剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
说我们住在阿利博恩花♥园♥。
saying that we live in Allibone Gardens.
但如果阿娇发现后告诉斯蒂芬妮,
But if Gillian found out and then told Stephanie,
我会被解雇,所以...
I'd get fired, so...
这只是我们需要保持沉默的事情。
It's just something we need to keep quiet about.
所以当乔希回到大楼里时,
So when Josh came back into the building,
他来看你?
he was coming to see you?
是的。
Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
好。这是关于这个的。
Okay. What this is about is this.
食物预算意味著我们得到了最好的肉块,
The budget for food means we get the best cuts of meat,
最新鲜的鱼,应有尽有。
the freshest fish, you name it.
就像在丽兹酒店用餐一样。
Like dining at the Ritz.
但其中一半被浪费了,
But half of it goes to waste,
所以我把它卖♥♥给我的一个伙伴,
so I sell it on to a mate of mine,
然后我从当地超♥市♥买♥♥东西。
then I buy the stuff from the local supermarket.
就这么简单。
Simple as that.
所以你从自己的雇主那里偷东西?
So you're stealing from your own employer?
我这样做是为了让汉娜可以放下
I was doing it so that Hannah could put down
公♥寓♥存款。
a deposit on a flat.
多么浪漫。
How romantic.
我试图说明她。
I was trying to help her.
这有什么问题吗?
Is there something wrong with that?
如果它涉及盗窃。
There is if it involves theft.
你的外套下面有什么,乔希?
What did you have under your coat, Josh?
那是一瓶香槟。与汉娜分享。
It was a bottle of champagne. To share with Hannah.
我知道,我知道,我不应该这样做。
I know, I know, I shouldn't do it.
但至少有人在那个血腥的停尸房♥
But at least somebody at that bloody morgue
是玩得开心。
is having some fun.
为挑剔的老年人提供高端生活方式的选择。
High end lifestyle choice for discerning seniors.
这只是上帝的等候室。
It's just God's waiting room.
所以,乔希和汉娜的故事加起来。
So, Josh and Hannah's stories add up.
我们同意了吗?
We're agreed on that?
斯蒂芬妮·朗,绝对是一个尖肘的女商人。
Stephanie Lang, definitely a sharp-elbowed businesswoman.
但她不止于此吗?
But is she more than that?
并非不可能。
Not impossible.
莫里斯·斯威夫特,他的赔率很高。
Maurice Swift, long odds on him.
莱拉,你要仔细检查他的动作?
Layla, you were gonna double check his movements?
我做了。
I did.
他和电影俱乐部的其他六名居民在一起。
He was with half a dozen other residents in the film club.
他们正在看“善良的心和皇冠”。
They were watching "Kind Hearts and Coronets."
哦,伟大的电影。-嗯。
Oh, great film. - Mm.
弗雷迪·默瑟。
Freddie Mercer.
我刚刚和他正在娱乐的女人说话
I just spoke to the woman he was entertaining
谋杀当晚在切尔西桨队——佐伊·斯蒂芬斯。
at the Chelsea Oars on the night of the murder-- Zoe Stephens.
显然他们只是喝了一杯。
Apparently they only had a quick drink.
当她拒绝时,他失去了兴趣
He lost interest when she refused
以注册会员资格。
to sign up for membership.
哦,所以他对我们的不在场证明撒谎,
Oh, so he's lied to us about his alibi,
如果他的生意陷入困境,他有强烈的动机。
and he's got a strong motive if his business is struggling.
他是一个狡猾的客户,弗雷迪·默瑟。
He's a slippery customer, Freddie Mercer.
我们需要让他措手不及。
We need to catch him off guard.
你完全有另一个想法,莱拉。
You've got another idea altogether, Layla.
我可以在你的脸上看到它。
I can see it on your face.
我一直在想涂鸦。
I keep thinking about the graffiti.
被唾弃的情人的事情是一个方便的解释。
The spurned lover thing is a convenient explanation.
这当然不是佐伊·斯蒂芬斯(Zoe Stephens)对我的看法。
It's certainly not how Zoe Stephens came across to me.
如果涂鸦不是关于这个的呢?
What if the graffiti wasn't about that?
如果它真的针对斯旺森家族呢?
What if it was actually aimed at the Swanson family?
由谁?我不知道。
By whom? I don't know.
“你来了”可能意味著任何事情。
"You had it coming" could mean anything.
别忘了玛丽亚是切尔西桨队的共同拥有者。
Don't forget that Maria co-owns Chelsea Oars.
斯旺森一家不是那些家庭之一吗?
