剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我让你们失望了
I failed you guys.
-感受如何-天啊太棒了
So how was it? -Oh, my God. It was incredible.
-超给力的-超好的
FAK: So fire. -So good.
祝贺你们-谢谢
KELLY: Congrats. -Thank you.
现在可以去后厨找他吗
Is this a good time to go back and see him?
呃应该不行
No. Uh.. probably not.
对不太行-噢
Yeah, probably not. -CLAIRE: Oh.
我让你们失望了
I failed you guys and, um..
这种事情不会再发生了
It's not gonna happen again.
卡门
TINA: Carmen.
不你这么说太傻了宝贝
No, that is. so silly, baby.
是现在还很忙吗
Is it just too hectic right now?
-对 -他被贾巴抓走了被贾巴抓走了
Yeah. -Well, Jabba got his ass.Jabba got his ass.
对 他一个人在里面呢
Yeah. He's in there solo
汉·索罗
BOTH: Han Solo.
-对-嗯嗯
Yeah. -TED: Done
蒂娜蒂娜
你还在吗
Tina? Tina, you still there?
一直都在
杰弗里 我一直都在
TINA: Always, Jeffrey. Always.
托尼是谁
Who's Tony?
什么
CARMY: What?
你刚才说托尼打电♥话♥给你
TINA: You said Tony called you
对 托尼打给我了 就是修冰箱那男的
Yeah, Tony called. Tony's the fridge guy
你俩特么说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
他他被冻住了他被锁在里面了
He's. he's-he's-he's getting frozen. He's locked.
- 他不能 -小拉皮条的有麻烦了好吧
He can't--Little pimp is cooked, okay?
小拉皮条的有麻烦了
Little pimp is cooked.
嗯哼修冰箱的叫特里
TINA: Mm-mm. Fridge guy's name is Terry.
对 这就是
See, that-that's exactly
我的意思
what I'm talking about.
别扯了
Shut the fuck up.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
他他在
He's.. He's in the
他在冰箱里但冰箱的门把手掉了
He's in the walk-in, but like the door handle came off.
我可能就不是这块料吧
CARMY: Yo, maybe-maybe I'm just not built for this
是吧
Right?
可能也没有关系
Maybe that's okay.
可能就这样了
Maybe that just is.
他被困在冰箱里了
He's stuck in the walk-in?
-对_-对
Yeah.Yeah. -Yeah.
-对-嗯嗯
TED: Yeah. -FAK: Yeah.
嘿能去帮我看看外场吗拜托了
Hey, could you, um, just go and check the front for me, please?
我出去透透气
I'm just gonna get some air.
好的大厨 马上
Yes, Chef. One sec.
你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
-凯莉-西奥多·法克
Kelly. -Theodore Fak.
我喜欢你的发夹真的很好看
I like that "barrette." Seriously, it's nice.
- 谢谢法国牌子 -很美
Thank you. It's from France. -TED: Looks good
我是尼尔的兄弟
Neil's brother.
今晚非常为他骄傲 真的
Yeah. Proud of him tonight. Seriously.
对对-恭喜你们
Yeah. Yeah. -KELLY: Congrats.
-谢了-东西超级好吃
Yeah! -This food was so awesome.
不是我做的
I didn't cook it.
我分心了
I wasn't here.
对吧我特么想什么呢
Right? What the fuck was I thinking?
还以为自己能恋爱呢
Like I was gonna be in a relationship?
我特么 特么疯了吧
I'm a fuckin'.I'm a fuckin'psycho.
这就是为什么我能把工作做得这么好
That's why. That's why I'm good at what I do
这是我工作的方式
That's how I operate.
我那么优秀
就是因为
I am the best because I didn't have
我不用去想这堆破事儿对吧
any of this fuckin'bullshit, right?
我能专心能集中注意力
I could, I could focus and I could concentrate
有条不紊
and I had a routine
而且我手♥机♥还能接到电♥话♥而且
and-and I had fuckin'cell reception and.
我不需要让别人开心
I don't need to provide amusement or enjoyment.
也不需要任何人来让我开心
I don't need to receive any amusement or enjoyment.
