剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
哦,来吧,沃尔希...
Oh, come on, Walshy...
沃尔什。
D.S. Walsh.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不。
No.
你知道谁对此负责吗?
Do you know who was responsible for that?
不,当然不是。
No, of course not.
听著,所有这些有钱的生意,
Listen, all this business with the money,
这是一个很大的判断错误。
It was a big error of judgment.
我搞砸了。我承认。
I messed up. I admit that.
仅此而已。
That's all this is.
好。我想我要走了。
Okay. I think I'm leaving.
请坐。
Sit down, please.
你说我们在说话。
You said we were talking.
科林先生,根据1968年《盗窃法》第21条的定义,
Mr. Colin, as defined by section 21 of the Theft Act 1968,
我特此以勒索罪逮捕你。
I hereby place you under arrest for blackmail.
我试图解释一切。
I'm trying to explain everything.
你不必说什么...
You do not have to say anything...
没有必要这个!
There's no need for this!
但如果你不提及,可能会损害你的防御
But it may harm your defense if you do not mention
当被质疑你后来在法庭上依赖的东西时。
when questioned something which you later rely on in court.
加油!
Come on!
你说的任何话都可能作为证据。
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
莱拉。
Layla.
我们是伴侣。
We're mates.
你了解这些权利吗?
Do you understand these rights?
你在这份工作中教给我的第一件事
One of the first things you ever taught me in this job
是耐心的重要性。
was the importance of patience.
无论摆在你面前的是什么,这只是故事的一部分。
Whatever's in front of you, that's only part of the story.
有时,其余部分需要很长时间才能到位。
Sometimes it takes a long while for the rest to fall into place.
看看你。
Look at you.
看著我。
Look at me.
“饼干罐科林。”
"Cookie Jar Colin."
我希望我知道是谁想出来的,'因为卡住了。
I wish I knew who'd come up with that, 'cause that stuck.
你知道最后一根稻草是什么吗?
Do you know what the final straw was?
为什么我辞职了。
Why I resigned.
你。
You.
我把整个缺口都放在我的角落里,
I had the whole nick in my corner,
只需要一个人提出正确的问题......
and all it took was one person to ask the right question...
一个人看到了别人看不到的东西。
one person who saw what nobody else could see.
或者也许其他人可以看到但选择不这样做。
Or maybe what everybody else could see but chose not to.
无论如何。。。
Anyway...
我没教你。
I didn't teach you that.
蒂姆,你能接受科林先生吗
Tim, would you take Mr. Colin
请到看守台去?
down to the custody desk, please?
哦,的地狱。
Oh, bloody hell.
我们为什么在圣潘克拉斯?
Why are we at St. Pancras?
贝努瓦·查班索赔前五分钟
Five minutes before Benoît Chaban claims
到达画廊,
to have arrived at the gallery,
阿斯特丽德在同一条路上拍了一张照片。
Astrid took a photo on the same road.
于是我搜寻了过往的汽车,
So I scoured the passing cars,
希望能一睹查班卷。
hoping for a glimpse of the Chaban Rolls.
我会把贝努瓦和罗伊·科林赶出去。
I'd catch Benoît and Roy Colin out.
好吧,那我们在这里遇到某人还是...
Okay, so are we meeting someone here or...
但我没有看到查班卷。
But I didn't see the Chaban Rolls.
然而?
However?
然而,我确实看到了...
However, what I did see...
这辆车在背景中经过吗?
was this car passing in the background.
好吧,哇。好地方。
Okay, wow. Good spot.
根据他的银行对帐单,他一直在这里租一个储物柜。
According to his bank statement, he's been renting a locker here
从克里斯被谋杀的前一天开始。
from the day before Chris' murder.
啊!这就是原因。
Ah! That's why.
至少你不是来送我上火车的
At least you're not here to stick me on a train
回到埃克塞特。
back to Exeter.
错误的车站。- 嗯,我知道。
Wrong station. - Well, I know that.
我只是在检查你是否知道这一点。
I was just checking if you knew that.
