剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
但没有强行进入的迹象。
but there was no sign of forced entry.
除了他的清洁工,还会有其他人吗
Apart from his cleaner, would there be anyone else
谁能进入他的房♥子?
who would have access to his house?
女朋友或伴侣?
A girlfriend or partner?
嗯,杰克有点像球员。
Um, Jack's a bit of a player.
他的关系都没有持续那么久。
None of his relationships lasted that long.
我知道这很难,但今天必须顺利进行。
I know it's hard, but today has to go smoothly.
蕾娜,请。
Rena, please.
你知道这有多重要。
You know how important this is.
知道你昨天的动作真的很有用。
It would be really useful to know your movements yesterday.
只是为了建立一个时程表。
Just to establish a timeline.
是的,我早上在家工作,
Yes, I was working from home in the morning,
下午我在城里开会。
and I had a meeting in town in the afternoon.
所以我从大约2:00到4:00出去。
So I was out from about 2:00 till 4:00.
你见了谁?
Who were you meeting?
一个用户端。
A client.
我经营一家室内设计公♥司♥。
I run an interior design business.
我们正在讨论他们的翻新计划。
We were talking through plans for their renovation.
你一天中的大部分时间都在24号♥,不是吗?
You were at number 24 for most of the day, weren't you?
是的,我是 - 我一直在做一个Jag
Yeah, I was-- I've been doing up a Jag
对于邻居泰德·金斯顿。
for a neighbor, Ted Kingston.
我从10点到5:00在那里。
I was there from 10 till 5:00.
你呢,迦勒?
And you, Caleb?
我和我的一个钢琴学生芬恩·爱德华兹(Finn Edwards)在一起,
I was with one of my piano students, Finn Edwards,
下午。
in the afternoon.
然后我整个晚上都呆了
Then I stayed in all evening
试图完成一个新的作品。
trying to finish a new composition.
这是一项令人羡慕的技能,写自己的音乐。
It's an enviable skill, writing your own music.
哦,迦勒在加州学校获得了一个名额
Oh, Caleb's been offered a place at the California School
创意艺术。
for Creative Arts.
这是一门非常有声望的课程。
It's a very prestigious course.
祝贺。
Congratulations.
你提到杰克和迦勒的父亲现在在纽约。
You mentioned Jack and Caleb's dad is now based in New York.
你想通知他吗?
Would you like to notify him?
或者,如果有说明,我们可以为您做。
Or we can do it for you if that's helpful.
也许你应该让他们这样做。
Maybe you should let them do it.
你的盘子里有很多东西,却没有
You've got so much on your plate without having
也和他说话。
to talk to him, as well.
是的。是的,谢谢。
Yes. Yeah, thank you.
我们真的不是在说话。
We're not really on speaking terms.
你能看看杰克家里的这些照片吗?
Could you take a look at these photos from Jack's house?
试图弄清楚是否有任何东西被盗。
Trying to figure out if anything was stolen.
很难说。
It's hard to tell.
你找到他的手表了吗?
Did you find his watch?
您有可以发送给我们的照片吗?
Do you have a photo of it you could send us?
是的。是的。我把它作为毕业礼物送给了杰克。
Yes. Yes. I gave it to Jack as graduation present.
它的背面有一个铭文。
It has an inscription on the back.
“永远爱妈。”
"Love you always, Mum."
妈妈。
Mum.
所以杰克丢失了手表。
So Jack's missing watch.
新黑色皮革表带,背面刻有铭文。
Newish black leather strap, inscription on the back.
我会留意一下,看看它是否出现
I'll keep a look out, see if it turns up
在该地区的任何典当行中。
in any pawnbrokers in the area.
我找到了迈克尔·费尔顿,杰克的父亲。
I got hold of Michael Felton, Jack's dad.
六个月前,他搬到了纽约。
He moved to New York six months ago.
家里其他成员呢?
And the rest of the family?
彼特和迦勒的证明检查了出来。
Pete and Caleb's alibis checked out.
杰克的清洁工托雷斯太太正飞回来
Mrs. Torres, Jack's cleaner, was flying back
昨天从马德里。
from Madrid yesterday.
她的航♥班♥没有进入希思罗机场
Her flight didn't get into Heathrow
直到今天凌晨1:00,
till 1:00 a.m. this morning,
我一直无法抓住艾米丽·伊斯顿,
and I haven't been able to get hold of Emily Easton,
客户弗朗西斯说她昨天下午看到了。
the client Frances said she saw yesterday afternoon.
但是我已经留言了。
But I have left a message.
我们从杰克的笔记型电脑上得到了什么有用的东西吗?
Did we get anything useful from Jack's laptop?
