剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
提供书面陈述
to give a written statement
因此,我们可以采集您的指纹和DNA样本。
and so we can take samples of your fingerprints and DNA.
无论我能做什么来帮忙。
Whatever I can do to help.
我感觉蕾娜并不完全诚实
I got the feeling Rena wasn't being entirely honest
关于杰克死那天发生的事情。
about what happened the day Jack died.
我会有兴趣看看她是否坚持
And I'll be interested to see if she sticks
在她的书面陈述中讲述了这个故事。
to that story in her written statement.
哦,我对这家酒吧有美好的回忆。
Oh, I have fond memories of this pub.
我在这里喝了第一品脱。
I had my first pint here.
我猜你当时18岁。
And you were 18 at the time, I presume.
对于我的年龄来说,我很高。
I was very tall for my age.
我没有机会查看我的任何新当地人。
I haven't had the chance to check out any of my new locals.
哦,你被宠坏了。
Oh, you're spoiled for choice.
好吧,你必须知道去哪里看。
Well, you got to know where to look.
我会提出一些建议。
I'll make some recommendations.
那就太好了。
That'd be great.
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
好吗?
Shall we?
是的。他们周四晚上在这里。
Yeah. They were here Thursday night.
看起来像一对甜蜜的情侣。
Seemed like a sweet couple.
你还记得一个男人走近他们的桌子吗?
Do you remember a man approaching their table?
显然,你威胁要报♥警♥。
Apparently, you threatened to call the police.
凯威士肖。不会付他的帐单。
Kai Whishaw. Wouldn't pay his tab.
我很生气自己让他
I'm so angry with myself for letting him
首先设置一个。
set one up in the first place.
我以为他只是另一个有信托基金的富家子弟。
I thought he was just another rich kid with a trust fund.
他为什么拒绝付钱给我们?
Why is he refusing to pay us?
说他的父母打断了他。谁知道这是不是真的?
Said his parents cut him off. Who knows if that's true?
周四晚上是第一次吗
Was Thursday night the first time
威士肖先生和杰克费尔顿一起来过这里?
that Mr. Whishaw and Jack Felton had been in here together?
好吧,他们都是常客,
Well, they're both regulars,
但他们通常坐在不同的桌子上。
but they normally sit at different tables.
他们似乎与其说是朋友,不如说是熟人。
They seemed more acquaintances than friends.
我会让杰西和康纳跟进
I'll get Jess and Connor to follow up
并通过 PNC 运行它们。
and run them through the PNC.
烤鲈鱼配龙虾黄油。
Grilled sea bass with lobster butter.
这里的情况发生了变化。
Things have changed in here.
必须与时俱进。
Mm. Got to move with the times.
对不起,我来晚了。
Sorry I'm late.
工作超负荷。你知道这个故事。
Work overran. You know the story.
一切都太好了。
All too well.
走吧。我已经喝过咖啡了。
Let's walk. I've already had a coffee.
你的信息相当不祥。
Your message was rather ominous.
你需要亲自告诉我什么?
What did you need to tell me in person?
我在看人。我想你应该知道。
I'm seeing someone. I thought you should know.
谢谢你告诉我。
Thank you for telling me.
他想知道我们的情况。
He wants to know about our situation.
我们在做什么,马克斯?
What are we doing, Max?
我们是分开的,我们还没有正式宣布。
We're separated, and we haven't made it official.
官方,你的意思是?
By official, you mean?
你完全明白我的意思。
You know exactly what I mean.
他是谁?我见过他吗?
Who is he? Have I met him?
我不知道。
I don't know.
上个月他参加了我的酒会。
He was at my drinks last month.
那个摄影师。我以为你看起来很舒服。
That photographer. I thought you looked cozy.
抛光,不是吗?
Polished, isn't he?
相当严重。没想到那是你的类型。
Rather serious. Didn't think that was your type.
我的类型是什么?
What is my type?
邋遢幼稚?
Scruffy and childish?
轻松诙谐。
Relaxed and witty.
固执和争论。
Stubborn and argumentative.
好吧,你可以谈谈。
Well, you can talk.
最后一次罗马之行,
The last trip to Rome,
你拒绝在任何地方吃旅游景点。
you refused to eat anywhere touristy.
我们在酷热中徘徊了几个小时。
We wandered around in the blistering heat for hours.
