剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
完全。
Exactly.
好吧,看起来沙发会挡住
Well, it looks like the sofa would have blocked
从窗户看到杰克的身体。
the view of Jack's body from the window.
而血泊只来到这里,
And the pool of blood only comes to here,
这不会在蕾娜的直接视线范围内。
which wouldn't have been in Rena's direct line of sight.
是的。
Yeah.
也许她说的是实话。
Maybe she is telling the truth.
住手,员警!
Stop, police!
你好,威士肖先生。
Hello, Mr. Whishaw.
议员。你放下了包。
Kai. You dropped your bag.
哦,亲爱的。哦,亲爱的。哦,亲爱的。
Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
运动包一定藏得很好
Sports bag must have been well hidden
或者它会出现在我们最初的搜索中。
or it would have turned up in our initial search.
但是您确切地知道在哪里可以找到它,
But you knew exactly where to find it,
表明你不仅仅是杰克的客户之一。
suggesting you weren't just one of Jack's customers.
你在帮他经营他的手术。
You were helping him run his operation.
我们有一个目击者记得
We have an eyewitness who remembers
看到你在下午1:00左右进入杰克路上的街角商店
seeing you enter the corner shop on Jack's road at around 1:00 PM
在他被谋杀的那天。
on the day he was murdered.
杰克只是我的转销商。
Jack was just my dealer.
我没有参与这项业务。
I wasn't involved in the business.
那你是怎么知道他把一袋物资放在哪里的呢?
So how did you know where he kept his bag of supplies?
看,我们当场抓住了你。
Look, we caught you red-handed.
如果你不开始解释自己,
If you don't start explaining yourself,
我们只能假设你犯有抢劫罪,
we can only presume you're guilty of robbery,
交易,和谋杀。
dealing, and murder.
直到一年前,杰克只卖♥♥过杂草。
Up until a year ago, Jack only ever sold weed.
但后来他和这个家伙卷入了
But then he got involved with this guy
谁通过...
who ships coke into the UK through...
水果和蔬菜板条箱。
fruit and veg crates.
这就是杰克设置蔬菜盒的原因
That's why Jack set up the veg boxes
这样他就可以在雷达下运送毒品。
so that he could deliver drugs under the radar.
这个邪恶的蔬菜水果商有名字吗?
Do you have a name for this nefarious greengrocer?
我只知道他叫弗兰克。
I only know him as Frank.
他——他在批发市场有一个摊位。
He-- He has a stall at the wholesale market.
弗兰克·汤森。
Frank Townsend.
弗兰克知道杰克拿走了超过他应得的份额
Frank knew that Jack was taking more than his fair share
的利润。
of the profits.
我不知道为什么杰克甚至会考虑搞砸
I don't know why Jack would even think about screwing
超过像弗兰克这样的人。
over someone like Frank.
也许是因为他的靴子太大了。
Maybe because he got too big for his boots.
或者也许他需要钱。
Or maybe he needed the money.
所以弗兰克派你去杰克家偷藏匿处?
So Frank sent you to Jack's to steal the stash?
我欠弗兰克很多钱。
I owe Frank a lot of money.
他说他会注销我所有的债务。
He said he'd write off all my debts.
我试图警告杰克,弗兰克对他不利。
I tried to warn Jack that Frank was on to him
当我在狐狸和猎犬队看到他时,
when I saw him at the Fox and Hounds,
但他不会听到它。
but he wouldn't bloody hear it.
对。告诉我们到底发生了什么
Right. Tell us exactly what happened
当你周五去杰克家时。
when you went round to Jack's on Friday.
弗兰克给了我一些钱买♥♥一克。
Frank had given me some money for a gram.
所以我设法让杰克邀请我进去。
So I managed to get Jack to invite me in.
然后,当他去他的房♥间拿可乐时,我——
Then, when he went to his room to get the coke, I--
我透过门缝看著他,我看到了他
I watched him through a crack in the door and I saw him
提起地板,拉出袋子。
lift up a floorboard and pull out the bag.
你为什么不把它带到那里呢?
Why didn't you take it there and then?
我只是。。。
I just...
我只是想我——我会等杰克出去的时候再回来。
I just thought I-I'd wait and come back when Jack was out.
但随后,杰克被谋杀了
But then, Jack's conveniently murdered
在你找到藏匿处几个小时后。
a couple of hours after you found the stash.
这对你和弗兰克来说效果很好。
That's worked out well for you and Frank.
我知道它听起来如何,但这是事实。
I know how it must sound, but that's the truth.
嗯哦...
Hmm. Oh...
弗兰克·汤森。
Frank Townsend.
我们想和你说几句话
We'd like to have a word with you
关于你和杰克·费尔顿一起经营的业务。
about the business you were running with Jack Felton.
