剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
血腥的球拍!
Bloody racket!
看这里。你能看出她在努力不哭吗?
Look, here. Can you see she's trying not to cry?
我们被告知他们直到周末才开始。
We were told they weren't starting 'til the weekend.
嗯,今天是周末,伊恩。
Well, it is the weekend, Iain.
一个漫长的,从今天下午开始。
A long one, starting this afternoon.
你也可以预订它。
And you could have booked it off, too.
是的,客户是第一位的,
Yes, well, clients come first,
我的名单目前已满。
and my list is full at the moment.
对,现在,如果你不介意的话,
Right, now, if you don't mind,
我马上就要进行最后一次会议了。
I've got a final session due shortly.
那么。
Well, then.
周二见。
See you Tuesday.
哦,托尼,又是那个怪人。
Oh, Tony, it's that weirdo again.
没有法律反对成为怪人,对你来说很幸运。
No law against being a weirdo, lucky for you.
车前草 x 西班牙,强大的伦敦飞机。
Platanus x Hispanica, the mighty London Plane.
是的,有一个...很多关于。
Yeah, there's a... a lot of them about.
是的,我从不厌倦照顾它们。
Yeah, and I never tire of tending them.
或者谈论他们。
Or talking about them.
当你和我一样在这些老前辈身边时,
When you've been round these old timers as long as I have,
你可以感受到他们的能量。
you get to feeling their energy.
这个很累。
This one's weary.
我知道那是什么感觉。
I know how it feels.
因此,它站稳了脚跟,见证了——
So it stands its ground and bears witness for--
来的适合鸟,东南角,我的角度。
Incoming fit bird, southeast corner, my angle.
麦克斯,你在肮脏的地方。好。
Max, you're on your dingy. Good.
我担心你周末可能会离开。
I was worried you might be away for the weekend.
不。我就在这里。
No. I'm just here.
你呢?
What about you?
不幸的是,被困在德国。
Stuck in Germany, unfortunately.
我母亲的照顾者生病了,我无法得到
My mother's carer was off sick, and I can't get
要等到明天才能飞回伦敦。
a flight back to London not until tomorrow now.
我期待交货。
I'm expecting a delivery.
你不能去公♥寓♥等它,对吧?
You couldn't go to the flat and wait for it, could you?
嗯,给我带回一些我喜欢的杏仁糖,
Um, bring me back some of that Marzipan I like,
这是一笔交易。
and it's a deal.
谢谢。
Thank you.
结束,但请记住,这是您的最后一次会议。
Winding up, but bearing in mind this is your final session.
反思一下你现在所处的位置可能会有所说明,
It might be helpful to reflect on where you are now,
与你的感受相比
as compared to how you were feeling
当我们开始您的治疗时。
when we started your therapy.
我觉得准备好了。
I feel ready.
准备信任并...
Ready to trust and to...
被爱。
to be loved.
我认为。
I think.
我相信你是,黛西。
I believe you are, Daisy.
我非常高兴。
And I'm so very glad.
我希望你感到骄傲。
I hope you're proud.
再见!
Bye for now!
干杯伴侣。-再见。
Cheers mate. - See ya.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你不会整个周末都坐著吧?
You're not gonna sit in the whole weekend, are you?
不,我...
No, I'm...
我很好。
I'm fine.
等我从巴斯回来再说吧,好吗?
Let's talk when I'm back from Bath, okay?
有一个好的。
Have a good one.
嘿,嘿,嘿,你需要搬家。你离我的车太近了。
Hey, hey, hey, you need to move. You're too close to my car.
对不起,伙计,休息吃午饭。
Sorry, mate, breaking for lunch.
午餐?现在才上午11:00。
Lunch? It's only 11:00 a.m.
我们中的一些人很早就开始了,亲爱的。
Some of us start early, sweetheart.
西装猴。
Suit-monkeys.
他们花哨的停车位将不存在
Their fancy parking spaces wouldn't exist
如果我们不照顾这些老美女。
if we didn't look after these old beauties.
他们没有意识到他们的坏菊被记录下来
They don't realize their bad juju is recorded
在每年的年轮中
in every annual growth ring
这些老政♥治♥家的强大树干。
of these elder-statesman's mighty trunks.