我不会在罗马吃糟糕的义大利食物。
I wasn't going to have bad Italian food in Rome.
在那里没有意义。
No point in being there.
看?固执和争论。
See? Stubborn and argumentative.
你总是要说最后一句话,不是吗?
You always have to have the last word, don't you?
这是最令人沮丧的方面之一
That's one of the most frustrating aspects
你的个性。
of your personality.
好吧,现在你已经找到了其他人可以争论。
Well, now you've found somebody else to argue with.
祝他好运。他正在经历一段颠簸的旅程。
Good luck to him. He's in for a bumpy ride.
它非常漂亮。
It's very beautiful.
这项工作仍在进行中。
It's still a work in progress.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
你听说过这笔赠款吗?
Have you heard back about the grant?
还没有,但它会通过的。
Not yet, but it'll come through.
嗯......
Um...
我知道杰克可能有点像一本封闭的书。
I know that Jack could be a bit of a closed book.
我不记得他最后一次向我吐露心声是什么时候了。
I can't remember the last time he confided in me.
但是你能想到曾经发生过的事情吗
But can you think of anything that had been
最近惹他不高兴了?
upsetting him recently?
我不知道有什么东西似乎有点不对劲吗?
Anything that, I don't know, seemed a bit off?
周五早上的争论。
The argument on Friday morning.
没有人向警方提起这件事。
Nobody mentioned it to the police.
嗯,是的,因为它不相关。
Um, yeah, because it wasn't relevant.
谈论早点开始。
Talk about an early start.
不是早起的人。明白了。
Not a morning person. Got it.
不是今天早上,不是。
Not this morning, no.
井。。。
Well...
这里一定有人在谋杀当天见过杰克。
someone around here must have seen Jack the day of the murder.
我们为什么不分手?在这里见面。
Why don't we split up? Meet back here.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,这太疯狂了。
Oh, this is insane.
你知道,我前几天才见过他。
You know, I only saw him the other day.
在狐狸和猎犬?
At the Fox and Hounds?
嗯?
Hm?
我们听说你打断了他的约会。
We heard you interrupted his date.
你这么想和他谈什么?
What were you so keen to talk to him about?
我只是在聊天。
I was just making conversation.
你是杰克的客户之一?
You one of Jack's customers?
这就是你们关系的程度吗?
Was that the extent of your relationship?
什么意思?
How do you mean?
也许杰克借给你钱,你无法偿还?
Maybe Jack lent you money you couldn't pay back?
也许你在周四晚上问他更多?
Maybe you were asking him for more on Thursday night?
我为什么要向杰克要钱?
Why would I ask Jack for money?
你告诉房♥东太太你不能付你的帐单
You told the landlady you couldn't pay your tab
因为你的父母切断了你的联♥系♥。
because your parents cut you off.
还是谎言?
Or was that a lie?
这不是谎言。如果你愿意,你可以打电♥话♥给他们。
That is not a lie. You can call them if you want.
他们为什么要切断你的联♥系♥?
Why did they cut you off?
你一定做了什么非常糟糕的事情
You must have done something pretty bad
做出这种说法。
to make that kind of statement.
他们只是认为是时候了
They just thought it was time for me
靠自己的双脚站立。
to stand on my own two feet.
与我交谈过的所有交易员都认出了杰克。
All the traders I spoke to recognized Jack.
他每周至少来这里一次。
He came here at least once a week.
是的,他的大部分产品都是从这家伙那里得到的,
Yeah, he got most of his produce from this guy,
弗兰克·汤森。
Frank Townsend.
对不起。
Excuse me.
我是D.I.马克斯·阿诺德。你是弗兰克·汤森吗?
I'm D.I. Max Arnold. Are you Frank Townsend?
D.S.莱拉沃尔什。
D.S. Layla Walsh.
我们正在调查杰克·费尔顿的死因。
We're investigating the death of Jack Felton.
听到这个消息,我感到非常遗憾。杰克是一个顶级的家伙。
I'm so sorry to hear that. Jack was a top bloke.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
恐怕我们不能给出任何细节
I'm afraid we can't give out any details
案件进行中。
while the case is ongoing.
我们被告知杰克买♥♥了他的大部分产品
We were told that Jack bought most of his produce
每周从你。
from you every week.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表