我觉得这很好啊
I'm completely fine with that.
再多的美好都抵不过这糟糕的感觉
Because no amount of good is worth how terrible this feels.
这特么就是在浪费时间
It's just a complete waste of fuckin'time.
很抱歉你是这么想的卡姆
CLAIRE: I'm really sorry you feel that way, Carm.
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔克莱尔
Claire? Claire?
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
克莱尔
Claire? Claire?
克莱尔
Claire? -
什么鬼
: What the fuck?
嘿克莱尔宝子
Hey. Claire Bear. Uh.
怎么了
What's wrong?
谢谢你做的一切表亲
Thank you for everything, cousin.
这段时光很美好
This was so beautiful.
嘿你刚做了什么
Hey, what the fuck did you just do?
我不知道我不知道 我不知道她听到了什么
I-I don't know. I don't know. I don't know what she heard.
混♥蛋♥你刚才对她说了什么
Fuckin'asshole. What did you just say to that fuckin'girl?
里奇
Richie.
里奇什么里奇你特么对她说什么了啊卡门
Richie what? What the fuck did you just say to that girl, Carmen?
特么给我闭嘴
Would you shut the fuck up
赶紧把我弄出去
好吧
and get me the fuck outta here, please?
行啊我会把你弄出来的
唐娜
Oh, yeah, I'll get you the fuck out of there, Donna.
你说什么
What the fuck did you just say?
我
-你特么说了什么-没什么
What the fuck did you just say? -Nothing.
里奇你特么说了什么
Richie, what the fuck did you say?
表亲我不明白你为什么就不能
Yo, cousin, I don't understand why you can't just let
让好事发生呢特么一次也不行吗
something good happen for once in your fuckin'life?
你特么在开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
你特么开什么玩笑呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
没有 我特么没开玩笑
No, I'm not fucking kidding you right now.
总有人得告诉你
Someone's gotta tell you this shit.
草你草你
Fuck you! Fuck you.
-对草我来吧-对草你
Yeah, fuck me. Here we go. Okay. -CARMY: Yeah. Fuck you.
-对对-没了我你什么都不是
Yeah, yeah. -You wouldn't have shit without me.
- 对 你说的对 -对 草你
Yeah. Alright. -So, yeah! Fuck you!
- 卡门好厉害哦 -你特么穷得
Tough Carmen. -CARMY: You wouldn't be able to pay
-都要活不下去了-对对对
for your fucking life.. -RICHIE: Yeah, yeah.
要养不起孩子了你个废材
.or your fucking kid. You fuckin'loser.
你要聊我的孩子吗-你特么个废材
You wanna talk to me about my fuckin'kid? -You fuckin'loser.
- 对 至少我还有孩子 - 草你
Yeah, at least I got a kid. -Fuck you!
你有毛啊
You don't have shit.
你连毛都没有
You don't have fuckin'shit.
我特么下葬你哥的时候
Where were you when I fuckin'
你在哪呢
put your brother in the ground,
你个自私的混♥蛋♥
you selfish piece of shit?
你是缠上我家了是吧
You know what? You're-you're obsessed with my family.
这就是你的目的你特么
That's what you are. You fuckin'..
对 我特么缠上你了
I'm fucking obsessed with you.
- 你特么个水蛭 - 我就是缠上你了
You're fucking leech. -I'm obsessed with you.
- 你特么个水蛭 - 对
You fucking leech. -RICHIE: Yeah.
- 我就应该甩掉你的 - 我特么爱你
I should've cut you out! -I fuckin'love you!
我特么应该甩掉你个操蛋的
I should've fuckin'cut you the fuck out!
-我特么爱你-你特么需要我
I fuckin'love you! -You fuckin'need me.
我特么爱你
I fuckin'love you!
- 你特么需要我 -对
You fuckin'need me. -Yeah.
- 是你需要我 - 草你
You need me! -Fuck you!
是你特么的需要我你个操蛋的
You fuckin'need me, you motherfucker!
-草 -你有毛啊
Fuck you! -You don't have shit.
-草你-混♥蛋♥
Fuck you! -Piece of fuckin'shit.
草你
Fuck you!
草你
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表