包含几个客户帐户的资料夹。
A folder with a few customer accounts.
我拨♥打♥了所有联♥系♥电♥话♥。
I rang all the contact numbers.
自周四晚上以来,没有人收到杰克的消息。
No one had heard from Jack since Thursday evening.
我们应该看看西伦敦批发市场。
We should check out West London wholesale markets.
星期五早上一定有人见过杰克。
Someone must have seen Jack on Friday morning.
好主意。他的电♥话♥记录呢?
Good idea. What about his phone records?
同一号♥码有10个未接来电
There were 10 missed calls from the same number
昨天下午 5 点 45 分到 7 点 53 分之间。
between 5:45 p.m. and 7:53 p.m. yesterday.
它注册给了Rena Friedman。
It's registered to a Rena Friedman.
可能是那个试图进入杰克家的女人。
Could be the woman who was trying to get into Jack's house.
好吧,10个未接来电,她很绝望
Well, 10 missed calls, she was pretty desperate
抓住他。
to get hold of him.
让我们拜访一下蕾娜·弗里德曼。
Let's pay Rena Friedman a visit.
我无法告诉你这对我们意味著什么。
I can't tell you how much this means to us.
我很高兴我能帮上忙。
I'm glad I can help.
你知道,这个地方对我们社区意义重大。
You know, this place means so much to our community.
你也是。
As do you.
我知道你的父母会很自豪。
I know your parents would have been so proud.
上午。
Morning.
我是侦探督察马克斯·阿诺德。
I'm Detective Inspector Max Arnold.
D.S.莱拉沃尔什。我们正在寻找Rena Friedman。
D.S. Layla Walsh. We're looking for Rena Friedman.
嗯,我是蕾娜。
Um, I'm Rena.
有没有人可以更私下地交谈?
Is there somebody we can talk more privately?
她会在一分钟内和你在一起。
She'll be with you in one minute.
我们刚刚在这里结束。
We were just finishing up here.
嗯,这真的等不及了。
Um, this really can't wait.
不好意思。我相信这不会花很长时间。
Sorry. I'm sure this won't take long.
这显然很重要。我可以回来。
This is obviously important. I can come back.
你好,安迪。是的。
Hi there, Andy. Yeah.
尼古拉斯!
Nicholas!
我们希望今天能签下合同,
We were hoping to get the contract signed today,
而且你仍然需要尝试你的西装。
and you still need to try your suit.
我会联♥系♥重新安排。
I'll be in touch to rearrange.
你好。你好。是的。不好意思。你说什么。
Hi. Hi. Yes. Sorry. I beg your pardon.
你见过?
And you met?
大约一个月前在约会应用程式上。
On a dating app about a month ago.
我觉得我认识他的时间更长了,因为我们——
I feel like I'd known him for longer because we--
我们在电♥话♥里聊了很多。
we spoke on the phone quite a bit.
但是,嗯,是的,我只见过他两次。
But, um, yeah, I'd only met him twice.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw him?
周四晚上。
Thursday night.
我们去狐狸和猎犬喝了几杯。
We went to the Fox and Hounds for a few drinks.
杰克是否做了或说了什么来表明
Did Jack do or say anything to indicate
他可能遇到麻烦了?
he might be in trouble?
一个人走到我们的桌子旁。
A guy came over to our table.
他似乎有点急切地想和杰克谈谈什么。
He seemed kind of desperate to talk to Jack about something.
但杰克让他离开。
But Jack told him to leave.
杰克没有告诉你这是怎么回事?
Jack didn't tell you what this was about?
你知道他的名字了吗?
Did you get his name?
凯,我想。
Kai, I think.
房♥东太太知道他是谁。
The landlady knew who he was.
她威胁要报♥警♥。
She threatened to call the police on him.
杰克的电♥话♥记录显示昨天有10个未接来电。
Jack's phone records show 10 missed calls from you yesterday.
你为什么要抓住他?
Why did you need to get hold of him?
他打算在6:00在一家餐馆见我。
He was meant to meet me at a restaurant at 6:00.
是的。他从未出现过。
Yeah. He never turned up.
你去过他家吗?
Have you ever been to his house?
周四从酒吧回来的路上。
On the way back from the pub on Thursday.
昨天晚上呢?
What about yesterday evening?
当他没有出现在餐厅时?
When he didn't turn up at the restaurant?
不,我直接回家了。
No, I came straight home.
你确定?
You're sure about that?
在他的位址外发现了一位女士。
A lady was spotted outside his address.
好吧,那不是我。
Well, that wasn't me.
我们需要您尽快进来
We'll need you to come in as soon as possible
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表