剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
我给了他一笔很好的交易。
I gave him a good deal.
值得让他回来。
Worth it to keep him coming back.
另外,我们继续前进。
Also, we got on.
他曾经向我介绍他多事的爱情生活。
He used to update me about his eventful love life.
我们知道杰克上周五,17号♥在这里。
We know Jack was here last Friday, the 17th.
那天早上你看到他了吗?什么时候?
Did you see him that morning? What time?
他是我的第一批顾客之一,大约6:00。
He was one of my first customers, around 6:00.
你有没有注意到他有什么不同?
Did you notice anything different about him?
他全神贯注吗?比平时压力更大?
Was he preoccupied? More stressed than usual?
如果有的话,他有点招摇。
If anything, he had a bit of a swagger.
前一天晚上,他找了一个女孩和他一起回家。
He got a girl to go home with him the night before.
如果我们还有其他问题,我们会与您联♥系♥。
We'll be in touch if we have any more questions.
你想得到那个吗?
Do you want to get that?
哦。没关系。他们会留言。
Oh. It's okay. They'll leave a message.
好吧,他平时是——
Okay, and he was usually--
等等,那不是杰克的面包车吗?
Wait, isn't that Jack's van?
没事的。面包车也停了下来。
It's fine. The van stopped, too.
想要一个吗?
Want one?
我没事吃兔粮。谢谢。
I'm all right for rabbit food. Thanks.
我正在为培根屁♥股♥节省自己。
I'm saving myself for a bacon butty.
还有一个早期的坟墓。
And an early grave.
不好意思。-什么?
Sorry. - What?
显然,杰克的生意还有其他人参与其中。
Clearly, there was someone else involved in Jack's business
他的家人不知道。
that his family didn't know about.
好吧,其中一个在对我们撒谎。
Well, one of them is lying to us.
好吗?
Shall I?
你告诉我们你没有参与杰克的生意。
You told us you weren't involved in Jack's business.
哦,我不是。
Oh, I wasn't.
但是Instagram上到处都是愤怒的客户。
But there are angry customers all over Instagram
要求他们的钱,除非我今天把这些拿出来。
demanding their money back unless I get these out today.
给大家退款不是更容易吗
Wouldn't it be easier just to give everyone a refund
并关闭业务?
and shut the business down?
他非常努力地建立业务。
He worked so hard to build the business up.
只是关闭它感觉很可惜。
It feels like such a shame to just shut it down.
我会一直坚持下去,直到我能找到其他人
I'm going to keep it going until I can find someone else
接管它。
to take it over.
这是杰克想要的。
It's what Jack would have wanted.
只是为了跟进我们上次的访问,
Just to follow up on our last visit,
还有什么有用的吗
is there anything else that would be useful
让我们了解杰克吗?
for us to know about Jack?
很难完全诚实
It can be hard to be totally honest
关于家人面前的人。
about someone in front of family.
也许有些事情你可能不想承认
Maybe there are certain things you might not want to admit
给妈关于杰克的事。
to your mother about Jack.
她可能不想向自己承认的事情。
Things she might not want to admit to herself.
不好意思。
Sorry.
我什么都想不起来。
I can't think of anything.
死亡时间在哪里?
Where are we on the time of death?
很难缩小范围。
It's been hard to narrow it down.
窗户是开著的,
The window was left open,
而且地暖通宵达旦,
and the underfloor heating was on all night,
影响体温。
affecting the body temperature.
最佳猜测是下午 2:00 到 9:00。
Best guess is 2:00 to 9:00 p.m.
直到我恢复了蜂窝工作。
Until I have the cellular work back.
但这可能需要到本周末。
But that could take till the end of the week.
2:00 至 9:00?
2:00 till 9:00?
这无助于缩小我们的嫌疑人名单。
That's not going to help narrow down our list of suspects.
你不能总是依靠我为你解决你的案子。
You can't always rely on me to solve your cases for you.
凯·威士肖,杰克的客户之一。
Kai Whishaw, one of Jack's customers.
他试图淡化父母打断他,
He tried to downplay his parents cutting him off,
但肯定还有更多。
but there's definitely more to it.
他接到了一个隐瞒号♥码的电♥话♥。
And he got this call from a withheld number.
似乎真的吓坏了他。
Seemed to seriously spook him.
我有了新的线索。
I have a new lead.
我已经开始翻阅杰克的银行对帐单。
I've started going through Jack's bank statements.
有一笔付款到布莱顿的海湾酒店
There's a payment to the Cove Hotel in Brighton
在他被谋杀前的星期五。
on the Friday before he was murdered.