我会锁上面包车,在咖啡里见你。
I'll lock up the van, meet you in the caff.
是的,你继续。
Yeah, you go on ahead.
我要在该地区放一些传♥单♥
I'm gonna put some fliers out round the area
我们在这里,我稍后会抓住你。
while we're here, and I'll catch you later.
在这里,让我们俩都笑一笑。
Here, give us both a laugh.
趁我走的时候把他的车钥匙。
Key his car while I'm gone.
我应该知道我做不到
I should have known I couldn't do it
我不应该尝试。
I shouldn't have tried.
深吸一口气,扫描你的身体。
Take a breath, scan your body.
你感到紧张的地方。
Where you're feeling tension.
我以为这次会议将是关于
I thought this session was gonna be about
我的大成就。
my big achievement.
相反,这只是一个巨大的倒♥退♥。
Instead, it's just a massive step backwards.
几次受控的呼吸。
Couple of controlled breaths.
然后告诉我。
Then tell me about it.
对不起,你能原谅我一会儿吗,哈立德?
Sorry, can you excuse me for a moment, Khalid?
保持呼吸。
Keep breathing.
给你。
Here you are.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
井。。。
Well...
我认为这是一个松散的联♥系♥。
I think it's a loose connection.
因为灯光在闪烁
Because the lights are flickering
昨晚我的钢琴短路了。
and my piano shorted last night.
我知道今天是公共假期,但我需要一个电工。
I know it's a public holiday, but I need an electrician.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
好吧,我的航♥班♥准时,所以我们应该在路上
Well, my flight's on time, so we should be well on the way
在任何疯狂的交通之前到威克洛。
to Wicklow before any mad traffic.
哦,老了。
Oh, old on.
我最好接受这个。
I better take this.
多少?!
How much?!
你一定是在开玩笑。
You have got to be joking.
这是一艘船屋,不是温布利大球场!
It's a houseboat, not Wembley Stadium!
呃,不,不,不。
Uh, no, no, no.
是的,是的,但是不,没关系。
Yeah, yeah, but no, that's all right.
是的,预订我。明白了,是的。
Yeah, book me in. Understood, yeah.
莱拉。
Layla.
对。我在路上。
Right. I'm on my way.
阿斯特丽德?!
Astrid?!
麦克斯。
Max.
你在家吗?
Are you at home?
是的,我要打电♥话♥,谢谢
Yes, I was going to call and thank you
为我挺身而出。
for stepping in for me.
哦。
Oh.
也许你可以回报这个人情?
Maybe you could return the favor?
伊恩·弗兰克兰。51、心理治疗师。
Iain Frankland. 51, psychotherapist.
看起来被打死了。
Bludgeoned to death it looks like.
几乎可以肯定是用他自己的灯。
Almost certainly with his own lamp.
有效。
ive.
受害者正在进行线上治疗。
Victim was in the middle of an online therapy session.
客户叫了它进来。
The client called it in.
所以我们有目击者?
So we have an eyewitness?
似乎没有看到袭击者。
Didn't see the assailant, seemingly.
弗兰克兰将会议静音,这一切都发生在镜头外。
Frankland muted the session, and it all happened off camera.
好消息是,他说弗兰克兰记录了它。
Good thing is, he says Frankland recorded it.
这是他们所做的治疗类型。
It's the type of therapy they do.
我们现在需要看到那个镜头。
We need to see that footage now.
后门被打乱了,
The back door has been jimmied,
有血迹从那边出去
and there is a blood smear going out that way
受害者的血?
The victim's blood?
我不是在猜测。
I'm not speculating.
好吧,无论如何,看起来像是惊慌失措的逃跑。
Well, looks like a panicked escape, anyway.
也许是抢劫出了问题。
Robbery gone wrong, perhaps.
抽屉是膛线的,但没有明显的拿走。
The drawers were rifled, but nothing obvious taken.
受害者的钱包在他的口袋里,现金和卡片。
Victim's wallet was in his pocket, cash and cards.
可能被打扰了?
Could have been disturbed?
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表