剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
我无法摆脱有机蔬菜业务。
I can't get over the organic veggies business.
这是切尔西最的事情
It's the most Chelsea thing
我听说过。
I've ever heard.
那你为什么答应第二次约会呢?
So why did you say yes to a second date?
如果我对你来说太切尔西了?
If I'm too Chelsea for you?
我不知道。
I have no idea.
告诉我一些我意想不到的事情,一些私人的事情。
Tell me something I wouldn't expect, something personal.
我宁愿谈谈你。
I'd just rather talk about you.
不错的尝试。
Nice try.
你不想让我认识你吗?
Don't you want me to get to know you?
你在隐瞒什么?
What are you hiding?
无。我只是不擅长敲打自己。
Nothing. I'm just not good at banging on about myself.
你的地下室埋著尸体吗?
Do you have bodies buried in your basement?
看。
Look.
我确实希望你了解我。
I do want you to get to know me.
我喜欢你。
I like you.
好多。
A lot.
杰克,很高兴在这里见到你。
Jack, fancy meeting you here.
你过得怎么样?
How have you been?
现在不行,凯。
Not now, Kai.
给我们两分钟。
Just give us two minutes.
如你所见,我有点忙。
As you can see, I'm kind of busy.
你在这里露脸有些紧张。
You got some nerve showing your face in here.
杰克,这很重要。
Jack, this is important.
滚出去,不然我就报♥警♥了。
Get out, or I'm ringing the police.
你听到了她的声音。
You heard her.
别说我没有警告你。
Don't say I didn't warn you.
这到底是怎么回事?
What was that all about?
不知道。
No idea.
看看那个检视。
Look at that view.
这里真是太美了。
It's just so beautiful out here.
是的。
It is.
你想回到我的地方吗?
Do you want to come back to my place?
你地下室的尸体呢?
What about the bodies in your basement?
我不是精神病患者。
I'm not a psychopath.
我保证。
I promise.
这正是精神病患者会说的。
That's exactly what a psychopath would say.
哦。
Oh.
蕾娜?
Rena?
不好意思。我只是闭上眼睛一秒钟。
Sorry. I just closed my eyes for a second.
一定是打瞌睡了。
Must have dozed off.
大晚上,是吗?
Big night, was it?
如果尼古拉斯路过呢?
What if Nicholas had dropped by?
他不是在监视我们。
He's not spying on us.
再过一天,我们就可以放松一下了。
Just one more day, then we can relax.
哦,别担心了。他不会改变主意。
Oh, stop worrying. He's not going to change his mind.
你的心情异常好。
You're in an unusually good mood.
昨晚事情进展得非常顺利。
Things went really well last night.
我认为。。。
I think...
我认为这可能是一些事情的开始。
I think it could be the start of something.
只是要小心这些应用程式上的男人。
Just be careful with the men on these apps.
他们只追求一件事。
They're only after one thing.
然后他们继续下一个女孩。
Then they move on to the next girl.
杰克不是那样的。
Jack's not like that.
我们有这种惊人的联♥系♥。
We had this amazing connection.
他已经要求再见我一次。
He's already asked to see me again.
我们下班后见面。
We're meeting up after work.
今晚你不能再出去了。
You can't go out again tonight.
我需要你早上的新鲜感。
I need you fresh for the morning.
这是一顿早饭。
It's an early dinner.
看,我保证明天我仍然会参加我的A级比赛。
Look, I promise that I will still be on my A-game tomorrow.
你好。你已经联♥系♥到了杰克的电♥话♥。
Hi. You've reached Jack's phone.
请不要留言。
Please don't leave a message.
我会在可能的时候回复你。
I'll get back to you when I can.
嘿,杰克。嗯,我没有收到你的消息。
Hey, Jack. Um, I didn't hear from you.
所以我猜你的意思是在餐厅见面。
So I assume you meant to meet at the restaurant.
所以,是的。很快再见。
So, yes. See you very soon.
你好。你已经联♥系♥到了杰克的电♥话♥。
Hi. You've reached Jack's phone.
请不要留言。
Please don't leave a message.
我会在可能的时候回复你。
I'll get back to you when I can.
你好。你已经接通了杰克的手♥机♥...
Hi. You've reached Jack's phone...
