剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
有人看到你把杰克推到他的面包车上,
You were seen pushing Jack up against his van,
你有暴♥力♥史。
and you have a history of violence.
你为抢劫做了三年。这就是你改名的原因
You did three years for robbery. That's why you changed your name
从保罗·麦肯齐到彼得·麦克劳德。
from Paul McKenzie to Peter McLoud.
彼特?
Pete?
我的伴侣告诉我留在车里。
My mate told me to stay in the car.
我不知道他会抢劫那个地方
I had no idea that he was going to rob that place
或者他要把那个可怜的家伙送进医院。
or that he was going to put that poor guy in the hospital.
这并不重要,不是吗?
That didn't matter, did it?
对你来说不是很多,因为你无论如何都给了我三年时间。
Not to you lot, 'cause you gave me three years anyway.
而我——我想告诉你们,
And I-- I wanted to tell you,
但是有 - 从来没有一个合适的时间。
but there was-- there was never a right time.
我爱妳。我只是害怕我会失去你。
I love you. I was just terrified that I was going to lose you.
质疑泰德·金斯顿,
Questioning Ted Kingston,
他承认他离开家吃了一顿相当长的午餐。
he admitted he left the house for a rather lengthy lunch
17日星期五。
on Friday the 17th.
他从下午1:00到3:00之前离开了。
He was gone from 1:00 PM to just before 3:00.
足够你去杰克家的时间,
More than enough time for you to go to Jack's house,
杀了他,偷了他的储藏室钥匙,
kill him, steal his key to the storage unit,
然后回到那里藏凶器。
and then return there to hide the murder weapon.
我们需要你和我们一起去。
We need you to come with us.
我没有这样做。
I didn't do this.
弗兰。
Fran.
弗兰,你哈——你必须相信我。
Fran, you ha-- you have to believe me.
你必须相信我。我没有这样做。
You have to believe me. I didn't do this.
请。
Please.
对不起。我没有。。。
I'm sorry. I didn't...
你为什么不诚实地告诉我们你的过去
Why weren't you honest with us about your past
如果你没有什么可隐瞒的?
if you had nothing to hide?
因为我做过暴♥力♥抢劫的时间。
Because I've done time for violent robbery.
我知道你会认为我参与其中。
I knew you'd think I was involved.
看,我和杰克之间没有失去爱情。
Look, there's no love lost between me and Jack.
但我没有杀他。
But I didn't kill him.
他发现了你的过去
And he found out about your past
并威胁要告诉法兰西斯。
and was threatening to tell Frances.
那会给婚礼带来麻烦。
That would have put a kibosh on the wedding.
不。不,绝对不是。
No. No, absolutely not.
杰克对我们结婚并不感到兴奋
Jack wasn't thrilled about us getting married
因为他认为这太早了。
because he thought it was too soon.
他以为我在追求什么。
He thought I was after something.
嗯,你是吗?
Well, are you?
费尔顿家族是一个富裕的家庭。
The Feltons are a wealthy family.
不,他们不是。
No, they're not.
他们破产了。
They're broke.
大约一年前,迈克尔被打了一巴掌
About a year ago, Michael was slapped
对税务欺诈处以巨额罚款,
with a huge fine for tax fraud,
但没有判刑。
but no prison sentence.
“因为富人可以从任何东西中蠕动出来。
'Cause the rich can wriggle out of anything.
房♥子呢?我的意思是,那将值一大笔钱,
What about the house? I mean, that'll be worth a fortune,
而法兰西斯即将把它投放市场。
and Frances is about to put it on the market.
他们不拥有房♥子。迈克尔签了字
They don't own the house. Michael signed it over
给他的父母,以避免它被收回。
to his parents to avoid it being repossessed.
我以为她在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I thought she was selling the house
因为她想要一个新的开始。
because she wanted a fresh start.
这就是她在迦勒面前告诉你的。
That's what she told you in front of Caleb.
因为她不想让他知道
Because she doesn't want him to know
他是他们卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的真正原因。
that he's the real reason they're selling the house.
我们知道彼特在存储单元
We know Pete was at the storage unit
17日上午,但我们无法证明
on the morning of the 17th, but we can't prove
后来他带著凶器回去了。
that he went back later with the murder weapon.
我刚刚和迈克尔·费尔顿谈过。
I just spoke to Michael Felton.
他证实了彼特告诉我们的一切。
He confirmed everything Pete told us.
HMRC在一年多前赶上了他。
HMRC caught up with him just over a year ago.
为了保住房♥子,他转移了契约
To save the house, he transferred the deeds
交给他的父母。
over to his parents.
出♥售♥的决定呢?
