剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
杰西?- 制♥造♥商在和我说话
Jess? - The manufacturer's talking me
通过系统重置。
through a system reset.
我认为我们试过大喊大叫吗?
I take it we've tried shouting?
它是四英寸的弹道钢。
It's four-inch ballistic steel.
她在保护自己免受什么伤害?
What is she protecting herself from?
她的丈夫?你在他身上发现了什么?
Her husband? What did you find on him?
Benoît和Gregory Milton-Elwes之间的多次通话。
Multiple calls between Benoît and Gregory Milton-Elwes.
由于他是一名专门从事家庭法的律师......
And as he's a solicitor specializing in family law...
离婚?-嗯。
Divorce? - Mm.
重置完成。我们来了!
Reset complete. We're in!
呃,等等。
Er, hold on.
门控...
Door controls...
现在!
Now!
让医生进来。
Get the medic in.
查班夫人。
Mrs. Chaban.
血氧低得危险。
Blood oxygen was dangerously low.
查班先生!
Mr. Chaban!
这能等吗?我需要去医院。
Can this wait? I need to get to the hospital.
你把你的妻子锁在金库里了吗?
Did you lock your wife in the vault?
W-什么?
W-What?
当然不是。
Of course not.
这里发生的事情是一个意外。
What happened here was an accident.
安全系统中的故障。
A glitch in the security system.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
告诉我们您与Gregory Milton-Elwes的联♥系♥。
Tell us about your contact with Gregory Milton-Elwes.
为什么你上个月给他打了好几次电♥话♥。
Why you telephoned him several times in the last month.
不加评论。
No comment.
不加评论。
No comment.
听取一个不光采的前铜的建议。
Taking advice from a disgraced ex-copper.
这可不是什么好样子。
That's not a good look.
这里发生的事情是一个意外。
What happened here was an accident.
安全系统中的故障。
A glitch in the security system.
当我向你办公室的前台查询时,
When I check with the front desk at your office,
他们会记得你凌晨2点离开吗?
will they remember you leaving at 2 a.m.?
不,他们不会,因为我收集了查班先生
No, they won't, 'cause I collected Mr. Chaban
从后面的接送点。
from the pickup point at the back.
谢谢你,查班先生。
Thank you, Mr. Chaban.
罗伊。。。
Roy...
铜制铜
Copper to copper...
前铜。- 哦,就是这样。
Ex-copper. - Oh, there it is.
你想要什么,道歉?
What do you want, an apology?
莱拉,看,桥下全是水。
Layla, look, it's all water under the bridge.
我理解。你知道你在做什么。
I understand. You knew what you were doing.
让你上雷达了,不是吗?
Got you on the radar, didn't it?
对不起?
Excuse me?
你让D.S.比我年轻。
You made D.S. younger than me.
因为我是一个比你更好的侦探。
Because I'm a better detective than you are.
罗伊,我们有一个死人,一个抢劫,
Roy, we have a dead man, a robbery,
现在可能是谋杀未遂。
now a possible attempted murder.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
看,抛开自负...
Look, egos aside...
我把这个地段从A开到B。
I drive this lot from A to B.
现在,这是一项简单的工作。
Now, it's an easy job.
我不是他们稀薄世界的一部分。
I'm not part of their rarefied world.
我是游客。
I'm a tourist.
而且,铜到铜...
And, copper to copper...
我建议不要硬重置是有原因的
There's a reason I advised against a hard reset
的安全系统,
of the security system,
那是因为这样做可以把它擦干净。
and that's because doing that wipes it clean.
素材、日志 -- 完全重置。
Footage, logs-- complete reset.
好吧,我们的首要任务是挽救查班夫人的生命。
Well, our priority was saving Mrs. Chaban's life.
好吧,沃尔希,我想我教你比这更好。
Well, Walshy, I thought I taught you better than that.
有点屁♥股♥,你的科林先生。
Bit of an arse, your Mr. Colin.
你觉得?- 嗯,马虎,也是。
You think? - Hmm. Sloppy, too.
未能建议他的老板
Failed to advise his boss
现在房♥子是犯罪现场...
that now the house is a crime scene...
我们不需要他的许可就可以搜索它。
We don't need his permission to search it.
难道你不想炫耀这些吗?
Wouldn't you want to show these off?
不要把它们锁在防弹门后面。
Not keep them locked away behind a bulletproof door.
没有被盗碎片的迹象,
No sign of the stolen pieces,
但他们不想让我们在这里闲逛。
but they didn't want us poking around in here.
嗯。
Hmm.
有人告诉我他们没有收据
Something tells me they don't have the receipts
对于所有这些。
for all of these.
我认为我们应该请一位专家。
I think we should call in an expert.
请您给我们一点时间?
Would you give us a moment, please?
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
我的爱人。。。
My love...
只是检查你。你需要什么吗?
Just checking on you. Do you need anything?
真♥相♥。
The truth.
这是诗意的死亡企图吗?
Was this an attempt at a poetic death?
让我在宝藏中窒息?
Suffocate me amongst my treasures?
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
拜托。停。
Oh, please. Stop.
我——我要救你,但我不知道
I-I was going to save you, but I don't know
如何控制您珍贵的房♥间。
how the controls of your precious room work.
真♥相♥,贝努瓦。
The truth, Benoît.
为什么?
Why?
我很嫉妒。
I was jealous.
在你告诉我这是一次性的之前,
And before you tell me it was a one-off,
我知道这不是真的。
I know that's not true.
上个月四次访问。
Four visits in the last month.
每次,当我出差时。
And every time, when I was away on business.
哦,贝努瓦。
Oh, Benoît.
你甚至在寻找替代解释吗?
Did you even look for an alternative explanation?
你把我留在那个房♥间里等死。
You left me in that room to die.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
让我把事情做好。
Let me get things right.
一定有我能做的。
There must be something I can do.
离开。
Leave.
我不在乎你去哪里,
I don't care where you go,
但我希望你们所有和任何部分都消失。
but I want all and any part of you gone.
我不熟悉这个。
I'm not familiar with this one.
也不是这个...
Nor this one...
啊。
Ah.
我想,呃,这是卢克·莫伯里。
This, I think, erm, is Luke Morbury.
英国艺术家。
A British artist.
是不是被偷了?
Is it stolen?
唔。
Mnh-mnh.
不过,有趣的构图。
Interesting composition, though.
继续下一个。
On to the next one.
我是来帮忙的。
I'm here to help.
我们对此表示赞赏。谢谢。
And we appreciate it. Thank you.
是的。
Yes.
请继续下一个。
On to the next one, please.
哦,太好了。
Oh, it's wonderful.
哦,这很漂亮。
Oh, this is beautiful.
是林茨勒。“埃米尔的肖像。”
It's Rinzler. "A Portrait of Emile."
是被偷了还是你只是喜欢这首曲子?
Was it stolen or do you just like the composition?
1998年,来自马德里的一次展览。
1998, from an exhibition in Madrid.
它永远不会被恢复。
It's never being recovered.
此清单中突出显示的专案
The highlighted items on this list
已被艺术和古物股查获。
have been seized by the Art and Antiquities Unit.
他们会想单独与您交谈。
They'll want to speak with you separately.
我们相信这些物品以前都曾被报告被盗。
We believe those items have all been previously reported stolen.
它们是如何最终进入您的收藏的?
How did they end up in your collection?
我确信我不是切尔西唯一的收藏家
I'm certain I'm not the only collector in Chelsea
她的囤积中有一些有争议的作品。
with a few controversial pieces in her hoard.
所以你知道它们被偷了。
So you knew they were stolen.
我在保护这些碎片
I am protecting these pieces
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表