剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
spent a lot of time on their dish.
你想试试吗
Do you wanna have a go?
好吧
Alright.
好像这样拿着
Okay,so hold it like this.
刀朝1点方向
Mm-hmm.-Knife,1300.
抓往未端像这样削下来
Grab the end and just peel like that.
慢一点
So slowly.
很好
Yeah.
1点方向 是吧
Thirteen hundred,huh?
一对一你当过兵吗
TERRY:Yeah.-Did you serve?
我爸当过-我爸也是
Dad did.-RICHIE:Yeah.Same.
参谋军士
Staff sergeant.
下士 0
Corporal.
军队标准很多
A lot of standards.
是啊 g
Yeah.
事实证明我喜欢标准
Turns out,I like standards.
你们经常般家吧
Did you move around a lot?
是你呢
Yeah.You?
-} 我认识卡门-对我知道
I know Carmen.-RICHIE:Yeah,I know.
抱软还麻顺你送他这个人情
I'm sorry that he pulled a favor.
不会啊我不送人情的
Not at all.I don't do favors.
这个行吗-很好啊
How's that?-That's great.
我能再消削一个吗-当然
Can I do another one?-TERRY:Yes,please do.
所以你为什么要做这个呢
So why do you do this?
我靠它吃饭啊
I do it for a living.
不是可这种事不是有实习生做吗
No,but,like,don't you have stages that do this shit?
对但我喜欢这样开始一天
Yeah,well,I like starting the day with this.
-为什么-尊重和联结
Why?-TERRY:Respect.Feels attached.
我觉得在这个上面花时间很值得
I think time spent doing this is time well spent.
多 时间花得值
RICHIE:Time well spent.
就这个原因吗
That's what it's all about?
对我觉得是
Yeah,I think so.
这一切什么时候开始的
When did that start?
我儿年前想开一家大餐厅
Oh,I st...I tried to open a giant place years ago.
我当时带誉加身更年径名气很火
I had all these accolades.I was younger,I was on fire.
也很目空一切
I was arrogant,and,uh..
但我太冒进了
@ I tried to move too fast.
没办法地店开下去
I couldn't keep the place open,
市场崩♥盘♥我败得一塌糊涂
and the market crashed and I got killed.
当众碜贩
Public wipeout?
是啊最公开的惨败
Oh,yeah.The most public wipeout.
那这个店是怎么开起来的
So how'd this place happen?
那是在我
Well,now,that was on my...
侣岁生日的时候
My 38th birthday.-Hmm.
我在外面走了一整夜没了工作愤怒又泪丧
I was out walking all night,unemployed,angry,depressed.
把自己浪赛的吋间感草的栈一 切的一切
Blaming everybody else for all the time I'd lost
都怪罪到别人身上
and the money I'd lost,all of it.
当时下起了雨
And it was raining.
我穿过林肯公园手♥机♥没电了
And I was walking through Lincoln Park.My phone had died.
所以我站在雨篷下等雨停
And so I stood'under this awning waiting for the rain to stop.
我就站在那儿怔怔地看
And I just stood there and stared.
最后太阳出来了
And eventually the sun came up
其实我当时就站在那里
and it turns out I was right there.
然后我绕到前面
And then I walked 'round to the front
我看到了那个标志
and I saw the sign.
个真正的标牌
It was an actual sign.
是一家餐厅转让的标牌
It was a restaurant for lease sign.
就像
Like,um...
重来永远不算晚一是的
...never too late kinda thing.-TERRY:Yeah.
重来永远不算晚
Never too late to start over.
你怎么有钱温下来的
How did you get the money to open?
我爸在之前那年夏天去世了
Um,well,my dad had died the summer before,
我是独生女我妈妈卖♥♥掉了房♥子用钱买♥♥下了这里
and only child,my mum sold the house and put it in here.
-哦家族企业阿-对
Oh.Family business.-TERRY:Yeah.
你和你妈关系好吗
You close with your mai☒
好她是我最好的朋友你呢
Yeah,she's my best friend.You?
我最好朋友的母亲就像手我妈妈
My best friend's ma was like my ma.
是吗
TERRY:Ooh,yeah?
你跟你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
不太宗近一是的
No.-Yeah.
你和你父宗呢
Are you close to yours?
有趣的是
Hmm.-Yeah.Yeah,it's funny.
当我收拾他房♥子的时候才真正子解了他
I learned the most about him when I was packing up his house.
他的遗物他的一生
All his belongings,like,his whole life
我还找到了一堆笔记本
And I found this stash of pocket notebooks
他被派驻海外时应该一直都带在身
that he must have taken with him when he was on tour.
里面写满各种细节
And full of all these details,
他看到的棕榈树吃过的蜗牛
like the palm trees he'd seen or escargot he'd tried.
或者今天的海洋看上去是紫色
Or this time the ocean looked purple.
他写东西的方式
And,um,the way he wrote everything,
更像是是醒
it was like a reminder,
像在提醒白己不要忘记这一刻
like a...don't forget this moment
不要忘记这个有趣又奇怪的细节
or don't forget this interesting,strange detail.
这样的记录有数百张
Hundreds of these entries.
特里大厨
JESSICA:Chef Terry?
但他会在每张上签一句同样的话
And he'd-he'd sign each one off the same way every time
大厨-什么事大厨
Chef?-Yes,Chef?
阿诺德在楼上
Arnaud upstairs.
好的谢谢大厨
TERRY:Oh,thank you,Chef.
常联♥系♥啊里奇
Don't be a stranger,Richie.
替我向卡门问好
Say hi to Carmen for me.
好的我会的
Yeah,will do.
谢谢
TERRY:Thank you
他相信你你知道吧
He believes in you,you know.
你怎么知道的
What makes you say that?
他告诉我的
He told me.
他说你善于跟人打交道他没说错
He said you're good with people.He's not wrong.
眼你柳天很开心大厨
Nice talking to you,Chef.
我也是大厨
TERRY:Likewise,Chef.
呃大厨
Uh,ch...Chef?
你没说他签的那句话是十么
Uh,you never said what he signed off with.
你♥爸♥爸
What'd your dad...
嫁给我吧朱丽叶
♪Marry me,Juliet
你一辈子都不会孤单
You'll never have to be alone
我爱你我十分确信
J I love you and that's all I really know J
我和你♥爸♥爸谈过了去挑件白色裙子
JI talked to your dad,go pick out a white dress J
这是一个爱情故事
J It's a love story J
宝贝只要你说我愿意
Baby,just say,"Yes"J
因为我们在初识时
J 'Cause we were both young J
是那么年轻
♪Vhen I first saw you♪
AFFILIATED WITH
A.F.L.-C.I.0.-C.L.c.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表