剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
所以我一直在寻找其他可能性。
So I've been looking at other possibilities.
杰西,慢点。不好意思。
Jess, slow down. Sorry.
斯旺森的家庭律师是林肯旅馆的一家小公♥司♥
The Swanson's family lawyers are a small firm in Lincoln Inn's
叫雅培和布莱斯。
called Abbott and Blythe.
那会是A和B吗?
Could that be A and B?
好。你为什么不去拜访他们?
Okay. Why don't you pay them a visit?
伟大。
Great.
你好。
Hi.
我是来见派翠克·布莱斯的。
I'm here to see Patrick Blythe.
是的。他一直在等你。
Yes. He's been expecting you.
直接通过那里。
Straight through there.
谢谢。
Thank you.
请坐。
Please take a seat.
你明白我必须考虑
You understand I'll have to consider
律师-客户特权
lawyer-client privilege
取决于您问题的性质。
depending on the nature of your questions.
通常最好以书面形式做这些事情。
It's often best to do these things in writing.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
但我现在在这里。
But I'm here now.
我可以先确认一下,
Can I start by confirming,
西莉亚·斯旺森预约见你了吗
did Celia Swanson make an appointment to see you
在她去世后的星期一下午3:00?
at 3:00 p.m. on the Monday following her death?
她做到了。
She did.
你能告诉我们这次会议的目的是什么吗?
Can you tell us what the purpose of the meeting was?
我不能。
I can't.
因为你不知道?
Because you don't know?
还是因为你引用了律师-客户特权?
Or because you are citing lawyer-client privilege?
好吧,斯旺森太太会时不时来看我们。
Well, Mrs. Swanson would come and see us from time to time.
几十年来,我们一直代表这个家庭,
We've represented the family for decades,
所以我们总是听从她的处置。
so we were always at her disposal.
斯旺森庄园异常复杂。
The Swanson estate is unusually complex.
有一系列互锁的信托
There's a series of inter-locking trusts
你需要一个学位
that you'd need a degree
要了解的技术知识。
of technical knowledge to understand.
不止于此,我真的不能说。
More than that I can't really say.
你能告诉我庄园会发生什么吗
Are you able to tell me what will happen to the estate
鉴于斯旺森夫人的死?
in the light of Mrs. Swanson's death?
恐怕不是。
I'm afraid not.
你听说过一个组织吗
Have you heard of an organization
叫粉饰,布莱斯先生?
called Whitewash, Mr. Blythe?
某种游说团体?
Some sort of lobbying group?
我似乎记得给他们发了一封信
I seem to remember sending them a letter
代表斯旺森夫人。
on Mrs. Swanson's behalf.
他们骚扰她,但我制止了它。
They were harassing her, but I put a stop to it.
杰西。
Jess.
最大,嗯,我不确定这是否相关。
Max, um, I'm not sure if this is relevant.
我想我刚刚在接待处看到了玛丽亚·斯旺森
I think I just saw Maria Swanson in reception
在雅培和布莱斯。
at Abbott and Blythe.
你在那里吗?
Are you there?
我在这里。
I'm here.
谢谢,杰西。
Thanks, Jess.
弗雷迪在吗?我们希望有一句话。
Is Freddie in? We were hoping to have a word.
我不知道他在哪里。
I don't know where he is.
他昨晚没有回家,
He didn't come home last night,
而且他的手♥机♥似乎关机了。
and his mobile seems to be switched off.
这不寻常吗?-非常。
Is that unusual? - Very.
他一直都很可靠。
He's always been so dependable.
你和弗雷迪第一次见面是什么时候?
When did you and Freddie first meet?
大约一年前。
About a year ago.
不久之后,你决定投资他的赛艇俱乐部?
And you decided to invest in his rowing club soon afterwards?
没错。
That's right.
你为什么这么问?
Why are you asking?
我们已经追踪了前女友的指控。
We've traced allegations from a previous girlfriend.
她在弗雷迪带著资金失踪后举报了他
She reported Freddie after he disappeared with funds
她投资了他的新企业。
she'd invested in his new business venture.
对。
Right.
此外,他的不在场证明也有疑问
Also, there are questions over his alibi
谋杀当晚,这使他成为嫌疑人
for the evening of the murder, which makes him a suspect
在我们调查你母亲的死亡时。
in our investigation into the death of your mother.
他可能指望你
He may be banking on you
把你的遗产放进切尔西桨。
putting your inheritance into Chelsea Oars.
好。
Okay.
你似乎不惊讶吗?
You don't seem surprised?
也许我只是在自欺欺人。
Maybe I was just fooling myself.
我今年55岁,是一个英俊的年轻人
I'm 55, and a handsome younger man
很容易爱上我。
falls for me so easily.
我妈妈总是说:“你太天真了。
My mother always said, "You're too naive."
好吧,做得很好,解决了这一切。
Well, well done for working it all out.
如果他取得联♥系♥,这很重要
If he gets in touch, it's important
您立即与我们联♥系♥。
you contact us right away.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
嗯,还有一件事。
Um, one more thing.
我相信你早些时候和你的律师见过面,
I believe you had a meeting earlier with your lawyer,
派翠克·布莱斯。
Patrick Blythe.
不,我没有。
No, I didn't.
我在这里待了一整天。
I've been here all day.
啊。
Ah.
也许是误会。
Maybe a misunderstanding.
怎么样?
How was it?
他基本上阻挠我。
He basically stonewalled me.
律师,嗯?
Lawyers, eh?
你必须爱他们。
You got to love 'em.
我一直认为它们是黏糊糊的蠕虫。
I've always thought they were slimy creeps.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的,很好。谢谢。
Yeah, fine. Thanks.
什么?
What?
弗雷迪的细节消失了
Freddie's details have disappeared
来自约会网站。
from the dating site.
嗯。
mm.
又是一阵黏糊糊的蠕动。
Another slimy creep.
艾希礼!
Ashley!
又是我,麦克斯。
Me again, Max.
我设法找到了更多关于Dialorphine的资讯。
I've managed to find out a bit more about the Dialorphine.
这是一种不寻常的药物。
It's an unusual drug.
没有多少地方可以得到它。
There aren't many places you can get it.
对。
Right.
我现在正在发送报告。
I'm sending a report now.
看看你的想法。可能很重要。
See what you think. Might be significant.
谢谢,阿什利。
Thanks, Ashley.
康纳。
Connor.
没有弗雷迪·默瑟的迹象。
No sign of Freddie Mercer.
我想知道我们是否应该升级事情,
I'm wondering whether we should escalate things,
说他是谋杀案调查的主要嫌疑人?
say he's the prime suspect in a murder enquiry?
麦克斯?
Max?
我在想。
I'm thinking.
我们这样做好吗?
Shall we do that?
不。
No.
因为?
Because?
因为我不认为他是。
Because I don't think he is.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
很抱歉打扰你,斯威夫特先生。
So sorry to disturb you, Mr. Swift.
你今天感觉如何?
How are you today?
我感觉很好。
I'm feeling very well.
好。
Good.
你还记得你说我们时的对话吗?
You remember the conversation we had when you said
你喜欢西莉亚·斯旺森,曾经和她一起打牌?
you liked Celia Swanson and used to play cards with her?
是的,是的,是的,我做到了。
Yes, yes, yes, I did.
你还提到了她的女儿。
You also mentioned her daughter.
你说她笑容很可爱。
You said she had a lovely smile.
我有吗?
Did I?
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表