杰克是客户。
Jack was a customer.
我们没有一起做生意。
We weren't in business together.
放下行动。你是新鲜农产品批发。
Drop the act. You're Fresh Produce Wholesales.
你的名字遍布杰克的企业帐户。
Your name was all over Jack's business account.
你找错人了。- 哦,我对此表示怀疑,弗兰克。
You got the wrong guy. - Oh, I doubt it, Frank.
我们知道您是抢劫未遂的幕后黑手
We know you were behind the attempted robbery
杰克从他家里藏起来的。
of Jack's stash from his house.
我不知道你在说什么。
I've no idea what you're on about.
那是你得到的一些手表。
That's some watch you've got.
这是一份礼物。- 我可以看看吗?
It was a gift. - Can I take a look?
为什么?
Why?
我们需要将其排除在我们的调查之外。
We need to rule it out of our investigation.
谢谢。
Thank you.
“永远爱妈。”
"Love you always, Mum."
我们一直在与我们的同事交谈。
We've been talking to our colleagues.
我们把弗兰克·汤森德(Frank Townsend)请来审问。
We brought Frank Townsend in for questioning.
他的资讯量很大。
He's been very informative.
他在说什么?
What's he been saying?
你偷了杰克的手表,试图还清你的债务。
That you stole Jack's watch to try and pay off your debt.
你拿走它时杰克是死是活?
Was Jack dead or alive when you took it?
弗兰克会说任何让你离开他的话。
Frank will say anything to get you off his back.
他会从哪里得到手表
Where would he have got the watch from
如果你不给他?
if you didn't give it to him?
他——我走后,他一定回到了杰克的住处。
He-- He must have gone back to Jack's place after I'd left.
他是——他是有动机的人。
He's-- He's the one with the motive.
随著杰克不在画面中,他可以访问
With Jack out of the picture, he stands to have access
到100%的利润和他的整个客户群。
to 100% of the profits and his whole client base.
这很可能是真的,但他有不在场证明。你没有。
That might well be true, but he has alibis. You don't.
看,这是你对我们诚实的最后机会
Look, this is your last chance to be honest with us
在你让事情变得更糟之前。
before you make things a lot worse.
等。
Wait.
看,我不能让杰克空手而归。
Look, I couldn't leave Jack's empty-handed.
我必须给弗兰克一些东西。
I had to give Frank something.
我刚刚看到茶几上的手表。
I just saw the watch on the coffee table.
我只是抓住它,把它从那里伸出来。
I just grabbed it and legged it out of there.
听著,我发誓杰克在我离开时还活著。
Look, I swear Jack was still alive when I left.
我确实喜欢我们的聊天,奥利维亚。你应该更频繁地弹出。
I do enjoy our chats, Olivia. You should pop over more often.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我刚刚意识到我已经双倍预订了周五晚上,
I just realized that I've double booked myself for Friday night,
我无法决定取消哪一个。
and I can't decide which one to cancel.
有哪些选择?
What are the options?
好吧,埃洛伊丝是法国黑发,
Well, Eloise is a French brunet,
她想去丽都
and she wants to go to the lido
然后是镇上的那家新餐厅。
and then that new restaurant in town.
辛蒂是一个华丽的美国人。
And Cindy is a gorgeous American.
她建议她去演出,然后在她的地方喝酒和吃晚餐。
She's suggested a gig and then drinks and dinner at her place.
明白了。
I see.
我没有意识到你在约会之间做出选择。
I didn't realize you were choosing between dates.
为什么?
Why?
你认为我这个年纪的人应该在家吗
Did you think someone my age should be at home
在他们的星期五晚上和他们的猫或他们的侄子?
on their Friday night with their cat or their nephew?
一点也不。你一直拥有令人羡慕的社交生活。
Not at all. You've always had an enviable social life.
嗯,以前很难找到
Well, it used to be very hard to find
志同道合的人处于人生的同一阶段。
like-minded people at the same stage in life.
但是现在有一个应用程式可以满足所有需求。
But now there's an app for everything.
我是唯一一个不使用这些血腥应用程式的人吗?
Am I the only one not on these bloody apps?
是的!它会给你一个美好的世界。
Yes! And it would do you the world of good.
所以去给我拿你的手♥机♥,我们现在可以给你注册。
So go and get me your phone and we can sign you up now.
我是一名谋杀侦探。
I'm a murder detective.
我见过太多和陌生人喝酒的情况
I've seen too many cases where a drink with a stranger
以去太平间旅行而告终。
ended in a trip to the morgue.
哦。
Oh.
你救命恩人。
You lifesaver.
我以为你可能和我一样需要一个。
I thought you might need one as much as me.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表