刚刚和接待员说话。
Just spoke to the receptionist.
杰克在下午5:00办理入住手续。
Jack checked in at 5:00 p.m.
和一个留著乌黑长发的女士。
with a lady with long, dark hair.
她付了一半的帐单。
She paid half the bill.
卡注册给索菲·卡特夫人。
Card is registered to a Mrs. Sophie Carter.
所以在他被杀的前一周,
So the week before he was killed,
杰克和一个已婚女人住在布莱顿的一家酒店?
Jack stayed at a hotel in Brighton with a married woman?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
蒙特克雷尔城♥堡♥!
Chateau Montclair!
我很羡慕。
I'm envious.
这是优雅的回收。
This is classy recycling.
有机可哥粒。
Organic cacao nibs.
我不敢相信她已经完成了一整包。
I can't believe she's finished a whole packet.
当我试图放弃巧克力时,我买♥♥了一些。
I bought some once when I tried to give up chocolate.
它们尝起来像木屑。
They taste like wood shavings.
不好意思。放弃巧克力?
Sorry. Give up chocolate?
你为什么要这样对自己?
Why would you do that to yourself?
我知道。我不会再犯这个错误了。
I know. I won't be making that mistake again.
哦,我们在这里做什么?
Oh, what have we here?
总是在垃圾箱里看。
Always look in the bins.
每个人都喜欢杰克。想在他的轨道上。
Everyone loved Jack. Wanted to be in his orbit.
我很幸运能成为他的朋友。
I felt very lucky to be his friend.
你和杰克曾经不仅仅是朋友吗?
Were you and Jack ever more than friends?
我们在大学有一件非常简短的事情,
We had a very brief thing at uni,
但我看不出这有什么关系。
but I don't see how that's relevant.
我们知道你和杰克住在海湾
We know you and Jack stayed at the Cove
10日在布莱顿。
in Brighton on the 10th.
我们在那里过一个朋友的生日。
We were there for a friend's birthday.
共用一个房♥间很便宜。
It was cheap to share a room.
你在布莱顿呆了多久?
How long were you in Brighton?
就一晚。星期六下午我开车送我们回去。
Just the one night. I drove us back Saturday afternoon.
那是你最后一次见到他吗?
And was that the last time you saw him?
晚上8:00左右,在杰克家门外发现了一名女子。
A woman was spotted outside Jack's house around 8:00 p.m.
17日星期五,也就是他被谋杀的那一天。
on Friday the 17th, the day he was murdered.
星期五晚上我和我丈夫一起在这里。
I was here with my husband on Friday night.
你可以自己问他。
You can ask him yourself.
这到底是怎么回事?
What's all this?
你能告诉我们你周五的动作吗?
Can you talk us through your movements on Friday?
我整天都在银行与客户会面。
I had meetings with clients all day at the bank.
摩根和费瑟斯通在斯隆广场。
Morgan and Featherstone on Sloane Square.
6:30左右离开。
Left at around 6:30.
我在7:00左右回到这里和苏菲共进晚餐。
I was back here for dinner with Sophie at around 7:00.
你很了解杰克吗?
Did you know Jack well?
他是苏菲的朋友。
He was Sophie's friend.
这就是你没有加入他们前往布莱顿的原因吗?
Is that why you didn't join them on their trip to Brighton?
那个周末我本来是去巴黎出差的,
I was meant to be on a work trip to Paris that weekend,
但我的航♥班♥被取消了。
but my flight was canceled.
你和杰克经常在没有劳伦斯的情况下一起离开吗?
Did you and Jack often go away together without Lawrence?
不,但就像我说的,我们正在拜访一个朋友。
No, but like I said, we were visiting a friend.
有什么大不了的?
What's the big deal?
不是每个人都会对他们的妻子好
Not everyone would be okay with their wife
和另一个男人共用一个酒店房♥间。
sharing a hotel room with another guy.
我相信苏菲。
I trust Sophie.
是的,我知道我们现在都经历了很多,
Yes, I understand that we're all going through a lot right now,
但这并没有改变我的决定。
but that doesn't change my decision.
我知道,迈克尔,
I do know that, Michael,
所以请不要对迦勒说什么。
So please don't say anything to Caleb.
除非绝对必要。
Not until it's absolutely necessary.
好?
Alright?
好吧,劳伦斯非常努力地看起来还好
Well, Laurence was trying very hard to seem okay
与杰克和苏菲的旅行。
with Jack and Sophie's trip.
有点太难了。
A little too hard.
他不可能相信这个故事
There's no way he believes that story
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表