哇。
Wow.
这是康拉德·穆勒的《路易莎》。
This is "Louisa" by Konrad Mueller.
今天上午,作为我们调查的一部分,
This morning, as part of our inquiries,
我们获得了以您名义注册的储物柜的访问许可权
we gained access to a locker registered in your name
在圣潘克拉斯的欧洲之星航站楼。
at the Eurostar terminal in St. Pancras.
它在里面。
It was inside.
这是克里斯去世当晚拍摄的照片,
Here's a picture that was taken the night Chris died,
画廊闹钟后三分钟
three minutes after the gallery's alarm
被绊倒了。
had been tripped.
那是你的车经过。
That's your car passing.
你骗了我们。
You lied to us.
你告诉我们你当时在家。
You told us you were home at that time.
克里斯知道他快死了。
Chris knew he was dying.
我们都做到了。
We both did.
他太害怕了。
He was so scared.
那么,偷「路易莎」是什么?
So, stealing "Louisa" was what?
克里斯的临终愿望?
Chris' dying wish?
把它从收藏家手中夺走,
To take it out of the hands of collectors,
还给他在德国的家人。
return it to his family in Germany.
康拉德·穆勒是他的曾祖父。
Konrad Mueller was his great-grandfather.
哦!
Oh!
啊!
Ah!
呃,好吧。
Er, okay.
好。让我们完成计划。
Okay. Run us through the plan.
克里斯会上演一场抢劫。
Chris would stage a robbery.
我的部分很简单——
My part was simple--
在画廊后面见到他,
meet him at the back of the gallery,
拿著这幅画,把它开到圣潘克拉斯,
take the painting, and drive it to St. Pancras,
以防员警搜查这个地方。
in case the police searched this place.
第二天早上,我们会在去波茨坦的路上接它,
The next morning, we'd pick it up on our way to Potsdam,
给克里斯的家人。
to Chris' family.
那么,他对其他画做了什么?
So, what did he do with the other paintings?
他要把他们藏起来。但我不知道在哪里。
He was gonna hide them. But I don't know where.
一旦尘埃落定,他就会打一个匿名电♥话♥,
Once the dust had settled, he'd make an anonymous call,
确保他们安全返回。
make sure they were returned safely.
我们只拿了这个。
We only took this one.
你是怎么知道储物柜的?
How did you know about the locker?
你找到克里斯的包了吗?
Did you find Chris' bag?
什么袋子?
What bag?
他随身带著它,里面有一把重复的储物柜钥匙。
He had it with him, with a duplicate locker key in it.
它从未与他的东西一起从画廊归还。
It was never returned with his things from the gallery.
我回去寻找它,但我从未找到它。
I went back to look for it, but I never found it.
你说克里斯翻新了这个地方?
You said Chris refurbished this place?
他监督了整件事。
He oversaw the whole thing.
当这是一家餐厅时,
When this was a restaurant,
有一个服务柜台
there was a serving counter
现在储藏室在哪里。
where a store room is now.
在远端,有一扇门
And at the far end, there was a door
通向厨房♥。
leading down to a kitchen.
那里。
There.
帮我改变这个。
Help me shift this.
坚持。
Hang on.
蓝色油漆斑点,
Blue paint flecks,
就像阿什利在克里斯的衣服上发现的那些一样。
like the ones Ashley found on Chris' clothes.
小心。- 嗯嗯。
Careful. - Mm-hmm.
活水。
Running water.
有人可以在这里躲几天。
Someone could hide down here for a couple of days.
费塞尔一家。
The Fessels.
“我布劳恩季默。”
"Im Blauen Zimmer."
哦,这里有一个袋子。
Oh, there's a bag here.
储物柜钥匙。
Locker key.
这看起来像衣领上的血,不是吗?
That looks like blood on the collar, doesn't it?
好吧,我们在画廊里只认识一个人
Well, there was only one person we know at the gallery
穿著这样的灰色夹克。
wearing a gray jacket like this.
那么,这一切是怎么回事呢?
So, what's all this about, then?
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表