剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表
所以他没有我就继续前进,只是为了冰我的蛋糕,你知道吗?
so he's going on without me just to ice my cake, you know?
好吧,海伦别无选择。
Well, Helen hasn't got a choice.
我们有我的父母和她的妈妈和继父来访,
We've got my parents and her mum and step-dad visiting,
现在取消为时已晚。
and it's too late to cancel.
哦,和一个年长的男人约会是有好处的——
Oh, there are advantages to dating an older man--
父母一方,在家里。
one parent, in a home.
我没这么说。
And I didn't say that.
被困在工作中也有好处。
And there are advantages to being stuck at work.
我也没有这么说。
I didn't say that either.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
证人显然有强迫症,所以也许没有握手?
The witness has OCD apparently, so maybe no shaking hands?
我想。我发誓。
I want to. I swear.
我不是想阻挠。
I'm not trying to be obstructive.
这是风险因素。细菌。
It's the risk factor. The germs.
如果您愿意,我们可以戴口罩。
We can wear masks if you'd like.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
我有恐惧症。
I have a phobia.
我正在取得进步,但总是和伊恩在一起。
I was making progress, but always with Iain.
我无法摆脱它。
I can't get it out of my head.
难怪。
No wonder.
这一定是可怕的震惊。
It must have been an awful shock.
哈桑先生,我们确实理解,
We do understand, Mr. Hasan,
但我们真的需要和你谈谈。
but we really need to talk to you.
然后说。我在这里。
Then talk. I'm here.
如果有说明,你可以给我视频通话。
You could video-call me if that helps.
我们有你的号♥码,哈桑先生。
We have your number, Mr. Hasan.
以零、二、二、一结尾,是吗?
Ending zero, two, two, one, yes?
是我。
That's me.
叫我哈立德。
Call me Khalid.
我想尽我所能提供说明。
I want to help any way I can.
告诉我们你看到了什么。
Tell us about what you saw.
弗兰克兰先生似乎在期待某人吗?
Did it seem that Mr. Frankland was expecting someone?
不,以前从来没有人打断过。
No, nobody has ever interrupted before.
治疗是神圣不可侵犯的。
Therapy is sacrosanct.
伊恩不开门。除非是紧急情况。
Iain wouldn't answer the door. Not unless it was an emergency.
我递给你一张照片,通过信箱。
I'm passing you a photo through the letterbox.
你能告诉我们是不是你认识的人吗?
Can you tell us if it's someone you recognize?
哈桑先生?
Mr. Hasan?
哈立德?
Khalid?
我。。。
I...
我不知道。
I don't know.
或。
Maybe.
有东西。
There's something.
但这只是暗示的力量吗?
But is it just the power of suggestion?
他曾经是伊恩·弗兰克兰的客户。
He used to be a client of Iain Frankland's.
你可能在练习中见过他吗?
Might you have seen him at the practice?
我,嗯,从来没有真正去过练习。
I've, um, never actually been to the practice.
我远端看到伊恩。
I see Iain remotely.
杰西,你有什么要给我的?
Jess, what have you got for me?
内森的全科医生回来了。我们有一个位址。
Nathan's GP got back. We've got an address.
贝尔格莱维亚的祖母!
A grandmother in Belgravia!
我们是切尔西CID。
We're Chelsea CID.
侦探督察阿诺德和侦探警长沃尔什。
Detective Inspector Arnold and Detective Sergeant Walsh.
谢谢你,弗格森。
Thank you, Ferguson.
我的孙子已经在这里住了一段时间了。
My grandson has been staying here for a while.
他一直不太好。
He's not been quite well.
我们需要紧急询问内森,迪克斯太太。
We need to question Nathan urgently, Mrs. Dix.
我理解。
I understand.
但最好是我留下来,
But it would be best if I remained,
为了保证,如果你看到了?
for reassurance, if you see?
我们一直在用内森的药回到正轨
We've been getting back on track with Nathan's medicine
并建立健康的日常生活。
and establishing a healthy routine.
他需要一点支援,但他正在到达那里。
He needs a little support, but he's getting there.
请坐下。
Do sit down.
你受伤了,内森?
You've injured yourself, Nathan?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
切割是更动荡的症状
Cutting is a symptom of a more turbulent
内在气候,但正如我所说,我们正在好转。
inner climate, but as I say, we're on the mend.
你...
You're...
