇佣刺客。
I didn't kill him or hire an assassin.
我还没有傻到发电♥话♥卡
I'm not quite stupid enough to send out a calling card
在犯下谋杀罪之前。
before committing murder.
她叫什么名字,你的朋友?
What was her name, your friend?
前朋友。
Ex-friend.
不知怎的,我父亲摇摇晃晃地来到了我们之间。
Somehow shagging my dad came between us.
这是曼迪·赵,艾玛的朋友。
This is Mandy Cho, Emma's friend.
现居澳大利亚。大约18个月前离开。
Lives in Australia now. Left about 18 months ago.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表