千斤顶!我知道你在里面。
Jack! I know you're in there.
哦,我的上帝。千斤顶!
Oh, my God. Jack!
杰克,你不能无视我!
Jack, you can't just ignore me!
你这个狗屎!
You piece of shit!
你昨晚做了什么好事?
You do anything nice last night?
哦,约翰没能去伦敦,
Oh, John couldn't make it to London,
所以我有一个属于自己的夜晚。
so I had the night to myself.
我开始了这个关于连环杀手的精彩文档。
I started this brilliant doc on serial killers.
不好意思。这就是你度过空闲时间的方式?
Sorry. That's how you spend your free time?
连环杀手?
Serial killers?
杰克·费尔顿 25 岁。
Jack Felton 25 years old.
胸部有多处刺伤。
Multiple stab wounds to the chest.
从身体的状况来看,
From the condition of the body,
我会说他死了不到24小时。
I'd say he's been dead less than 24 hours.
不,凶手没有方便地离开
And no, the killer hasn't conveniently left
现场的凶器。
a murder weapon at the scene.
总是令人失望。
Always disappointing.
但从伤口的大小来看,这是一把小刀或小刀片。
But from the size of the wounds, it's a small knife or blade.
好吧,看起来他有公♥司♥
Well, it looks like he had company
或者正在期待某人。
or was expecting someone.
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
不好意思。
Sorry.
可能的切入点?
Possible point of entry?
当我们到达时,它是开放的,
It was open when we arrived,
但是玻璃或框架没有损坏,
but there's no damage to the glass or frame,
这表明受害者本可以将其解锁。
which suggests the victim could have left it unlocked.
可能是拙劣的入室盗窃。
Could be a botched burglary.
这个地方没有被洗劫一空。电视和电脑仍然在这里。
The place hasn't been ransacked. TV and computers are still here.
这感觉更像是一种激♥情♥犯罪。
It feels more like a crime of passion.
胸部有多处疯狂的刺伤。
Multiple frenzied stab wounds to the chest.
我们的杀手让他们的情绪变得更好。
Our killer let their emotions get the better of them.
我们在厨房♥柜台上找到了这些。
We found these on the kitchen counter.
嘿。-嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
杰克的清洁工在上午8:00左右发现了尸体。
Jack's cleaner found the body around 8:00 a.m.
她有自己的房♥子钥匙,
She has her own keys to the house,
但她说她是从西班牙回来的
but she says she was traveling back from Spain
昨天和她的家人在一起。
with her family yesterday.
我会跟进并检查她的不在场证明。
I'll follow up and check her alibi.
是的,我和 13 号♥的一位邻居交谈过。
Yeah, I spoke to one of the neighbors at number 13.
晚上8:00左右,他在杰克家外面听到一个女人。
He heard a woman outside Jack's house at around 8:00 p.m.
昨天晚上。
last night.
太黑了,无法识别她,但他说这听起来像
Too dark to ID her, but he said it sounded like
她试图让杰克让她进来。
she was trying to get Jack to let her in.
虽然这些是在厨房♥柜台上找到的。
Although these were found on the kitchen counter.
哼。-哼。
Huh. - Huh.
嗯,昨天早上7:30左右。
Um, yesterday morning at around 7:30.
他总是在从批发商回来的路上停下来。
He always stops by on his way back from the wholesalers.
杰克看起来怎么样?
And how did Jack seem?
哦,他很高兴。
Oh, he was happy.
是的。他的生意做得很好。
Yeah. His business is doing really well.
更多地了解杰克的日常工作会很有说明。
It would be helpful to know more about Jack's routine.
他是否记录了他送货的地点
Did he keep records of where he made his deliveries
他的供应商呢?
and his suppliers?
我不知道,但如果他知道,
I don't know, but if he did,
我想这一切都会在他的笔记型电脑上。
I guess it would all be on his laptop.
有其他人帮助杰克做生意吗?
Were there other people helping Jack out with the business?
他从来没有提到过任何人。
He's never mentioned anyone.
据我所知,这一切都是他自己做的。
He does it all himself, as far as I'm aware.
杰克的手♥机♥和房♥子钥匙还没有出现,
Jack's phone and house keys haven't turned up,
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表