你在这里'短♥信♥和电子邮件的原因,不是吗?
you're here 'cause of the texts and e-mails, aren't you?
但我没有违反任何规则。
But I've not broken any rules.
走在街上不是犯罪。
And it's not a crime to walk down a street.
但跟踪人是违法的,内森。
But it is illegal to stalk people, Nathan.
并发送仇恨邮件。
And to send hate mail.
什么仇恨邮件?我只是--
What hate mail? I just--
我只想再见到他
I only wanted to see him again
冷静,内森。
Calm, Nathan.
这是你送的吗,迪克斯先生?
Is this from you, Mr. Dix?
我从来没有发送过!
I never sent that!
没有那样的事情。我不会。我。。。
Nothing like that. I wouldn't. I...
伊恩说我做到了吗?
Did Iain say I did?
不,他没有。
No, he didn't.
我们在他的办公室里找到了它。
We found it in his office.
只是——看,让我和他说话,拜托。我没有--
Just-- look, just let me speak to him, please. I don't--
我不希望他认为我会做这样的事情。
I don't want him to think I'd do something like that.
坐下,内森。
Sit down, Nathan.
你不能和伊恩·弗兰克兰说话
You can't speak to Iain Frankland
因为他已经死了。
because he's dead.
内森,你今天早上11:20在哪里?
Where were you this morning at 11:20, Nathan?
我可以向你保证,我整天都和内森在一起。
I can assure you I was with Nathan all day.
我们有一个例行公事。
We have a routine.
这是医生在他最近崩溃后的建议。
It's what the doctor advised after his recent breakdown.
我们有药丸,然后是早餐。
We have our pills, then breakfast.
然后步行到梅费尔的健身房♥。
Then a good walk to the gym in Mayfair.
我们穿过公园。
We cut through the park.
这是哪个健身房♥?我们需要检查。
Which gym was it? We'll need to check.
答案是肯定的。我希望你这样做。
Of course. I hope you do.
这是一个私人俱乐部。
It's a private club.
班纳曼健康。
Bannerman Health.
他的房♥间里没有什么重要的东西,
Nothing significant in his room,
除了一个刚洗过的健身套装回到包里。
except a freshly laundered gym kit back in its bag.
从今天早上开始?
From this morning?
在这所房♥子里,我们在运动后洗汗湿的衣服。
In this house, we wash our sweaty clothes after exercise.
你明白这是一起谋杀案调查,迪克斯太太。
You do understand this is a murder investigation, Mrs. Dix.
我们想帮忙,侦探。这是一个悲剧。
We want to help, Detective. It's a tragedy.
奶奶,我现在该怎么办?
What will I do now, Grandma?
我知道你很难过。这是可悲的。
I know you're sad. It is sad.
但我们会找其他人来说明你。
But we'll find someone else to help you.
这就是我们一直在建设的目标,你明白吗?
That's what we've been building to, you see?
好到可以再次接受面对面的治疗。
Getting well enough to have face-to-face therapy again.
如果你没有感觉自己,那是没有用的。
It's no use if you're not feeling yourself.
当我去看伊恩时,我没有感觉自己。
I wasn't feeling myself when I went to see Iain.
我知道我不应该去。但。。。
I know I shouldn't have gone. But...
我只想说对不起,让他感到愤怒。
I just wanted to say sorry for making him feel cross.
我想让他知道这种情况不会再发生。
And I wanted to let him know it wouldn't happen again
而且回来也没关系。
and that it was okay to come back.
这是什么时候?
This was when?
当他因骚扰被捕时。
When he was arrested for harassment.
去年夏天,不请自来地去拜访弗兰克兰先生,
Last summer, went to visit Mr. Frankland uninvited,
原来如此。
as it were.
你是怎么进入练习的,内森?
How did you get into the practice, Nathan?
我。。。
Well, I...
我只是等待
I just waited
直到别人出来,
till someone else came out,
然后我就走进去躲在厕所里
and then I just walked in and hid in the toilet
“直到伊恩的会议结束。
'til Iain's session was over.
您永远不会中断会话。
You never interrupt a session.
躺下可能是个好主意,内蒂。
It might be a good idea to have a lie down, Natey.
你有点震惊。
You've had a bit of a shock.
谢谢你,弗格森。
Thank you, Ferguson.
剧集 | 切尔西侦探(2022) | 导航列表