Aren't the Swansons one of those families
几乎每个人都讨厌吗?
that just about everybody hated?
♪ Asimbonanga
♪ 阿辛博南加
♪ Asimbonang Mandela thina
♪ 阿辛博南·曼德拉·蒂娜
♪ Laph'ekhona
♪ 拉菲克霍纳
♪ Laph'ehleli khona
♪ Laph'ehleli khona
♪ Asimbonanga
♪ 阿辛博南加
♪ Asimbonang Mandela thina
♪ 阿辛博南·曼德拉·蒂娜
♪ Laph'ekhona
♪ 拉菲克霍纳
♪ Laph'ehleli khona
♪ Laph'ehleli khona
我们每年的这一天都聚集在这里
We gather here on this day every year
纪念在内尔斯普雷特死亡的82名矿工。
to remember the 82 miners that died at Nelspruit.
那些负责矿山安全的人
Those who were responsible for the safety of the mine
那天不在地下。
weren't underground that day.
围捕抗♥议♥者的员警也没有
Nor were the police who rounded up the protesters
在随后的骚乱中。
at the riots that followed.
我的祖父就是其中之一,
My grandfather was one of those miners,
他死时没有被当局哀悼。
and he died unmourned by the authorities.
从未提供过任何补偿。
No compensation has ever been offered.
总有一天,这种情况可能会改变。
One day that might change.
但在那之前,我们在这里只是为了记住。
But until then, we're here simply to remember.
我现在要问赤部牧师
I'm now going to ask Reverend Akabe
说几句祈祷。
to say a few prayers.
没想到会在这里见到你。
Didn't expect to see you here.
谢谢你的到来。
Thanks for coming.
如您所见,我们正在努力做的一切
As you can see, all we're trying to do
是保持火焰燃烧。
is keep the flame burning.
这不是你想做的全部,是吗,班迪尔?
That's not all you're trying to do, is it, Bandile?
或者我应该叫你特雷弗?
Or should I call you Trevor?
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
当我的父母来到英国时,
When my parents came to England,
他们决定将他们的名字英国化。
they decided to Anglicize their names.
为什么他们选择特雷弗·钟斯,我不知道。
Why they chose Trevor Jones I have no idea.
你会认为他们可以做得更好。
You'd have thought they could have done better.
我所做的只是恢复我的非洲遗产。
All I'm doing is reclaiming my African heritage.
很多人都在这样做。
A lot of people are doing that.
我们对此表示赞赏,但您告诉我们粉饰
We appreciate that, but you told us that Whitewash
是一个完全守法的组织。
is an entirely law-abiding organization.
你有一点记录,不是吗?
You've got a bit of a record, haven't you?
南非大使♥馆♥外的事件。
An incident outside the South African embassy.
突击。啸咚。
Assault. ABH.
我们检查了您的不在场证明
We checked out your alibi
在谋杀当晚。
on the night of the murder.
与教会一起练习唱诗班。
Choir practice with the church.
比赛于6:30结束。
It ended at 6:30.
斯旺森太太去世前几个小时。
Several hours before Mrs. Swanson died.
然后我直接回家了,我的家人会证实。
And then I went straight home, as my family will confirm.
看,在过去,粉饰偶尔,
Look, in the past, Whitewash has, on occasion,
选择直接行动作为突出不公正的一种方式。
chosen direct action as a way of highlighting injustice.
这有错吗?
Is that wrong?
取决于你是否站在那些剥削者一边
Depends on whether you're on the side of those who exploit
或那些被剥削的人。
or those who are exploited.
我们站在法律一边。
We're on the side of the law.
嗯,员警会这么说
Hm, that's what the police would have said
当他们袭击约翰尼斯堡的和平抗♥议♥者时
when they attacked peaceful protesters in Johannesburg
用电♥棍♥。
with electric batons.
那是50年前的事了。
That was 50 years ago.
是的,你告诉我员警现在是圣人?
Yeah, and your telling me the police are saints now?
我会告诉你我对人的真实想法
I'll tell what you I really think of people
像斯旺森一家,坏人,
like the Swansons, bad people,
靠我祖先的辛勤劳动为生的人,
people who've lived off the hard labor of my ancestors,
我们的祖先,多年来。
our ancestor, for years.
嘿,不要!
Hey, don't!
别这样。
Don't do that.
我们谈论的是谋杀。
We're talking about murder.
不要怀疑我。
Don't point the finger of suspicion at me.
我们是这里的受害者。
We're the victims here.
你好。
Hi.
我知道你会想知道我为什么在这里。
I know you'll be wondering why I'm here.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表