What about the decision to sell?
弗朗西丝要求迈克尔说服他的父母,所以迦勒
Frances asked Michael to convince his parents so Caleb
可以去加利福尼亚。
could go to California.
但弗朗西丝对迦勒保密。为什么?
But Frances was keeping it a secret from Caleb. Why?
也许她以为他会试图阻止她
Maybe she thought he'd try to stop her
或者至少对此感到难过。
or at least feel bad about it.
这些帐户可以追溯到一年前,
These accounts are dated back to a year ago,
就在家庭财务被摧毁之后。
just after the family's finances were wiped out.
也许这就是杰克开始销♥售♥A级的原因。
Maybe that's why Jack started selling Class As.
好理论。
Good theory.
我们一直都被骗了。
We've been lied to all along.
打电♥话♥给阿什利。
Call Ashley.
我们需要她来列印一些新的印刷品。
We're going to need her to run some new prints.
刀和T恤上的血迹
The blood on the knife and T-shirt
与杰克的DNA图谱呈正匹配。
are a positive match for Jack's DNA profile.
不足为奇。
No surprise there.
你对这些印刷品有运气吗?
Did you have any luck with the prints?
它们似乎与我掌握的任何东西都不匹配。
They didn't seem to match anything I had in evidence.
我只在美工刀的手柄上发现了一部分。
I only found a partial on the handle of the utility knife.
但我一直在测试每张钞票
But I've been testing each of the banknotes
从你从杰克家取回的运动包。
from the sports bags you retrieved from Jack's house.
我终于找到了一些印刷品。
And I finally found some prints.
一个杰克的,几个未知数,另一个部分。
One of Jack's, a few unknowns, and another partial.
我检查了刀上的部分与部分
I checked the partial from the knife against the partial
从钞票。
from the banknote.
他们一起形成了足够的印刷品来匹配。
Together, they formed enough of a print to make a match.
你的预感是对的。
Your hunch was right.
我能帮上什么忙?
How can I help?
你母亲是对的。
Your mother was right.
这门课程非常有声望,也非常昂贵。
This course is very prestigious and also very expensive.
每年近 53,000 美元。
Almost $53,000 a year.
更不用说住房♥和生活成本了。
Not to mention housing and living costs.
您打算如何支付?
How are you planning to pay for it?
我有一笔赠款。
I've got a grant.
这很有趣,因为我们谈到了
That's interesting because we spoke
到他们的财务部门,
to their finance department,
而且您还没有结清学费。
and you haven't settled your tuition fees yet.
只是需要一段时间才能通过。
It's just taking a while to come through.
啊。他们还告诉我们,你是故意的。
Ah. They also told us that you were meant
去年开始课程
to start the course last year
但由于家庭紧急情况不得不推迟你的位置,
but had to defer your place because of a family emergency,
也就是说,你♥爸♥爸的巨额税收罚款。
i.e., your dad's whopping tax fine.
但他们不让学生推迟超过一年。
But they don't let students defer for more than a year.
所以如果你在九月之前找不到钱,
So if you don't find the money by September,
你会失去你的位置。
you'll lose your place.
一定非常令人沮丧。
Must have been incredibly frustrating.
杰克接受了教育,支付了自己的房♥子。
Jack got his education, paid for his own house.
你正在成为职业音乐家的路上,
You were on your way to becoming a professional musician,
然后一切都被从你身边夺走了。
and then everything got snatched away from you.
这就是你说服杰克毕业的原因吗
Is that why you persuaded Jack to graduate
从卖♥♥杂草到A级?
from selling weed to Class As?
我和杰克的事无关。
I had nothing to do with Jack's business.
过去的一周是我参与最多的一周。
This past week is the most involvement I've ever had.
你的笔迹把你送走了。
Your handwriting gave you away.
你写帐目就像你写音乐一样。
You wrote the accounts just like you write the music.
如此独特的天赋。花式钢笔。
Such a distinctive flair. Fancy fountain pen.
芬恩·爱德华兹承认你在下午 2:30 给他打电♥话♥
Finn Edwards has admitted you rang him at 2:30 PM
周五取消您的会话。
on Friday to cancel your session.
你们都同意不告诉他妈妈,所以芬恩
You both agreed not to tell his mum so Finn
可以和他的伙伴们一起度过下午
could spend the afternoon with his mates
而不是为他的考试而练习。
instead of practicing for his exam.
所以我是一个轻松的老师。
So I am a relaxed teacher.
我的意思是,这意味著什么?
I mean, what's that meant to prove?
你在毒资上留下了部分印记
You left a partial print on the drug money
我们在杰克的房♥子里找到了。
we found in Jack's house.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表